Tory Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Tory Watch

Post by George M »

Didn’t say they haven’t had policies in the past. I said they don’t have any now. How’s your knowledge of politics
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

George M wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:27 pm Boris is just the Tory fall guy. He is young enough to come back. I don’t hate Labour. But they have no policies. How will my life be better. They just don’t have a clear view on anything.
Better than yours !
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

I wonder who published those whatssap messages , if they had access to his phone more must come from it
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:25 pm I wonder who published those whatssap messages , if they had access to his phone more must come from it
Next it will be the massive news that 6 of them sat and ate croissants together at breakfast. This could bring the Government down.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Max B Gold wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:15 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:40 pm MoreTory Sleaze, along with Bodge thinking his old whatssapp was dead . Dohnut whats your view ?
What Tory corruption? Nothing on the news about this?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

George M wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:42 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:25 pm I wonder who published those whatssap messages , if they had access to his phone more must come from it
Next it will be the massive news that 6 of them sat and ate croissants together at breakfast. This could bring the Government down.
last 2years & 2 months has been ashitshow the public has paid for& the scummy t*rie have swindled !!
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:52 pm https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... byob-party

While you lockdown, we party.
Another exampl of how the SCUM &Unionist party continues rf*ck the people of the 5th biggest economy in the world . well done ITN News for this exclusive expose !!!!
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:52 pm https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... byob-party

Yet you and others do as your told and follow everything they tell you to the letter.

Are you waking up to the reality slowly?
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Thor wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:46 pm

Yet you and others do as your told and follow everything they tell you to the letter.

Yet will still vote for these cu nts at the next general election. :clown
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Not me sunshine not me. We've got local elections next I think and I can't wait to spank the tories on the nose.

Vote Reclaim Party you know it makes sense
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Doing the responsible and right thing is reality. There will always be selfish idiots who think the rules do not apply to them.
PoundhillO
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by PoundhillO »

Bungling Boris just can't help himself can he, one rule for the Buffoon and another for ordinary law abiding citizens.
He has to be on his way out, unless of course he gets others to lie for him.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

so you were out in the company of others (more than 1) enjoying the sun , how many did you email while breaking lockdown rules Thoronimo ?
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:34 pm

Doing the responsible and right thing is reality. There will always be selfish idiots who think the rules do not apply to them.
As in the NHS ICU Covid wards with around 90% of the beds occupied by people who refuse to get the Covid vaccine, thus denying badly needed treatment for critically ill people. Wonder what the reaction would be if Covid treatment was refused to those who refused the Covid vaccine without a valid medical reason for doing so ?
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Thor wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:10 pm Not me sunshine not me. We've got local elections next I think and I can't wait to spank the tories on the nose.

Vote Reclaim Party you know it makes sense
Your best one today. :lol:
E10EU
Fresh Alias

Post by E10EU »

Images of this will be valuable material for opposition parties to use in forthcoming elections. :lol:

I could be wrong but have been trying to remember: was Martin Reynolds the person initially given the responsibility for investigating the allegations of partying at No.10? If so: his "findings" would have been quite interesting, to say the least. :shock:
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

How monumentally stupid to think that a) this was a good idea and b) they could get away with it.

The timing of this latest leak is interesting. They've waited long enough for the Tories to think they'd rode out the previous storm. It's timed perfectly to exploit the patience of government and backbench MPs with Johnson.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Dunners wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:10 am How monumentally stupid to think that a) this was a good idea and b) they could get away with it.

The timing of this latest leak is interesting. They've waited long enough for the Tories to think they'd rode out the previous storm. It's timed perfectly to exploit the patience of government and backbench MPs with Johnson.
They don't care about getting away with it.

The calculate that they have created a tribe who will support them at any cost because they will deliver in their interests.

The electoral system allows it and the Tories haven't had an electoral majority since 1935 (I haven't checked whether Labour has either but that's irrelevant and should not be presented as a piece of whataboutery to dilute or deflect from my main point).

The Tories are busy rigging the electoral rules to benefit them eg ID rules much in the same way as the GOP does in the US. Soon they will have another civil war. We will too but only after them.

As well as the fiddling of elections they are introducing legislation to restrict the right to protest, attacking the judiciary and legal system and stuffing public institutions like the BBC, Met etc with their overtly political placemen.

Accountability, transparency, integrity and democracy in the UK are under serious threat. Youse need to wake up and smell the coffee.
greyhound
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by greyhound »

Boris has to go.
what a f....... w .....
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Max B Gold wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:13 am
Dunners wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:10 am How monumentally stupid to think that a) this was a good idea and b) they could get away with it.

The calculate that they have created a tribe who will support them at any cost because they will deliver in their interests.

The electoral system allows it and the Tories haven't had an electoral majority since 1935 (I haven't checked whether Labour has either but that's irrelevant and should not be presented as a piece of whataboutery to dilute or deflect from my main point).

The Tories are busy rigging the electoral rules to benefit them eg ID rules much in the same way as the GOP does in the US. Soon they will have another civil war. We will too but only after them.

As well as the fiddling of elections they are introducing legislation to restrict the right to protest, attacking the judiciary and legal system and stuffing public institutions like the BBC, Met etc with their overtly political placemen.

Accountability, transparency, integrity and democracy in the UK are under serious threat. Youse need to wake up and smell the coffee.
Yeah, but if Corbyn had got into No.10 we'd all now be having to wear badges displaying our pronouns, volunteering for face-painting parties to welcome boat loads of migrants arriving on our beaches, and paying for black disabled lesbians to attain gender awareness PHDs with our taxes.
Mistadobalina
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Mistadobalina »

Was at a funeral the day before this party seems to have happened. Number was obviously limited to ten people, there wasn't a wake before or afterwards. We were completely taken for mugs, clearly.

I cannot wrap my head around how you would rationalise to yourself that doing something like this was acceptable. The smirk on that bumbling arsewipes face yesterday when asked about it hammers home what an unserious, entitled, contemptuous w*nk rag of a human being he is. Have to assume he is basically finished and whilst I know the Tories will ultimately roll out some other sociopath soon enough, it'll still be a pleasure to see this knob have his downfall.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Dunners wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:24 am
Max B Gold wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:13 am

Yeah, but if Corbyn had got into No.10 we'd all now be having to wear badges displaying our pronouns, volunteering for face-painting parties to welcome boat loads of migrants arriving on our beaches, and paying for black disabled lesbians to attain gender awareness PHDs with our taxes.
What would be so bad about that? We would also have free communist broadband.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Mistadobalina wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:31 am Was at a funeral the day before this party seems to have happened. Number was obviously limited to ten people, there wasn't a wake before or afterwards. We were completely taken for mugs, clearly.

I cannot wrap my head around how you would rationalise to yourself that doing something like this was acceptable. The smirk on that bumbling arsewipes face yesterday when asked about it hammers home what an unserious, entitled, contemptuous w*nk rag of a human being he is. Have to assume he is basically finished and whilst I know the Tories will ultimately roll out some other sociopath soon enough, it'll still be a pleasure to see this knob have his downfall.
But it's hardly a surprise. He had revealed himself to us, in all his w*nk rag glory, on many occasions before the 2019 election. Everything he has done has been exactly the kind of thing you'd expect of him.

The people I think are the biggest c*nts in all this are those who voted for him but are now feigning outrage.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

It feels like he's invincible, he'll lie and get away with it again.