Prince Of Wales Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Prince Of Wales Watch

Post by Max B Gold »

Admin wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:07 pm
Dunners wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:03 pm *Reels in net and looks glumly at the day's catch.
You're fishing in a puddle here pal.

Try here if you want some real gammon on yer hook - https://lofcforum.boards.net/
I had a look over there on that Board. It appears they are a lost tribe of misfits and ne'er do wells who discuss the same stuff as we do on here. In fact they even have some copy cat thread titles.

Is it beyond the realms of human possibility to bring these wayward mutants under the flag of one MB? I say put the feelers out, open negotiations and bring them home.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Max B Gold wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:14 pm
Admin wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:07 pm
Dunners wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:03 pm *Reels in net and looks glumly at the day's catch.
You're fishing in a puddle here pal.

Try here if you want some real gammon on yer hook - https://lofcforum.boards.net/
I had a look over there on that Board. It appears they are a lost tribe of misfits and ne'er do wells who discuss the same stuff as we do on here. In fact they even have some copy cat thread titles.

Is it beyond the realms of human possibility to bring these wayward mutants under the flag of one MB? I say put the feelers out, open negotiations and bring them home.
Why not? Head over there without delay and let us know how you get on.

Don't forget to mention my name - you'll be sure to get a warm welcome if you namedrop me.
slacker
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by slacker »

Good effort. There’s a couple caught here that have been here long enough to spot an Eagle…
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

According to Daily Mirror, Brian's ploy has come off. HM QEII now has Covid symptoms. What with mad Vlad. Time to PANIC!!!!!!!