Tory Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Dextercoindexter
Fresh Alias

Re: Tory Watch

Post by Dextercoindexter »

tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:14 am
Dextercoindexter wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:56 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:27 pm

He left when he broke a Parliamentary rule.though
Called Bodge.a Liar & then left the house .
An Honourable politician.

Unlike the scum that is J*hnson .

But then he ( B*dge ) & the type that stick up for him have
Dubious morals as it is .
I saw that. Blackford was pushed and pushed and think he just went for it.
Weve all been pushed by bodge the Liar , some accept it like the passive minnions they are while the rest of us call for his political head !
He seems to still be popular, especially in Ukraine
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Dextercoindexter wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:16 am
Dextercoindexter wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:56 pm

I saw that. Blackford was pushed and pushed and think he just went for it.
Weve all been pushed by bodge the Liar , some accept it like the passive minnions they are while the rest of us call for his political head !
send him there full time then .
Dextercoindexter
Fresh Alias

tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:27 am

He has probably been offered by the President a bolt hole like many others once he leaves office. He Boris was being lauded by the Ukrainian Ambassador on LBC this morning. He said the EU were trailing behind the UK in help and the Germans are still buying Russian gas and oil
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Dextercoindexter wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:53 am

He has probably been offered by the President a bolt hole like many others once he leaves office. He Boris was being lauded by the Ukrainian Ambassador on LBC this morning. He said the EU were trailing behind the UK in help and the Germans are still buying Russian gas and oil
Bodge will go home to America when he leaves the uk .He might even run for president, he cant be much worse than tramp
Dextercoindexter
Fresh Alias

tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:03 pm

Bodge will go home to America when he leaves the uk .He might even run for president, he cant be much worse than tramp
Hahahahaha 😂
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Dextercoindexter wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:13 pm

Hahahahaha 😂
The blikes a laughing stock
Getting hammered again in the house
With PMQs
Dextercoindexter
Fresh Alias

tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:16 pm

Hahahahaha 😂
With PMQs
I’ll listen to that later when I get in cheers
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Dextercoindexter wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:06 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:16 pm

Hahahahaha 😂
With PMQs
I’ll listen to that later when I get in cheers
I doubt youll take much from it, you are a believer.Shame more tories didnt stand up & back Mark Harper mp yesterday ,Not fit to lead the country to quote him .
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Sounds like a few on here defending b*dge have
Been on LBC
😁
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Steve Baker has now also called for Johnson to resign.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

debate going on now , some terrible stories of pople dying alone , I get the feeling its building .
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61080537

More Tory links to Russian Oligarchs

Tut Tut
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

bloody hell, how many investigations are there going to be?
Dextercoindexter
Fresh Alias

Labour and their Leader do not seem to have any answers , or is all they seem to have. Yesterday on LBC (Labour Broadcasting Company) O’Brien spent all morning with his usual monologue of anti-Tory and woke rhetoric , filling in with specially handpicked whingers who could hardly string a sentence together.

Last 15 minutes there was a link to a reporter in Ukraine who gave harrowing accounts of slaughter. O’Brien did his usual poor effort of solemn sad voice and joined in the sympathy, when all morning droaning on about these parties.

Today on Radio 4 , equally dreadful eye witness tales of daily mass murders in villages in Mayamar . I know numerous people who Brooke the law in this respect. Look at the thousands with Corbyn’s idiot brother demonstrating up town days on end for example.

Most people I know are bored sick of the media attention to this when you have mass slaughter going on around the world. I think the average person can see through Labour’s cynical ploys.

Starmer messed up over Brexit as he wanted to be a fence sitter . He voted for Corbyn to lead them , he will never be PM as people can see him for what he is.
Last edited by Dextercoindexter on Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Dextercoindexter wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:22 pm Labour and their Leader do not seem to have any answers , or is all they seem to have. Yesterday on LBC (Labour Broadcasting Company) O’Brien spent all morning with his usual monologue of anti-Tory and woke rhetoric , filling in with specially handpicked whingers who could hardly string a sentence together. Last 15 minutes there was a link to a reporter in Ukraine who gave harrowing accounts of slaughter. O’Brien did his usual poor effort of solemn sad voice and joined in the sympathy, when all morning droaning on about these parties. Today on Radio 4 , equally dreadful eye witness tales of daily mass murders in villages in Mayamar . I know numerous people who Brooke the law in this respect. Look at the thousands with Corbyn’s idiot brother demonstrating up town days on end for example. Most people I know are bored sick of the media attention to this when you have mass slaughter going on around the world. I think the average person can see through Labour’s cynical ploys. Starmer messed up over Brexit as he wanted to be a fence sitter . He voted for Corbyn to lead them , he will never be PM as people can see him for what he is.
What is wrong with using paragraphs?
Dextercoindexter
Fresh Alias

Max B Gold wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:34 pm
Dextercoindexter wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:22 pm Labour and their Leader do not seem to have any answers , or is all they seem to have. Yesterday on LBC (Labour Broadcasting Company) O’Brien spent all morning with his usual monologue of anti-Tory and woke rhetoric , filling in with specially handpicked whingers who could hardly string a sentence together. Last 15 minutes there was a link to a reporter in Ukraine who gave harrowing accounts of slaughter. O’Brien did his usual poor effort of solemn sad voice and joined in the sympathy, when all morning droaning on about these parties. Today on Radio 4 , equally dreadful eye witness tales of daily mass murders in villages in Mayamar . I know numerous people who Brooke the law in this respect. Look at the thousands with Corbyn’s idiot brother demonstrating up town days on end for example. Most people I know are bored sick of the media attention to this when you have mass slaughter going on around the world. I think the average person can see through Labour’s cynical ploys. Starmer messed up over Brexit as he wanted to be a fence sitter . He voted for Corbyn to lead them , he will never be PM as people can see him for what he is.
Point taken, I usually do.
The Mindsweep
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Mindsweep »

An absolute f***ing embarrassment

Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Dextercoindexter wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:57 pm
Max B Gold wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:34 pm
Point taken, I usually do.
I suppose it's just one of the drawbacks of cutin'npastin' the haverings of an IMBECILE. Don't worry about it we may get used to it. Anyway back on foe for now.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Dextercoindexter wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:22 pm Labour and their Leader do not seem to have any answers , or is all they seem to have. Yesterday on LBC (Labour Broadcasting Company) O’Brien spent all morning with his usual monologue of anti-Tory and woke rhetoric , filling in with specially handpicked whingers who could hardly string a sentence together.

Last 15 minutes there was a link to a reporter in Ukraine who gave harrowing accounts of slaughter. O’Brien did his usual poor effort of solemn sad voice and joined in the sympathy, when all morning droaning on about these parties.

Today on Radio 4 , equally dreadful eye witness tales of daily mass murders in villages in Mayamar . I know numerous people who Brooke the law in this respect. Look at the thousands with Corbyn’s idiot brother demonstrating up town days on end for example.

Most people I know are bored sick of the media attention to this when you have mass slaughter going on around the world. I think the average person can see through Labour’s cynical ploys.

Starmer messed up over Brexit as he wanted to be a fence sitter . He voted for Corbyn to lead them , he will never be PM as people can see him for what he is.
If you want to complain about Labour post on the relevant thread !
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

Long slender neck wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:37 pm bloody hell, how many investigations are there going to be?
We need to investigate all this stuff.
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

All this stuff is tedious. I wish he would bog off.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

StillSpike
Regular
Regular

Post by StillSpike »

Why did the sniper hesitate?
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

StillSpike wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:17 am Why did the sniper hesitate?
Probably realised he would have missed his brain by about six feet.
StillSpike
Regular
Regular

Post by StillSpike »

OK - you've all no doubt seen it already, but this simpering dolt is in charge of Culture, Media and Sport.