Tory Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

E10EU
Fresh Alias

Re: Tory Watch

Post by E10EU »

tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:44 pm Home Secretary Suella Braverman has challenged critics to try to "get rid of me", as she denied ignoring legal advice on housing asylum seekers.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-63463606

Is she forgetting what happened in Southend &
Batley & Spen ?
The Southend murder was motivated by Islamic State fanaticism and the Jo Cox murder by a white surpremacist fanatic.
Braverman seems to be in an extreme hate league of her own.
Elevated by Johnson to the role of Attorney General, she has since shown herself as actually being quite ignorant of the law.
Sunak's biggest mistake so far is to have made himself dependent on her support to become the PM. Now he is a hostage to her ambitions.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

E10EU wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:44 am
tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:44 pm Home Secretary Suella Braverman has challenged critics to try to "get rid of me", as she denied ignoring legal advice on housing asylum seekers.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-63463606

Is she forgetting what happened in Southend &
Batley & Spen ?
The Southend murder was motivated by Islamic State fanaticism and the Jo Cox murder by a white surpremacist fanatic.
Braverman seems to be in an extreme hate league of her own.
Elevated by Johnson to the role of Attorney General, she has since shown herself as actually being quite ignorant of the law.
Sunak's biggest mistake so far is to have made himself dependent on her support to become the PM. Now he is a hostage to her ambitions.
Now Hes The " Big Dog" he can axe her . :mrgreen:
Fisch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fisch »

Braverman is female, brown and spouts simple answers to highly charged problems, that's a lot of votes. She's also the darling of the ERG, for now anyway. Sunak needs to pacify the send-a-gunboat wing of the party and l contend, prefers her in the cabinet than the likes of lord Snooty.
Will anyone be interested in Braverman's emails once Junt delivers his budget?
Friend or fart
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Friend or fart »

Milano :- According to today's papers, Sue Ellen is no longer the darling of the ERG. They were not happy at her recent appearances and are distancing themselves from her. I've heard the Tories are considering bringing JR over to sort her out.
Fisch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fisch »

Friend or faux wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:05 am Milano :- According to today's papers, Sue Ellen is no longer the darling of the ERG. They were not happy at her recent appearances and are distancing themselves from her. I've heard the Tories are considering bringing JR over to sort her out.
She'll have him gunned down as he leaves the plane, Marcos style 🙂
Fisch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fisch »

Milano wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:11 pm
Friend or faux wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:05 am Milano :- According to today's papers, Sue Ellen is no longer the darling of the ERG. They were not happy at her recent appearances and are distancing themselves from her. I've heard the Tories are considering bringing JR over to sort her out.
She'll have him gunned down as he leaves the plane in the style of Ferdinand Marcos who ended the opposition of Senator Aquino before he got as far as the tarmac. No messin' 🙂
Story of O
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Story of O »

Matt Hancock is going in the jungle. You just know who will do all the trials
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Matt Hancock joins I'm a Celebrity as an extra campmate.

I don't mind him doing it on the condition there's a f*cking great big lion running around the place at the same time.

Never fail to be amazed at the lack of self-awareness these fannies have.
The Mindsweep
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Mindsweep »

I have three children at University, all of them will look for a position abroad after graduating. They have no affinity to this country, they are not unique but part of a growing number of young people who see the country of their birth heading in one direction, downward. There are some places in the world where it would be foolish to move to, but plenty more that have a better outlook than here.

The Hancock story is further proof of how far this country has fallen and how far removed those in power are from the majority.
Wally Banter
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Wally Banter »

Admin wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:24 pm Matt Hancock joins I'm a Celebrity as an extra campmate.

I don't mind him doing it on the condition there's a f*cking great big lion running around the place at the same time.

On what possible dimension of the universe does an MP believe they can stick two fingers up at their constituents and eff off across the world for a reality TV show? What a tw@t.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

I guess he realised he'll be out of a job pretty soon anyway, so £350K in the bank was a good opportunity.

Looking forward to the 'Hamcock' trial anyway.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Good move for him. Makes complete sense.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

I wonder if he'll cry real tears when hes eating a kangaroos anus on a bushtucker trial
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Wally Banter wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:03 pm
Admin wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:24 pm Matt Hancock joins I'm a Celebrity as an extra campmate.

On what possible dimension of the universe does an MP believe they can stick two fingers up at their constituents and eff off across the world for a reality TV show? What a tw@t.
Best ask Dugdale the loser who led the Labour Party in Scotchhlandshiresville into oblivion.

At least she was shamed into donating her salary to charity for the 11 days she lasted. But earned £250k.
Adz
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Adz »

Hancock suspended from the tory party for going on i'm a celeb. Obviously not the done thing in political circles
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Adz wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:47 am Hancock suspended from the tory party for going on i'm a celeb. Obviously not the done thing in political circles
considering hes a salaried mp , his time would be served attending to his constituents !
Mick McQuaid
Fresh Alias

Post by Mick McQuaid »

Adz wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:47 am Hancock suspended from the tory party for going on i'm a celeb. Obviously not the done thing in political circles
Should stick to several month long holidays paid for by party donors and a few breaks for splendidly paid after dinner speeches.
CEB

Post by CEB »

I keep seeing people being like “LOL he’ll be put up for tasks all the time! Sweet karma as he eats bugs!”, but for me, he’s going on the show for attention and because he’s deluded that he’d be well liked if only people got to know him. He wants to be selected for the kangaroo knob eating.

The best thing would be if he’s totally anonymous
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

I hope they put him in a ring with a kangaroo in boxing gloves on all four feet who batters him and then shags him.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

He's the type that saw Covid as an opportunity to "raise his public profile". People like him should never be rewarded for their deeds or have their behaviour reinforced. Keef is right - ignoring the c*nt would be the best thing to do. After the kangaroo has shagged him, of course.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Dunners wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:59 pm He's the type that saw Covid as an opportunity to "raise his public profile". People like him should never be rewarded for their deeds or have their behaviour reinforced. Keef is right - ignoring the c*nt would be the best thing to do. After the kangaroo has shagged him, of course.
Bit unfair on the Kangaroo - can't he ignore him as well?
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Can it be a “trans” kangaroo with a strap-on?
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

BoniO wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:12 pm Can it be a “trans” kangaroo with a strap-on?
It can be anything you desire. The only limit is your imagination.
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

CEB wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:25 pm I keep seeing people being like “LOL he’ll be put up for tasks all the time! Sweet karma as he eats bugs!”, but for me, he’s going on the show for attention and because he’s deluded that he’d be well liked if only people got to know him. He wants to be selected for the kangaroo knob eating.

The best thing would be if he’s totally anonymous
I don't know.

You see the nervous reaction these types get when they are booed publicly. They just can't fathom it. I wouldn't be surprised if he genuinely thinks he will be well received on a show like this.
StillSpike
Regular
Regular

Post by StillSpike »

How are people kicked out of this show? Is it a public vote to keep favourites in, or do people vote to kick baddies out? Or do their fellow slebs decide who goes?

Basically, I want whatever is the most painful and psychologically damaging outcome possible for the fanny. Ideally with a bite of his todger from a funnelweb spider or some diseased rat or other.