Boris

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: Boris

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

point nine one eight wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:43 am
Disoriented wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:44 am
point nine one eight wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:32 am
Sooner scared than financially ruined by looney left again
Boris won’t financially ruin us?

You conveniently forgot his financial slogans on his Brexit bus, or were you just unable to read them?

Would be great to know which one.
They weren't promises only suggestions and money is available but is being paid to EU at the moment, your argument shows haw daft your way of thinking is
So the Boris Bus was advisory only? Those campaign slogans were non-binding?
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Disoriented wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:18 am
Forty-Niner wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:16 am Personally I shall not vote again for any of the incumbent M.P.s after the shambles over Brexit, with most of them having not very well hidden agendas.
As for Boris; another Bullingdon Boy. The unacceptable face of wealth.
Those bullies are something, aren’t they. Totally rooted in their own elitist sense of entitlement.
Good news is that when Labour get in, they’ll be looking to stop these private schools - it’ll be a start.

https://novaramedia.com/2019/07/11/coul ... education/
Real Al
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Real Al »

point nine one eight wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:52 am
Real Al wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:10 am
point nine one eight wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:32 am
Sooner scared than financially ruined by looney left again
Ooh, when did the Looney left ruin the economy?
Last time they were in power, Remember the note left by Alan Johnson to the incoming Chancellor, "Sorry there's no money left". A disgraceful comment from a member of HM's Government, so flippant
So, the Blair and Brown governments were the looney left :lol:

Also, as you know, the problems handed over to the coalition government were the result of a global financial crash. It could be argued that Labour could have handled it better, but there's nothing to suggest that any other government would have.
slacker
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by slacker »

Though the Leave Bus figure was an grossly exaggerated lie, of course it’s fine for politicians to say State funds currently spent on one thing (in this case EU membership) might be spent on something else (in this case the NHS). But the real issue/problem is that assumptions are still being made made as if Govt revenue will stay the same if we leave the EU - but it’s pretty clear and generally agreed that tax takings will be shrinking significantly for quite some time (Rees Mogg suggested it could be 4 decades before *we* see any benefit) by leaving the Single Market.

Johnson, with his snakeoil pitch to Tory members based on tax cuts for the well off and extra spending that he hasn’t costed, is predictably guilty of being involved in both instances of hoodwinking voters. I’m still not convinced at all he really believes leave is a good thing (beyond being a route to personal power for him), as I remember he cynically wrote 2 draft articles on the day he declared for leave - one for out and one heartily endorsing the benefits of remain - or that he will deliver anything major he currently claims he will.
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

I particularly liked the way that Johnson blithely announced that he would put 20,000 new police officers on the streets, without even the remotest hint of where these 20,000 recruits would come from, how long they would take and who would pay for them. He just blows crap out of his arse as he sees fit and hopes the mugs will fall for it.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by point nine one eight »

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:24 am
point nine one eight wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:43 am
Disoriented wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:44 am

Boris won’t financially ruin us?

You conveniently forgot his financial slogans on his Brexit bus, or were you just unable to read them?

Would be great to know which one.
They weren't promises only suggestions and money is available but is being paid to EU at the moment, your argument shows haw daft your way of thinking is
So the Boris Bus was advisory only? Those campaign slogans were non-binding?
Correct
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Stowaway wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:10 am I particularly liked the way that Johnson blithely announced that he would put 20,000 new police officers on the streets, without even the remotest hint of where these 20,000 recruits would come from, how long they would take and who would pay for them. He just blows crap out of his arse as he sees fit and hopes the mugs will fall for it.
He does the dopey grin, the people laugh and then fall for it.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:13 am
Stowaway wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:10 am I particularly liked the way that Johnson blithely announced that he would put 20,000 new police officers on the streets, without even the remotest hint of where these 20,000 recruits would come from, how long they would take and who would pay for them. He just blows crap out of his arse as he sees fit and hopes the mugs will fall for it.
He does the dopey grin, the people laugh and then fall for it.
Not all people - only dimwits.
Still's Carenae
Fresh Alias

Post by Still's Carenae »

Well, whoever is voting has a distinct choice. Someone is optimistic and charismatic and is an overseer, or someone who is similar to May as a details man but with no charisma.

2 of my preferred candidates did not make the final 3.

One thing for sure. Study the economics of the mid 60's and 70's and this will tell you why a Corbyn government would be a disaster for this country. Only sound economic discipline will help us through Brexit.
Still's Carenae
Fresh Alias

Post by Still's Carenae »

Real Al wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:37 am
Real Al wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:10 am

Ooh, when did the Looney left ruin the economy?
Last time they were in power, Remember the note left by Alan Johnson to the incoming Chancellor, "Sorry there's no money left". A disgraceful comment from a member of HM's Government, so flippant

Also, as you know, the problems handed over to the coalition government were the result of a global financial crash. It could be argued that Labour could have handled it better, but there's nothing to suggest that any other government would have.
Unfortunately, the Blair/Brown goveernment failed to run budget surpluses in the good periods, which covered the bulk of the first 10 years. If they had been more prudent then we would have been in a better position to cope with the financial crash, which we are still dealing with. With another global recession just around the corner, we do not have many tools at our disposal to help the poorrer elements of the population, who are always hardest hit.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

Still's Carenae wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:28 am

Unfortunately, the Blair/Brown goveernment failed to run budget surpluses in the good periods, which covered the bulk of the first 10 years. If they had been more prudent then we would have been in a better position to cope with the financial crash, which we are still dealing with. With another global recession just around the corner, we do not have many tools at our disposal to help the poorrer elements of the population, who are always hardest hit.
The clue is in the phrase, ‘Global Recession’.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

Disoriented wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:34 am
Still's Carenae wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:28 am

The clue is in the phrase, ‘Global Recession’.
Many on here will know I was a big fan of Blair and New Labour. But it’s true they didn’t run the books as well as they could have, or should have, making it more difficult for us to cope with the global crisis. We could all argue they were no better or worse that others may have been but that’s not the point. They were in Government, they believed to good times would last forever and they were wrong. We still live with the fallout of that to this day.

Having said that I’d choose Blair over Corbyn every time. And over Boris for that matter.
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

Labour have stopped even trying to pretend they are the party of the white working class anymore. I see momentum have decided they want to start deselecting sitting MP’s for young and more diverse politicians. Looking forward to new labour MP’s standing up in the commons and coming out. Perhaps they can put some prayer mats in there as well.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

What’s wrong with prayer mats?

Lots of different faiths use them
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

Beradogs wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:48 pm Labour have stopped even trying to pretend they are the party of the white working class anymore. I see momentum have decided they want to start deselecting sitting MP’s for young and more diverse politicians. Looking forward to new labour MP’s standing up in the commons and coming out. Perhaps they can put some prayer mats in there as well.
The white working class? No, just the working class will do, you d**k.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Stowaway wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:46 pm
Beradogs wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:48 pm Labour have stopped even trying to pretend they are the party of the white working class anymore. I see momentum have decided they want to start deselecting sitting MP’s for young and more diverse politicians. Looking forward to new labour MP’s standing up in the commons and coming out. Perhaps they can put some prayer mats in there as well.
The white working class? No, just the working class will do, you d**k.
Exactly this. What’s colour got to do with anything?
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

Racist post. Reported.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Thank you for your report.

One of two things has happened here - Bera is a) being a provocative tw*t or b) really is a racist tw*t.

Perhaps he’ll confirm so I can weigh up the sanction.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

admin wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:50 pm Thank you for your report.

One of two things has happened here - Bera is a) being a provocative tw*t or b) really is a racist tw*t.

It’s B
Do I get a free gift ?
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

It's normally a wind up but this time the mask has slipped. Ban him.

Please also ban Disoriented for being a grass and a FUD.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Jump to post
by Beradogs
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:56 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Tommy Robinson
Replies: 51
Views: 1461
Re: Tommy Robinson
I can guarantee there are more people happy with that, including posters on here, than are angry with the sandal wearing peasants abusing thousands of young girls

See he’s a racist
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

He’s always been a racist right-wing d**k. Just that now he’s finally let his real feelings spill over. People like him make me wish we could have a cull of people who support our club.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Stowaway wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:34 pm

He’s always been a racist right-wing d**k. Just that now he’s finally let his real feelings spill over. People like him make me wish we could have a cull of people who support our club.
Yes and the first person to be culled is you, your a disgrace
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

point nine one eight wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:44 pm

Its you're or you are not your. FFS!
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Max B Gold wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:47 pm
point nine one eight wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:44 pm

Its you're or you are not your. FFS!
No need to swear, the mistake was made due to speed of my reply to him, calm down