Coronavirus

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Re: Coronavirus

Post by tuffers#1 »

George M wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:01 pm
Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:46 pm
BoniO wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:24 pm

And in a nutshell, you have demonstrated what a self-centred piece of cr*p you are. Your wishes are more important than anyone else, you don't care about the consequences to others, as others on here have already pointed out.

As to one of your other posts where you challenged Currywurst to point out your lies and misinformation, well, where to start. You've been ripped a new one so many times that it's pointless anyone looking for evidence when you MUST know you've had your arguments and "sources" ripped to shreds and shown for the garbage they are.

I agree with my fellow poster who wonders why you've been allowed to maintain this "war of disinformation" on this MB when others have rightly been banned. Admin and PW - why don't you ban this troll?
Last few weeks to start:

Claiming Omicron is just a cold multiple times and still maintain that despite it killing dozens so far and hospitalising hundreds

Claiming it hasn't killed dozens despite being provided with official statistics that claims it has

Under reporting deaths despite being given the official statistics

Promoting his favourite source, a doctor (of philosphy no less) who has in turn promoted drug of choice for the swiveled eyed loons Ivermectin as well as promoting other conspiracy theories

But yeah, he's mates with Admin so gets a pass

The "I don't go give a fu*k I'll do what I want" posts are what we all knew already anyway.
Point 1 . Government scientists are claiming the same. The South African doctor who first discovered this variant used the same words to describe it. All more qualified than you.
Point 2. I didn’t claim that it hadn’t killed dozens. Still unsure on this as Delta and Omicron still not separated.
Point 3. I didn’t under report anything. Simply said that death rates are the same now as they were before Omicron. They are not increasing
Point 4 . Didn’t promote this doctor. Simply posted for you . All links on the video for you to check. You can choose what you want to believe but he promoted no conspiracy theory and has spoken on the BBC news many times when asked to do so.

Try again to prove I lied or said anything dangerous
you said you went out without knowing if you had covid, a simple test tells you. you are GUILTY of WILFUL NEGLECTto your fellow HUMAN BEINGS !!!!!!
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

George M wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:07 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:27 pm
George M wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:38 pm

That’s just not true. I go out with a cold and I probably have with flu. I suspect I have been out whilst having covid. I can’t be sure because although I am 63 , I don’t know if I have had Covid. I am not staying indoors through fear of infecting someone who may die because of my actions. That’s just not how life works.Of course that’s not my intention. But it’s ridiculous to expect anyone to stay indoors because of the off chance that they may be responsible for someone’s death.
Finally we hit the nail on the head ! George doesnt believe in personal responsibility ,failing to test himself before going out shows his Ignorance of Humanity !!!
Why don’t you ask how many on here test before attending Orient games. Are you suggesting I test every time I intend to leave the house. I have worked everyday through this pandemic. How about you.
So everyday you put lives at risk ? Dangerous to know you. you could even get tests for free !It's the likes of you who caused so much DEATH !!!!!!
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:08 pm

Last few weeks to start:

Claiming Omicron is just a cold multiple times and still maintain that despite it killing dozens so far and hospitalising hundreds

Claiming it hasn't killed dozens despite being provided with official statistics that claims it has

Promoting his favourite source, a doctor (of philosphy no less) who has in turn promoted drug of choice for the swiveled eyed loons Ivermectin as well as promoting other conspiracy theories

The "I don't go give a fu*k I'll do what I want" posts are what we all knew already anyway.
Point 1 . Government scientists are claiming the same. The South African doctor who first discovered this variant used the same words to describe it. All more qualified than you.
Point 2. I didn’t claim that it hadn’t killed dozens. Still unsure on this as Delta and Omicron still not separated.
Point 3. I didn’t under report anything. Simply said that death rates are the same now as they were before Omicron. They are not increasing
Point 4 . Didn’t promote this doctor. Simply posted for you . All links on the video for you to check. You can choose what you want to believe but he promoted no conspiracy theory and has spoken on the BBC news many times when asked to do so.

you said you went out without knowing if you had covid, a simple test tells you. you are GUILTY of WILFUL NEGLECTto your fellow HUMAN BEINGS !!!!!!
Utter nonsense
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

And in a nutshell, you have demonstrated what a self-centred piece of cr*p you are. Your wishes are more important than anyone else, you don't care about the consequences to others, as others on here have already pointed out.

As to one of your other posts where you challenged Currywurst to point out your lies and misinformation, well, where to start. You've been ripped a new one so many times that it's pointless anyone looking for evidence when you MUST know you've had your arguments and "sources" ripped to shreds and shown for the garbage they are.

I agree with my fellow poster who wonders why you've been allowed to maintain this "war of disinformation" on this MB when others have rightly been banned. Admin and PW - why don't you ban this troll?
Last few weeks to start:

Point one: You're again mistaking the experience for many as universal. A cold doesn't result in the number of deaths/hospitalisations we're seeing

Point two: You literally said "it hasn't killed dozens" and yes Delta and Omicron are separated (another lie) in the official documents I've posted multiple times from the UKHSA. They have been for a while now.

viewtopic.php?p=242298#p242298

Point three: Yes you did (another lie), you responded to a post with an up to date death figure and claimed another, lower figure.

viewtopic.php?p=241969#p241969

Point four: He has promoted dodgy theories (another lie):

viewtopic.php?p=241319#p241319
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

Why hasn't George been banned yet? Or rather, after he was banned as Thor why has he been allowed to create a new username and come back spouting the same sh*t with no action taken?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

George M wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:14 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:08 pm

Utter nonsense
NAH .Potentially ,how many do you think you infected & possibly killed ?i see you werent brave enough to respond to my other post. Cowardice set in ?
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

George M wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:01 pmPoint 2. I didn’t claim that it hadn’t killed dozens.
George M wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:00 amI get that , but it hasn’t killed dozens
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:21 pm Why hasn't George been banned yet? Or rather, after he was banned as Thor why has he been allowed to create a new username and come back spouting the same sh*t with no action taken?
Because he's mate with Admin
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:24 pm
Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:21 pm Why hasn't George been banned yet? Or rather, after he was banned as Thor why has he been allowed to create a new username and come back spouting the same sh*t with no action taken?
i thought you were admin ?
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:23 pm
George M wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:01 pmPoint 2. I didn’t claim that it hadn’t killed dozens.
George M wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:00 amI get that , but it hasn’t killed dozens
So show me the figures where that has been shown to be the case. If you can I will retract that .

Really this boards anger should be directed at the following

1. The unvaccinated in the UK
2. The Chinese government for unleashing this
3. Foreign governments for failing to ensure that their citizens have the vaccine.

I’m vaccinated and boostered. Hardly the murderer that Tuffers claims me to be.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

You can’t ban someone because they have opposite views. That’s how a free forum operates.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

George M wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:33 pm
You can’t ban someone because they have opposite views. That’s how a free forum operates.
Still in the grip of COWARDICE ?To scared to reply to that post ?
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

George M wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:31 pm
So show me the figures where that has been shown to be the case. If you can I will retract that .

3. Foreign governments for failing to ensure that their citizens have the vaccine.

It was literally in the post you quoted where you said it hadn't happened, before you lied to say youd never said it

But anyway, Government stats to say 53 have died of Omicron and 766 have been hospitalised

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... erview.pdf
Last edited by Currywurst and Chips on Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

i made no such claim , you happily provided the info' . :D
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:40 pm

It was literally in the post you quoted where you said it hadn't happened, before you lied to say youd never said it

But anyway, Government stats to say 53 have died of Omicron and 766 have been hospitalised

So 53 in the 8 weeks since the Omicron variant was detected. Without wishing to be disrespectful to those that have died , or play games with numbers , but dozens. I’m being generous and giving you that.
But it reinforces my view all along that this wave was not going to be anywhere near as awful as others
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

George M wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:05 pm
George M wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:38 pm

That’s just not true. I go out with a cold and I probably have with flu. I suspect I have been out whilst having covid. I can’t be sure because although I am 63 , I don’t know if I have had Covid. I am not staying indoors through fear of infecting someone who may die because of my actions. That’s just not how life works.Of course that’s not my intention. But it’s ridiculous to expect anyone to stay indoors because of the off chance that they may be responsible for someone’s death.

Hilarious. You choose to believe what you like. I have my views. No surprise they are different from yours. Prove I posted disinformation and I will retract if I have. Is all I have done is posted what I read from government websites.
What do loons like you get out of this? I really do wonder what makes anyone want to spread all the crap you do. Pathetic or malevolent? I can't decide.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Not exactly a retraction George, but never mind

Hint: It's fine to say this wave will have less deaths than previous. What isn't ok is to lie
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Is George really that much of a COWARD that he refuses to answer all that is put to him ?
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

FYI, no idea if George knows Admin but wont hesitate to ban him if I feel he crosses the line. Was fairly disgusted with his selfish post earlier and thats what it's really about for most deniers, they just don't want to be stopped from doing whatever they want or inconvenienced, so will go along with anything that supports their wishes and sod anyone else.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

George M wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:52 pm

So 53 in the 8 weeks since the Omicron variant was detected. Without wishing to be disrespectful to those that have died , or play games with numbers , but dozens. I’m being generous and giving you that.
But it reinforces my view all along that this wave was not going to be anywhere near as awful as others
You've repeatedly, and I mean repeatedly, told us it's just a cold. You know very well that you're spreading disinformation. This guise of trying to seem "reasonable" doesn't hide the fact they you're spreading the same old lies that Thor is famous for. All you need to add is the "have a nice day" to the end of your posts and you'll be a dead ringer.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:09 pm FYI, no idea if George knows Admin but wont hesitate to ban him if I feel he crosses the line. Was fairly disgusted with his selfish post earlier and thats what it's really about for most deniers, they just don't want to be stopped from doing whatever they want or inconvenienced, so will go along with anything that supports their wishes and sod anyone else.
He's all of that and more. He also has an agenda to spread disinformation. Amazed he's still on here tbh.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Repeated lying and disinformation isn't crossing the line now

So much for the pinned thread
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Vaccinated& boosted before the 100k deaths ?
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

BoniO wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:14 pm
George M wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:52 pm

You've repeatedly, and I mean repeatedly, told us it's just a cold. You know very well that you're spreading disinformation. This guise of trying to seem "reasonable" doesn't hide the fact they you're spreading the same old lies that Thor is famous for. All you need to add is the "have a nice day" to the end of your posts and you'll be a dead ringer.
And I didn’t say it was just a cold. I said the symptoms are no worse than a cold. As I said earlier , that is what the South African doctor said and that is what UK scientists are now agreeing. That is not spreading disinformation, that is repeating what is being said to enable a balanced discussion. Sorry if you can’t see that. Disinformation is when you make something up. I didn’t.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

BoniO wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:17 pm
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:09 pm FYI, no idea if George knows Admin but wont hesitate to ban him if I feel he crosses the line. Was fairly disgusted with his selfish post earlier and thats what it's really about for most deniers, they just don't want to be stopped from doing whatever they want or inconvenienced, so will go along with anything that supports their wishes and sod anyone else.
He's all of that and more. He also has an agenda to spread disinformation. Amazed he's still on here tbh.
Please post any disinformation.