Despite today's result

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

kokomO
Fresh Alias

Despite today's result

Post by kokomO »

I'm a lot more confident we'll stay up than if Jackett was still manager. Get a new boss in and we'll be fine. Today's game was decided by very fine margins. keeper howler, chances off line, sending off and better team despite playing half game with ten men. 15 games to go still and we should be looking up not down.
Cheshunto
Regular
Regular

Re: Despite today's result

Post by Cheshunto »

Like your optimism
Chocolate_brownie
Fresh Alias

Post by Chocolate_brownie »

kokomO wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:12 pm I'm a lot more confident we'll stay up than if Jackett was still manager. Get a new boss in and we'll be fine. Today's game was decided by very fine margins. keeper howler, chances off line, sending off and better team despite playing half game with ten men. 15 games to go still and we should be looking up not down.
That’s the problem though. “Get a new boss” will take ages with faffers in charge.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

kokomO wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:12 pm I'm a lot more confident we'll stay up than if Jackett was still manager. Get a new boss in and we'll be fine. Today's game was decided by very fine margins. keeper howler, chances off line, sending off and better team despite playing half game with ten men. 15 games to go still and we should be looking up not down.
I don't share your optimism .
kokomO
Fresh Alias

Post by kokomO »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:27 pm
I don't share your optimism .
A proper manager would knock this lot into shape, the same players that smashed Swindon and were 7th in December remember. I don't recall thinking we were out playing our position then..... Same players. (Apart from James and clay obvs)
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

Guess it depends who the manager is and how long we need to wait before they arrive. Timing of this decision was terrible ahead of three big games and knowing we'd not have a proper manager for at least two of those. Should have ditched Cannae Hackit earlier.