F*CK P@ul T*rry interview

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Re: F*CK P@ul T*rry interview

Post by tuffers#1 »

North Stand Dave wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:51 pm Tuffers calm down man, you'll have a seiza.

Has Terry done something personal to you or your family?
Why the hate?
Wellens has chosen him and so far it's not been a bad decision.
Everyone needs a No.2 and to bring up the Edinburgh/Embleflop thing is an insult and shallow.
Give the bloke a chance.
Anyway do you really think your insults are going to make any difference?
Half- wit chance of that.
What makes you think im not calm ?

Pol Pot never did anything to me or my family
But i disliked him intensely , so why can I only be offended by someone who does something to me or my family is something only the King of the Half Wits
would say .

A couple of wins & 3 draws may be enough for some
To sell there souls to the Devil , but I'll take a little
More convincing thankyou very much ..

🎵🎶 F*ck P@ul T#rry F* ck P@ul T#rry F*ck P@ul T#rry F* ck P@ul T#rry F*ck P@ul T#rry F* ck P@ul T#rry F*ck P@ul T#rry F* ck P@ul T#rry 🎶🎵
Type high
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Type high »

PoundhillO wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:53 pm
Dextercoindexter wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:34 pm Imagine him round for Sunday lunch eyeing up your wife?
Imagine your wife even looking at such an ugly bloke.
With my other half that would add to the attraction for her
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

:D
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

Anthem of Hope wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:57 am I find the title of this thread and some of the negative comments offensive.
I find Terry offensive but sometimes you just have to accept things and get over it.
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

My only hope is that, at some point, he won’t be able to suppress his Terryness and he’ll do something bad that warrants his removal.
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

Hopefully just a bit of shoplifting or illegally tapping up young boys or drug dealing or a driving offence or illegal gambling. Something along those lines, rather than slipping it to one of the players or coaching staffs wife.
Still's Carenae
Fresh Alias

Post by Still's Carenae »

Anthem of Hope wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:57 am I find the title of this thread and some of the negative comments offensive.
I can only agree.
Lifelongfan
Fresh Alias

Post by Lifelongfan »

Time to take this thread down. The title is offensive
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

The snowflakes are out in full force, I see. "CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL"
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

I avoid this website to a certain extent. The Moderators are ineffective and it is overrun with a clique of pseudo-supporters who jockey with each other for spawning more and more faux usernames. I find the personal attacks on named people reprehensible, especially in light of the focus on this type of unacceptable behaviour in the Media. This is putting the name of Leyton Orient in the gutter. The Moderators should take a long hard look at their function. It might be better if the usage of this message board was restricted to news on happenings at the O's. Definitely personal attacks on named individuals should be banned. Also some users of this Board seem to have far too much time on their hands, feeling that they have to have some input on every single topic, even when it is irrelevant.
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

'Faux usernames'? Mate, I've even included my job in mine.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Gary the Plumber wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:02 am Hopefully just a bit of shoplifting or illegally tapping up young boys or drug dealing or a driving offence or illegal gambling. Something along those lines, rather than slipping it to one of the players or coaching staffs wife.
You say all that like it would be a bad thing.
Chief crazy horse
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Chief crazy horse »

Still's Carenae wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:10 am
I can only agree.
Me too.
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

Clive Evans wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:25 am I avoid this website to a certain extent. The Moderators are ineffective and it is overrun with a clique of pseudo-supporters who jockey with each other for spawning more and more faux usernames. I find the personal attacks on named people reprehensible, especially in light of the focus on this type of unacceptable behaviour in the Media. This is putting the name of Leyton Orient in the gutter. The Moderators should take a long hard look at their function. It might be better if the usage of this message board was restricted to news on happenings at the O's. Definitely personal attacks on named individuals should be banned. Also some users of this Board seem to have far too much time on their hands, feeling that they have to have some input on every single topic, even when it is irrelevant.
I agree.
Orient till I die M
Fresh Alias

Post by Orient till I die M »

Tuffers I wouldn’t worry Paul terry wouldn’t go anywhere near your wife.

Paul Terry is a hero
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Orient till I die M wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:27 pm Tuffers I wouldn’t worry Paul terry wouldn’t go anywhere near your wife.

Paul Terry is a hero
I wouldnt commit suicide if he did !
PutneyO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PutneyO »

Chocolate_brownie wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:51 pm This narrative that Paul Terry is some sort of Antichrist is very amusing.
What are you talking about, we all know he is the Messiah
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Clive Evans wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:25 am I avoid this website to a certain extent. The Moderators are ineffective and it is overrun with a clique of pseudo-supporters who jockey with each other for spawning more and more faux usernames. I find the personal attacks on named people reprehensible, especially in light of the focus on this type of unacceptable behaviour in the Media. This is putting the name of Leyton Orient in the gutter. The Moderators should take a long hard look at their function. It might be better if the usage of this message board was restricted to news on happenings at the O's. Definitely personal attacks on named individuals should be banned. Also some users of this Board seem to have far too much time on their hands, feeling that they have to have some input on every single topic, even when it is irrelevant.
:lol: FPT :mrgreen:
Chocolate_brownie
Fresh Alias

Post by Chocolate_brownie »

What has any of that got to do with Paul Terry?
soloman
Fresh Alias

Post by soloman »

Richie and Paul Terry obviously doing a good job motivating what is an average bunch of players ,bar a couple of course.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

soloman wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:27 pm Richie and Paul Terry obviously doing a good job motivating what is an average bunch of players ,bar a couple of course.
average ? 5 Weeks ago they were all sh*te , Now according to some they are all QUALITY players :D . Its ALL down to the organ grinder not the monkey with a hair transplant . F.P.T. F.P.TF.P.TF.P.T