Ratings.

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Chief crazy horse
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: Ratings.

Post by Chief crazy horse »

soloman wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:20 am
RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:08 am If Ipswich can win promotion to the Championship I'm hoping they see El-Miz as surplus to requirements . The club should definitely pull out all the stops to sign him on a permanent contract . He's one of the first names on our team sheet every week . If we can win promotion that should help us keep him . We've at least got to try .
Perhaps you and your mates can get together and find £400 or 500 grand eh .
A bit of a pointless remark.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Quite a disparity in valuation between £400 and £500000 too. Could probably rustle up the former but reckon Ipswich would want more than a few hundred quid.
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:11 am I have to mention Jayden Sweeney . He's turning out to be a much better player than I thought he'd be . He's beginning to look like a really good player .Well done Jayden. Keep it going .
What a nice thing to say about young Jayden Sweeney. Yes well deserved praise !
Jeanluc
Fresh Alias

Post by Jeanluc »

I'm also pleased that Turns had a great game and is improving all the time - he had big boots to fill coming in for Happe who until his injury, was playing his best football for us. One thing I didn't like about Happe last season was the hoof ball and the way he consistently overhit attempted passes out to Atchibald & Co on the right. This season, he was still whacking it but the difference was that these were not aimless clearances but incisive accurate passes. I thought we would miss this with Happe absent but yesterday in particular, he was sending 30-40 yard cross field balls to feet and if it wasn't for the crap pitch, would have set Theo on his way far more times than he did. I am liking him
jamespevans
Fresh Alias

Post by jamespevans »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:11 am I have to mention Jayden Sweeney . He's turning out to be a much better player than I thought he'd be . He's beginning to look like a really good player .Well done Jayden. Keep it going .
For somebody who isn't even 6ft he wins a ridiculous number of headers.
DaveDunmore
Fresh Alias

Post by DaveDunmore »

jamespevans wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:33 am
For somebody who isn't even 6ft he wins a ridiculous number of headers.
. Really impressed glad Richie is in charge and not certain members of this board who had him down as National league player earlier in the season
Algenon
Fresh Alias

Post by Algenon »

"Theo. 6. Gets a 6 because we won but his opening 20 minutes was like he had two left feet. Shockingly bad. What helps Theo is his workrate."

Would love it if he had two left feet, the one he does have is jolly good!
Harlow
Fresh Alias

Post by Harlow »

The reality is, we have gone away from home after a few recent "not so good away results", we have scored 2 goals and conceded none. At times we have looked immense.

It was a team performance, they all contributed so should all get 10