Would anyone on here still vote Tory next Election?

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Would anyone on here still vote Tory next Election?

Post by George M »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:05 pm But its true, just like you and the covid stuff.
You don’t know anything about me or what I do other than what you take from my views on here. You have no idea what I give or who I help or what any other Tory voter does. That’s why it’s a lazy generalisation.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Apple Wumble wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:40 am
George M wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:38 am
tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:23 pm George waffle

Doh'nut seems to be scripting your words George .
Pathetic because it’s different from yours. Very grown up.
Why would I need to put photos up to prove people were out and mixing during lockdown. Ask Brophy. He was there most days.
why you lying? It's Gails, not Gales.
Just noticed that. Sorry . I can confirm that nobody met outside Gales. They met outside Gail’s
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:57 am How thoroughly depressing. But not in the least bit surprising.
I dunno though, there’s been a number of people who’ve said they wouldn’t vote Tory next time.

As for Typo, George and Prez - well when have they ever made sense.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

George M wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:44 am
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:05 pm But its true, just like you and the covid stuff.
You don’t know anything about me or what I do other than what you take from my views on here. You have no idea what I give or who I help or what any other Tory voter does. That’s why it’s a lazy generalisation.
Just because you go down the soup kitchen and give £10 on red nose day doesnt mean you arent selfish.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:53 am
George M wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:44 am
Just because you go down the soup kitchen and give £10 on red nose day doesnt mean you arent selfish.
Just to be clear , I wouldn’t do either of those
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Not really sure why this debate is happening. Most Tory voters will stay Tory. And most Labour voters will remain Labout.

It's just funny watching the mental gymnastics Tory voters are currently performing to justify their continued support for this government. This includes faithfully gobbling up and regurgitating the lie about a strong fast growing economy, beating Covid and getting Brexit done.

Spoiler alert - none of those things are true. A quick fact check will show you the real position on all of those issues. To continue spouting it just confirms your idiocy in this subject.

Trying to argue these points with Type High, Dohnut and George is a waste of energy. Don't be surprised that away from this MB, there's plenty more like them out there. The current grift will be that everyone just needs to "move on". Chances are, it'll work. Full on Trumpism is now here. If you're turning a blind eye to this shameful government, don't be surprised when they eventually take a dump on your lawn. And don't even come near me when you start crying about it.
Mistadobalina
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Mistadobalina »

Hiding behind a far right conspiracy theory about a dead peado when supposedly in contrition and apology mode shows underlined what a nasty vindictive pr*ck Johnson is. Whatever your take on left Vs right, would've thought most can agree that having someone that blatantly corrupt and self serving is terrible for the country, both for domestic trust in politics and also what a laughing stock it makes us abroad.
NavarinO
Fresh Alias

Post by NavarinO »

Would anyone on here still vote Tory next Election?

What's that got to do with Leyton Orient ?
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Mistadobalina wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:07 am Hiding behind a far right conspiracy theory about a dead peado when supposedly in contrition and apology mode shows underlined what a nasty vindictive pr*ck Johnson is. Whatever your take on left Vs right, would've thought most can agree that having someone that blatantly corrupt and self serving is terrible for the country, both for domestic trust in politics and also what a laughing stock it makes us abroad.
Agree with that but even with Boris gone the Tories will still be the same. He's a very obvious wrong 'un. What we'll probably get next time is a slightly more subtle wrong 'un who will simply point at Boris as the cause of all that's gone wrong in the past. Meanwhile they'll be working to the same script, to maintain the status quo and make the wealthy even wealthier. The Tories are rotten to the core.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

NavarinO wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:15 am Would anyone on here still vote Tory next Election?

Not a lot really but you may, or may not, have noticed that this MB tends to cover a broader spectrum of topics.
EH16
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by EH16 »

I couldn't be bothered to read all the replies but, of course, people will still vote Tory. There's no end to the level of public stupidity.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Admin wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:04 am Not really sure why this debate is happening. Most Tory voters will stay Tory. And most Labour voters will remain Labout.

It's just funny watching the mental gymnastics Tory voters are currently performing to justify their continued support for this government. This includes faithfully gobbling up and regurgitating the lie about a strong fast growing economy, beating Covid and getting Brexit done.

Spoiler alert - none of those things are true. A quick fact check will show you the real position on all of those issues. To continue spouting it just confirms your idiocy in this subject.

Trying to argue these points with Type High, Dohnut and George is a waste of energy. Don't be surprised that away from this MB, there's plenty more like them out there. The current grift will be that everyone just needs to "move on". Chances are, it'll work. Full on Trumpism is now here. If you're turning a blind eye to this shameful government, don't be surprised when they eventually take a dump on your lawn. And don't even come near me when you start crying about it.
It’s the system that doesn’t work. So Labour win the next election. It will make little difference to peoples lives if they lose the following election.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

EH16 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:21 am I couldn't be bothered to read all the replies but, of course, people will still vote Tory. There's no end to the level of public stupidity.
Then offer a believable alternative
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

George M wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:23 am
Admin wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:04 am Not really sure why this debate is happening. Most Tory voters will stay Tory. And most Labour voters will remain Labout.

It’s the system that doesn’t work. So Labour win the next election. It will make little difference to peoples lives if they lose the following election.
And that's your justification not just to continue voting for, but also presenting the continual untruths this government has fed you as facts?
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

BoniO wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:21 am
NavarinO wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:15 am Would anyone on here still vote Tory next Election?

Not a lot really but you may, or may not, have noticed that this MB tends to cover a broader spectrum of topics.
And IQ's.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Mistadobalina wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:07 am Hiding behind a far right conspiracy theory about a dead peado when supposedly in contrition and apology mode shows underlined what a nasty vindictive pr*ck Johnson is. Whatever your take on left Vs right, would've thought most can agree that having someone that blatantly corrupt and self serving is terrible for the country, both for domestic trust in politics and also what a laughing stock it makes us abroad.
Starmer should sue Johnson for defamation of character just to pile more sh*t on his plate.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

I would welcome even just 5 years reprieve from the current truth twisters.
Mistadobalina
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Mistadobalina »

Apple Wumble wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:45 am
Starmer should sue Johnson for defamation of character just to pile more sh*t on his plate.
He'll only say it in parliament because you're allowed to say anything you like there under parliamentary privilege. Apart from calling each other liars, even when that's obviously the truth.

It was one of the lowest things I've ever heard an elected politician say, let alone a PM.
NavarinO
Fresh Alias

Post by NavarinO »

Admin wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:33 am

And IQ's.
Bonio, with all due respect, what has it got to do with you or anyone else on this board who I'm going to vote for in the next election?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Type high wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:03 am
tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:54 am
Type high wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:49 am
Why the language, unnecessary. you're better than that.
J*hnson raises anger in the most pacified people .
Not in me though, You, pacified don't make me laugh, you spend 24 hours a day on here deliberately trying to whine people up
Can you not read ?
Where did I say I was pacified ?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

George M wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:38 am
tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:23 pm George waffle
George M wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:10 pm

The thread invited an opinion. I gave mine.
as usual a rather pathetic one

Leaving the EU , emerging strongly from the pandemic, supporting businesses and individuals throughout. Seem pretty successful to me.
Bill's Rising , Cues at Dover , The 6 counties still not sorted

More people gathered outside Gales bakery in Loughton everyday than did in number 10s garden. And Gales is opposite a police station.
Photographic evidence please , as a T*ry recently said , if a tree falls in the forest , how can we be sure if nobody saw it
Doh'nut seems to be scripting your words George .
Pathetic because it’s different from yours. Very grown up.
Why would I need to put photos up to prove people were out and mixing during lockdown. Ask Brophy. He was there most days.
Pathetic because it is Pathetic .
Nothing to do with difference of Opinion,
Just for being Pathetic!
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

NavarinO wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:16 am
Admin wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:33 am

And IQ's.
Bonio, with all due respect, what has it got to do with you or anyone else on this board who I'm going to vote for in the next election?
Simple question posed. Nobody needs to respond unless they wish to.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

We are Orient supporters
Who have a vote in the way the country
We live in & how it effects us
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

George M wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:25 am
EH16 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:21 am I couldn't be bothered to read all the replies but, of course, people will still vote Tory. There's no end to the level of public stupidity.
Then offer a believable alternative
If the press was a free press
The Mail
The Times
The Sun
The Express
The Torygraph
Would not be able to destroy the character of
Left wing politicians
Or those who are centre left.
The threats to Tories who wanted to go against this administration
Proves the Bias exists !
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Admin wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:32 am

And that's your justification not just to continue voting for, but also presenting the continual untruths this government has fed you as facts?
I have said on here before , at my stage of life it makes little difference to me who is in power. I have also said that if Labour can present any solid policies, I would consider voting for them.
As for untruths , we have began to move away from this pandemic before others, I didn’t vote to leave but there is no denying that he got it done , and the economy is working for me.
Leaving aside the mistakes he has made , he took over at the most awful time. Brexit and a pandemic. He may go and deserves to. But I think we need time before we judge the success or otherwise.
I doubt anyone else , Labour or Conservative, would have wanted to be PM through this period