Orient v Northampton Prediction Thread OFFICIAL

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Give it to Jabo
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: Orient v Northampton Prediction Thread OFFICIAL

Post by Give it to Jabo »

You get it right second time..
Everbrite
Fresh Alias

Post by Everbrite »

I eventually managed to procure a valid ticket, without resorting to nefarious methods. No local Spoons tho, so the very full Coach and Horses had to suffice. A fair battle ensued, 0-0 being a decent result. Twas a little harsh on our lad to receive a red card however we overcame the not inconsiderable obstacle. I bid thee all farewell. God save the king.
Regards Tony.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Everbrite wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:18 pm I eventually managed to procure a valid ticket, without resorting to nefarious methods. No local Spoons tho, so the very full Coach and Horses had to suffice. A fair battle ensued, 0-0 being a decent result. Twas a little harsh on our lad to receive a red card however we overcame the not inconsiderable obstacle. I bid thee all farewell. God save the king.
Regards Tony.
We'll Batter you at your place
Everbrite
Fresh Alias

Post by Everbrite »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:19 pm
Everbrite wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:18 pm I eventually managed to procure a valid ticket, without resorting to nefarious methods. No local Spoons tho, so the very full Coach and Horses had to suffice. A fair battle ensued, 0-0 being a decent result. Twas a little harsh on our lad to receive a red card however we overcame the not inconsiderable obstacle. I bid thee all farewell. God save the king.
Regards Tony.
We shall extend you the courtesy of a warm welcome, at the Citadel of Sixfields. Many a historical conflict has taken place, to the victor goes the spoils.
Regards Tony.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Everbrite wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:02 pm
Regards Tony.
We shall extend you the courtesy of a warm welcome, at the Citadel of Sixfields. Many a historical conflict has taken place, to the victor goes the spoils.
Regards Tony.
I like winning at Sixfields
😁
Everbrite
Fresh Alias

Post by Everbrite »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:21 pm
Everbrite wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:02 pm

Regards Tony.
😁
Then Sir,I will respond by saying equally we take great pleasure in our excursions to your garrison, where we rarely lose. I feel that in the field of conflict, today was an honourable outcome. I offer you my kindest regards.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Everbrite wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:32 pm
Everbrite wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:02 pm We shall extend you the courtesy of a warm welcome, at the Citadel of Sixfields. Many a historical conflict has taken place, to the victor goes the spoils.
Regards Tony.
😁
Then Sir,I will respond by saying equally we take great pleasure in our excursions to your garrison, where we rarely lose. I feel that in the field of conflict, today was an honourable outcome. I offer you my kindest regards.
well if you call parking a bus honourable :mrgreen:
Everbrite
Fresh Alias

Post by Everbrite »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:57 pm
Everbrite wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:32 pm

😁
Indeed Sir, a stationary charabanc that you failed in your attempts to negotiate an alternative route. Please forgive me if there is a delay in responding, as one is also attempting to compile tomorrows sermon. Your candour in the matter is appreciated. I do hope to converse with you again?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Everbrite wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:11 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:57 pm
Everbrite wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:32 pm Then Sir,I will respond by saying equally we take great pleasure in our excursions to your garrison, where we rarely lose. I feel that in the field of conflict, today was an honourable outcome. I offer you my kindest regards.
Indeed Sir, a stationary charabanc that you failed in your attempts to negotiate an alternative route. Please forgive me if there is a delay in responding, as one is also attempting to compile tomorrows sermon. Your candour in the matter is appreciated. I do hope to converse with you again?
Compiling Sermons ?
We are far more advanced than the Carrot Crunchers
Like yourself , we dont believe in things that do not exist.

Similar to your promotion hopes .

Whenever you need to talk
Im here. For you.