Corbyn to set up his own political party

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Re: Corbyn to set up his own political party

Post by tuffers#1 »

BoniO wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:19 pm Here we go! Found on the Coronavirus thread.

Thor wrote: ↑Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:17 pm
I’ve been telling you all this for months. Here are the facts and finally a mainstream media has published them. It might be the daily mail, read it, take it in and realise we are being played on a massive scale.

Pfizer say our drug is 90% coverage then the USA firm says ours is 94.5% coverage then Pfizer say oh yeah we’ve re-evaluated ours and it’s 95% coverage. Wake up people, it’s lies.

All week long I’ve watched and listened to the mainstream media pumping out their propaganda saying you must take the vaccine, you must be inoculated, it’s being pushed to ridiculous levels on something no one knows what the long terms effects might be. They tell us it’s safe, does anyone remember thalidomide? Didn’t the government of the day push that one hard and tell the women it’s safe? What did history say about that?

I’m not against vaccinations, I’m fully vaccinated as our my children however, we have knowledge and history to support what is pumped in our bodies. Anyone got a vaccination for Aids? Or SARS? Or Ebola? And so on? It’s been said on here by others it takes years to find a vaccination and suddenly whilst I except money is being pumped in to find it we’ve gone hey presto and like a London bus they all come along at once, standby for the Oxford one in the next week or two.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... earts.html
:lol: :lol: :lol: love it bones
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:22 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:06 pm
Currywurst and Chips wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:15 pm

You had yours yet?
his silence speaks loudly !
No sunshine I was in bed asleep by then! I’ve just logged on about 20 mins ago. Got anymore questions you want answering Before I walk my puppy?
what time do you go dog walking & for how long ?
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

BoniO wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:19 pm Here we go! Found on the Coronavirus thread.

I’ve been telling you all this for months. Here are the facts and finally a mainstream media has published them. It might be the daily mail, read it, take it in and realise we are being played on a massive scale.

Pfizer say our drug is 90% coverage then the USA firm says ours is 94.5% coverage then Pfizer say oh yeah we’ve re-evaluated ours and it’s 95% coverage. Wake up people, it’s lies.

All week long I’ve watched and listened to the mainstream media pumping out their propaganda saying you must take the vaccine, you must be inoculated, it’s being pushed to ridiculous levels on something no one knows what the long terms effects might be. They tell us it’s safe, does anyone remember thalidomide? Didn’t the government of the day push that one hard and tell the women it’s safe? What did history say about that?

I’m not against vaccinations, I’m fully vaccinated as our my children however, we have knowledge and history to support what is pumped in our bodies. Anyone got a vaccination for Aids? Or SARS? Or Ebola? And so on? It’s been said on here by others it takes years to find a vaccination and suddenly whilst I except money is being pumped in to find it we’ve gone hey presto and like a London bus they all come along at once, standby for the Oxford one in the next week or two.

If that’s from Nov 2020, Thor will be talking about vaccinations generally, not covid.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Sure he is.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Despite the fact he plays golf at the same club as Mr Pfizer and sends his kids to the same private school as the Moderna family, even Thor couldn’t have had the vaccine back in Nov 2020, whether he wanted to or was a full on anti-vax nut job.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:40 pm

Thanks for posting that Tuffers he’s been on foe forever so did not see it. I am fully vaccinated as is my wife and children. No further vaccinations are required as I don’t believe in the vaccine they are pumping out. I have not and did not lie, I’ve had everything I was supposed to have, but not this sh*t.

My doctor spoke to me about why I had not had the jab, I explained and she told me do not take the Pfizer one if you change your mind due to heart issues. My doctor warned me long before it was in the papers. Astra Zeneca was still in play then and she said you could and should take that. I said thanks but you don’t need to worry I’ll wait to see how this experiment pans out. No change in my opinion since then and you sleep easy tonight knowing I won’t be having it anytime soon.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:42 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:06 pm

his silence speaks loudly !
No sunshine I was in bed asleep by then! I’ve just logged on about 20 mins ago. Got anymore questions you want answering Before I walk my puppy?
He’s about 21/22 weeks something like - different times as I’m a busy man, sometimes 3pm 4pm 5pm 8pm depends what’s going on and then it’s for about an hour no more. The Mali gets longer, but she’s in season so she ain’t going out the door at present.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:07 pm

If that’s from Nov 2020, Thor will be talking about vaccinations generally, not covid.
Correct Ronnie, correct. Thank you.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:57 pm Despite the fact he plays golf at the same club as Mr Pfizer and sends his kids to the same private school as the Moderna family, even Thor couldn’t have had the vaccine back in Nov 2020, whether he wanted to or was a full on anti-vax nut job.
Bang on the money.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:51 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:40 pm

Thanks for posting that Tuffers he’s been on foe forever so did not see it. I am fully vaccinated as is my wife and children. No further vaccinations are required as I don’t believe in the vaccine they are pumping out. I have not and did not lie, I’ve had everything I was supposed to have, but not this sh*t.

My doctor spoke to me about why I had not had the jab, I explained and she told me do not take the Pfizer one if you change your mind due to heart issues. My doctor warned me long before it was in the papers. Astra Zeneca was still in play then and she said you could and should take that. I said thanks but you don’t need to worry I’ll wait to see how this experiment pans out. No change in my opinion since then and you sleep easy tonight knowing I won’t be having it anytime soon.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: stop it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: please .
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:54 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:42 pm

He’s about 21/22 weeks something like - different times as I’m a busy man, sometimes 3pm 4pm 5pm 8pm depends what’s going on and then it’s for about an hour no more. The Mali gets longer, but she’s in season so she ain’t going out the door at present.
Retirement Thorbyn ! :lol:
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

:D 11.38pm thor claims no jab . at 11.51pm thor is jabbed . Does anyone else remember the comedy dear john & the character Kirk St Moritz ? :D
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:57 pm Despite the fact he plays golf at the same club as Mr Pfizer and sends his kids to the same private school as the Moderna family, even Thor couldn’t have had the vaccine back in Nov 2020, whether he wanted to or was a full on anti-vax nut job.
Ah, I do seem to have got this one wrong. My apologies to Thor on this occasion. I’m sure I’ll have many other opportunities to point out “inaccuracies” in his posts,
SvenO
Fresh Alias

Post by SvenO »

Sounds like the plot of Jerry Maguire