Tory Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Re: Tory Watch

Post by tuffers#1 »

Admin wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:59 pm The only thing that ever does for Tory leaders is the party itself and them ruthless little shitebags won't hang about in chucking Johnson overboard if he's endangering their seats.

Starmer's pretty irrelevant in all of this. Despite having the biggest open goal of all time, it still feels like him and Labour are barely landing a punch. Ant and Dec though.....

Johnson's dabs are all over the Pen Farthing / animal escape from Kabul but as pointed out elsewhere, it's not even that big a story today. Bit of a shame if you were an Afghan relying on the UK Gov getting you out from under the noses of the Taliban though. Shameful.

Whoever's leaking this party stuff will clearly have more to provide in the way of bad news for Johnson (who's now given every staffer present at the 18th Dec bash an excuse to go rogue and perhaps confirm the man himself was there). This revenge dish is obviously being enjoyed at it's coldest - wonder who the leaker is? A well connected client of mine suggested 2 weeks ago that Cummings / Gove were already on the move with something that would topple BJ before xmas - perhaps this is it? As a mere prole, I can do no more than speculate.
It seems the charity has published emails that show Bodge personally approved this .
Bodge said it was nonsense a while back in am
n Interview .

More Bodge lies , reported by Laura K .
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Boris owned stammer in the house today. Loved the quote "you're a lawyer not a leader" made me smile.

Stammer has also piled on the pounds maybe he's had a few too many pizzas and beers in late night constituency offices?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:24 pm Boris owned stammer in the house today. Loved the quote "you're a lawyer not a leader" made me smile.

Stammer has also piled on the pounds maybe he's had a few too many pizzas and beers in late night constituency offices?
Not as good as Rather be a Lawyer than a Liar .
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Not disagreeing with you its the comment that made me smile. One thing I can't stand in life is a liar.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:40 pm Not disagreeing with you its the comment that made me smile. One thing I can't stand in life is a liar.
So is your malinois a bitch or a dog & are you vaccinated or unvaccinated ?
You've said 2 different things on both subjects & we are all a little surprised
You don't really know
:D
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Thor wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:24 pm Boris owned stammer in the house today. Loved the quote "you're a lawyer not a leader" made me smile.

God, only a complete cretin would consider being called a lawyer as a top zinger.
greyhound
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by greyhound »

best remark was Ian Blackford eating more cake :D
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Pets before People Sue Grey , its never ending for Bodge . Still the electorate got what they voted for .
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Thor wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:40 pm Not disagreeing with you its the comment that made me smile. One thing I can't stand in life is a liar.
When you think you've heard it all before......
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:38 pm
You don't really know
Bitch
Non vaccinated. Funny enough I’ve just spent Tues and Weds in bed with the shivers, aches and all I took was Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and honey and fresh lemon drink. Today I’m as right as rain. Love that my immune system said get the f*** out of my body, I suppose it did the job it was designed to do. All healthy options, problem sorted. Onwards and upwards.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Thor wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:52 pm
You don't really know
Bitch
Non vaccinated. Funny enough I’ve just spent Tues and Weds in bed with the shivers, aches and all I took was Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and honey and fresh lemon drink. Today I’m as right as rain. Love that my immune system said get the f*** out of my body, I suppose it did the job it was designed to do. All healthy options, problem sorted. Onwards and upwards.
You are so hard. 💪
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

No just a realist.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:52 pm
You don't really know
Bitch
So are you saying you self diagnosed yourself with covid ?
Can I ask why you have said in previous threads you were vaccinated ?
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

I doubt I had the rona more like a very weak flu the weakest flu if it was that I ever had. Aches and shivers that’s all. Could not get out of bed for two days now powered back up and feeling good again. Like hulk hogan said “eat your vitamins! And I did and it worked. Why did I choose those specific ones? Cos my mate Terry was in hospital on a ventilator back in dec 20 and they gave him Vit c, vid d, zinc and calcium every single day along with Hydroxychloroquine, yes you read that right. The same drug trump told everyone to take the same drug fucci recommended his family to take in the emails that got leaked. He recovered and is fine now. He still takes the same vitamins every day and yes he did have long covid as well but thankfully he pulled through that as well. Saying that the idiot got boosted just before Xmas and guess what got covid straight away and was ill for about a week.

I did not ever say I was vaccinated. I was fully vaccinated with all required jabs in my life, but I choose to wait and see how this thing panned out. The post that bonehead put up was prior to anyone being jabbed, look at the date. I’ve not been vaccinated, nor has my wife nor have any of my kids. And we won’t be either.

Still don’t worry about me, worry about yourself as it’s the vaxxed who are getting covid in greater numbers or percentages. And don’t listen to that 90% bullshit put out by cabinet ministers that’s people in icu who’ve had one or two jabs and not been boosted are now counted as unvaccinated. Lies by the government once again.

If you’ve had the pzifer vax I hope to god your hearts alright as it’s proven to cause problems with myocarditis and pericarditis. Not something I want in my life thanks very much or even a chance of getting it no matter how slim it is.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Thor wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:12 pm I doubt I had the rona more like a very weak flu the weakest flu if it was that I ever had. Aches and shivers that’s all. Could not get out of bed for two days now powered back up and feeling good again. Like hulk hogan said “eat your vitamins! And I did and it worked. Why did I choose those specific ones? Cos my mate Terry was in hospital on a ventilator back in dec 20 and they gave him Vit c, vid d, zinc and calcium every single day along with Hydroxychloroquine, yes you read that right. The same drug trump told everyone to take the same drug fucci recommended his family to take in the emails that got leaked. He recovered and is fine now. He still takes the same vitamins every day and yes he did have long covid as well but thankfully he pulled through that as well. Saying that the idiot got boosted just before Xmas and guess what got covid straight away and was ill for about a week.

I did not ever say I was vaccinated. I was fully vaccinated with all required jabs in my life, but I choose to wait and see how this thing panned out. The post that bonehead put up was prior to anyone being jabbed, look at the date. I’ve not been vaccinated, nor has my wife nor have any of my kids. And we won’t be either.

Still don’t worry about me, worry about yourself as it’s the vaxxed who are getting covid in greater numbers or percentages. And don’t listen to that 90% bullshit put out by cabinet ministers that’s people in icu who’ve had one or two jabs and not been boosted are now counted as unvaccinated. Lies by the government once again.

If you’ve had the pzifer vax I hope to god your hearts alright as it’s proven to cause problems with myocarditis and pericarditis. Not something I want in my life thanks very much or even a chance of getting it no matter how slim it is.
No lies there!
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Ban
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

Thor wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:12 pm I doubt I had the rona more like a very weak flu the weakest flu if it was that I ever had. Aches and shivers that’s all. Could not get out of bed for two days now powered back up and feeling good again. Like hulk hogan said “eat your vitamins! And I did and it worked. Why did I choose those specific ones? Cos my mate Terry was in hospital on a ventilator back in dec 20 and they gave him Vit c, vid d, zinc and calcium every single day along with Hydroxychloroquine, yes you read that right. The same drug trump told everyone to take the same drug fucci recommended his family to take in the emails that got leaked. He recovered and is fine now. He still takes the same vitamins every day and yes he did have long covid as well but thankfully he pulled through that as well. Saying that the idiot got boosted just before Xmas and guess what got covid straight away and was ill for about a week.

You genuinely are just a bit weird, aren’t you? I’d wager that not a single word of this is true. I’ve no idea what you get out of posting fantasy sh*t like this.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:32 pm Ban
Good work.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

I'm surprised you didn't shove a ventilator down your throat like the Docs did for dear old Terry .
Ooh not that Terry ?
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Just to give some context to Thors statement about Myocarditis...it exists from getting the vaccine, but you are much more likely to get it from getting covid itself.
https://fullfact.org/health/covid-vacci ... tis-false/
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Apple Wumble wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:38 am Just to give some context to Thors statement about Myocarditis...it exists from getting the vaccine, but you are much more likely to get it from getting covid itself.

Daunorubicin
Epirubicin Idarubicin
Clozapine
Chlorpromazine
Fluphenazine
Haloperidol
Risperidone.
All listed have side effects from Myocarditis & other heart related disease .

We all know the risks , but we knew the higher risks of getting covid .

Do you know what underlying health issues you have or don't have ?

You may think you are fit as a fiddle
So did JE
No vaccine near him .

Keep well Wum
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:48 am
Apple Wumble wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:38 am Just to give some context to Thors statement about Myocarditis...it exists from getting the vaccine, but you are much more likely to get it from getting covid itself.

Daunorubicin
Epirubicin Idarubicin
Clozapine
Chlorpromazine
Fluphenazine
Haloperidol
Risperidone.

So did JE
No vaccine near him .

Keep well Wum
I was pointing out that thors point was overblown and missing key info about the risk of getting covid.

Although interestingly you can be both vaccinated and get covid so who knows what that means.

Either way, back to berating the tories
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Apple Wumble wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:57 am
tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:48 am

Daunorubicin
Epirubicin Idarubicin
Clozapine
Chlorpromazine
Fluphenazine
Haloperidol
Risperidone.

So did JE
No vaccine near him .

Keep well Wum
I was pointing out that thors point was overblown and missing key info about the risk of getting covid.

Although interestingly you can be both vaccinated and get covid so who knows what that means.

Either way, back to berating the tories
I was just making sure Thor hadn't hacked you .
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Good to see The Met are in cahoots with the Government now...our country is in a worrying and sorry state.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

They got what they voted for
Some of us tried to warn the others