Coronavirus

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

If we're going to accept that people can leave it to personal responsibility, just let people go out and live their lives.

Then we're saying they have a right to infect and possibly kill other people, then, why stop there?

Drink drivers have the right to go out and possibly harm people because it's their right to live their lives how they want?
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

No doubt the same people who’d sit on a train and then in an office, coughing and spluttering over everyone and ruining their health and enjoyment of life who want to do it with covid.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

:shock:

George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:22 pm If we're going to accept that people can leave it to personal responsibility, just let people go out and live their lives.

Then we're saying they have a right to infect and possibly kill other people, then, why stop there?

Drink drivers have the right to go out and possibly harm people because it's their right to live their lives how they want?
That’s just not true. I go out with a cold and I probably have with flu. I suspect I have been out whilst having covid. I can’t be sure because although I am 63 , I don’t know if I have had Covid. I am not staying indoors through fear of infecting someone who may die because of my actions. That’s just not how life works.Of course that’s not my intention. But it’s ridiculous to expect anyone to stay indoors because of the off chance that they may be responsible for someone’s death.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

George M wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:38 pm I am not staying indoors through fear of infecting someone who may die because of my actions. That’s just not how life works.
No, that’s how death works.

What a ****
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

George M wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:38 pm
Currywurst and Chips wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:22 pm If we're going to accept that people can leave it to personal responsibility, just let people go out and live their lives.

That’s just not true. I go out with a cold and I probably have with flu. I suspect I have been out whilst having covid. I can’t be sure because although I am 63 , I don’t know if I have had Covid. I am not staying indoors through fear of infecting someone who may die because of my actions. That’s just not how life works.Of course that’s not my intention. But it’s ridiculous to expect anyone to stay indoors because of the off chance that they may be responsible for someone’s death.
Congratulations for bragging how selfish you are.

It's a shame you're chummy with the Admin of this board because your misinformation and outright lies would've got you banned a long time ago otherwise.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Yeah ridiculous to care for the life of others and their family and friends :roll:
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:48 pm

It's a shame you're chummy with the Admin of this board because your misinformation and outright lies would've got you banned a long time ago otherwise.
That Thorgeson guy is deeply controversial as well as extremely selfish. Boarder of the Year.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:48 pm

Feel free to list the misinformation and outright lies.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Apple Wumble wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:25 am

Yeah ridiculous to care for the life of others and their family and friends :roll:
My point was in response to Currywurst’s post about not going out with flu. People go out with colds and flu. Many will have gone out with COVID. It spreads and increases by passing from one person to another and it is doing so very successfully. Therefore people are going out , people are spreading it , and people are dying because of it. But every time i go out , whilst doing my best , I know that there is a risk to me and a risk to others. If , other than staying indoors for another two years , you have a better way of personally dealing with that risk then I would be glad to hear it.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

George M wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:46 am

My point was in response to Currywurst’s post about not going out with flu. People go out with colds and flu. Many will have gone out with COVID. It spreads and increases by passing from one person to another and it is doing so very successfully. Therefore people are going out , people are spreading it , and people are dying because of it. But every time i go out , whilst doing my best , I know that there is a risk to me and a risk to others. If , other than staying indoors for another two years , you have a better way of personally dealing with that risk then I would be glad to hear it.
No one is saying you can’t go out again, just not when you have a virus that is easily spreadable and potentially lethal. If you are ok with that on your conscious because you couldn’t pause your very important life for a few days then good on ya.

People with the flu should stay home also.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

No tests available, it seems.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Apple Wumble wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:22 am
George M wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:46 am

No one is saying you can’t go out again, just not when you have a virus that is easily spreadable and potentially lethal. If you are ok with that on your conscious because you couldn’t pause your very important life for a few days then good on ya.

People with the flu should stay home also.
Of course I wasn’t suggesting that. This variant is mild. Not everyone will test if they have mild , cold like symptoms.People will be out and about with it. That’s exactly how it has spread.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:35 am No tests available, it seems.
That's so they can fiddle the infection rate numbers to further the Herd Immunity ideology.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:20 pm Boris seems to have gone very quiet again.

I hope he’s having a lovely Xmas with his latest family, wherever he is.
Has he resurfaced yet?

I mean, it’s nice not seeing him on our screens but some pretence of leadership would be most welcome right about now…
Story of O
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Story of O »

He was on the lunchtime news telling everyone to get jabbed
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Brilliant stuff, welcome back Boris.
faldO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by faldO »

Ms Sturgeon has advised Scots to "stay at home more than normal".

Why can't Boris be as clear and decisive as her?
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

And in a nutshell, you have demonstrated what a self-centred piece of cr*p you are. Your wishes are more important than anyone else, you don't care about the consequences to others, as others on here have already pointed out.

As to one of your other posts where you challenged Currywurst to point out your lies and misinformation, well, where to start. You've been ripped a new one so many times that it's pointless anyone looking for evidence when you MUST know you've had your arguments and "sources" ripped to shreds and shown for the garbage they are.

I agree with my fellow poster who wonders why you've been allowed to maintain this "war of disinformation" on this MB when others have rightly been banned. Admin and PW - why don't you ban this troll?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Finally we hit the nail on the head ! George doesnt believe in personal responsibility ,failing to test himself before going out shows his Ignorance of Humanity !!!
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

BoniO wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:24 pm

And in a nutshell, you have demonstrated what a self-centred piece of cr*p you are. Your wishes are more important than anyone else, you don't care about the consequences to others, as others on here have already pointed out.

As to one of your other posts where you challenged Currywurst to point out your lies and misinformation, well, where to start. You've been ripped a new one so many times that it's pointless anyone looking for evidence when you MUST know you've had your arguments and "sources" ripped to shreds and shown for the garbage they are.

I agree with my fellow poster who wonders why you've been allowed to maintain this "war of disinformation" on this MB when others have rightly been banned. Admin and PW - why don't you ban this troll?
Last few weeks to start:

Claiming Omicron is just a cold multiple times and still maintain that despite it killing dozens so far and hospitalising hundreds

Claiming it hasn't killed dozens despite being provided with official statistics that claims it has

Under reporting deaths despite being given the official statistics

Promoting his favourite source, a doctor (of philosphy no less) who has in turn promoted drug of choice for the swiveled eyed loons Ivermectin as well as promoting other conspiracy theories

But yeah, he's mates with Admin so gets a pass

The "I don't go give a fu*k I'll do what I want" posts are what we all knew already anyway.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... is-johnson

Unboosted or unvaccinated? Or both? Weird way of saying it
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:46 pm

Last few weeks to start:

Claiming Omicron is just a cold multiple times and still maintain that despite it killing dozens so far and hospitalising hundreds

Claiming it hasn't killed dozens despite being provided with official statistics that claims it has

Under reporting deaths despite being given the official statistics

Promoting his favourite source, a doctor (of philosphy no less) who has in turn promoted drug of choice for the swiveled eyed loons Ivermectin as well as promoting other conspiracy theories

But yeah, he's mates with Admin so gets a pass

The "I don't go give a fu*k I'll do what I want" posts are what we all knew already anyway.
Point 1 . Government scientists are claiming the same. The South African doctor who first discovered this variant used the same words to describe it. All more qualified than you.
Point 2. I didn’t claim that it hadn’t killed dozens. Still unsure on this as Delta and Omicron still not separated.
Point 3. I didn’t under report anything. Simply said that death rates are the same now as they were before Omicron. They are not increasing
Point 4 . Didn’t promote this doctor. Simply posted for you . All links on the video for you to check. You can choose what you want to believe but he promoted no conspiracy theory and has spoken on the BBC news many times when asked to do so.

Try again to prove I lied or said anything dangerous
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Hilarious. You choose to believe what you like. I have my views. No surprise they are different from yours. Prove I posted disinformation and I will retract if I have. Is all I have done is posted what I read from government websites.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:27 pm

Finally we hit the nail on the head ! George doesnt believe in personal responsibility ,failing to test himself before going out shows his Ignorance of Humanity !!!
Why don’t you ask how many on here test before attending Orient games. Are you suggesting I test every time I intend to leave the house. I have worked everyday through this pandemic. How about you.