Anti Vax / Anti Mask / Conspiracy Loons

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Anti Vax / Anti Mask / Conspiracy Loons

Post by Stowaway »

KVN wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:55 pm
Hugo Ball Boy wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:39 pm
KVN wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:49 pm Im not convinced by all the so called "science". I think its a personal choice, no one is making people not get vacinated.
Did you know you are exempt from wearing a mask if you are having a (non alcoholic) drink on the TFL network plus you are not ment to question as people have hidden diabilities and don't need to prove it every second of the day.
Do not believe the antivscimst stion conspiracy theorists.Even now today people talking on the LBC saying nonsense again. That man OBrien clever but encourages crazy speculations. Today my friend even sends me email saying nonsense like farm fish responsible for mutant. I cursed him to his face and told him do not spread this idiocy to me. Trust your doctor and your nhs my wife works there a d I trust her to keep me informed.
You have personal choices so do I so does everyone in Britain it is why it is called Great Britain.
It’s called Great Britain for the same reason it’s called Greater London, you half-wit.

You can also have all the personal choices you want, but they come with responsibilities, which you’re probably lacking.
KVN
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by KVN »

Stowaway wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:27 pm
Hugo Ball Boy wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:39 pm

Do not believe the antivscimst stion conspiracy theorists.Even now today people talking on the LBC saying nonsense again. That man OBrien clever but encourages crazy speculations. Today my friend even sends me email saying nonsense like farm fish responsible for mutant. I cursed him to his face and told him do not spread this idiocy to me. Trust your doctor and your nhs my wife works there a d I trust her to keep me informed.
You have personal choices so do I so does everyone in Britain it is why it is called Great Britain.
It’s called Great Britain for the same reason it’s called Greater London, you half-wit.

You can also have all the personal choices you want, but they come with responsibilities, which you’re probably lacking.
Its nice to meet 2 new idiots welcome to the club.
Firstly if anyone had changed their mind after what i wrote i would have thought less of them if i could.

Secondly i am up to date but i know what we are told is more to tell us whar to do than with the truth but i do think its better to get vacinated and stuff, but maybe the programing is working.

And lastly have you not heard of sarcasm Britain being great is just fun to say of write.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Ingat Kvn
Hugo Ball Boy
Fresh Alias

Post by Hugo Ball Boy »

KVN wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:42 pm

Firstly if anyone had changed their mind after what i wrote i would have thought less of them if i could.

Secondly i am up to date but i know what we are told is more to tell us whar to do than with the truth but i do think its better to get vacinated and stuff, but maybe the programing is working.

And lastly have you not heard of sarcasm Britain being great is just fun to say of write.

Ingat Kvn
We must embrace the blessings of the scientis t like Mr Poweis and Mr Vann Tamm they did not study and make university high positions to bring rubbish conspiracy theory to the table, we should bow to their superiority of the fountain of knowledge. Like most of the population of the world do and like the high percent of nhs do also?
Hugo Ball Boy
Fresh Alias

Post by Hugo Ball Boy »

And don’t forget that professor van Tamm was not reluctant to instantly criticise and point out the failings of Boris I think I’ve the Bernard castle cumming matter a few years ago. He is n honourable scientists ofmefit?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:40 pm Im not convinced you two are people i haven't banned before.
Mungos Algorithm must be low & needs to stir it up here
To get them all involved over there !!
Top of the JES
Regular
Regular

Post by Top of the JES »

Stowaway wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:49 pm
Top of the JES wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:58 pm I have had both first & second doses and this week the booster - Only a fool would think the vaccines haven't saved lives. I have had no reaction to the two AZ jabs or the Moderna booster this week.

On the flip side, I have previously posted on here that my wife had her first AZ jab in Spring and she had a seriously bad reaction almost straight after, bad enough to need an ambulance and medical attention. She has had relentless pins & needles in her hands and feet everyday since along with a headache that simply doesnt go away -six months now of constant dibilitating side affects. She has had so many tests and x-rays and hospital visits since it first started and still they can't see whats causing it, tbf she isnt one to complain but I can see it's affecting her quality of life. She's just been reffered to a nuerologist we are just hoping he can help her.
Jesus, that sounds pretty grim. Are the medics sure that it’s related to the vaccine? I’ve not heard of any side effects like that before. I hope they get to the cause of it soon, whatever it is.
Thanks. My wife hasnt had a day sick in 20 years she is really healthy and had just got back from doing the three peaks challenge but within two hours of being jabbed started to have a really bad reaction that got worse and worse as the afternoon went on I called 999 and an ambulance and paramedic arrived very quickly by then I was extremely worried. the paramedic stayed here for over two hours and was talking to a hospital doctor on the phone every half an hour or so and she stabilised during the evening, she then talked to the hospital doctor who called her the next morning and it's gone on and on ever since. Neither of us are anti Vax or anything like that but I have no doubt her reation was caused by something in the Jab. As I say she has had every test imaginable including a brain scan her doctor acknowledges there is something physically wrong as apart from pins and needles her feet and hands are bloody freezing, needless to say they won't give her another dose of vaccine (and at the moment she doesnt want it) she's getting towards the end of her tether we hope that the Neurologist can help her, nobody is pointing the finger at the vaccine (although for me its hard not too) it's really difficult to see her the way she is now.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Has she had MRI scans?
Hugo Ball Boy
Fresh Alias

Post by Hugo Ball Boy »

Top of the JES wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:42 am
Stowaway wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:49 pm
Top of the JES wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:58 pm I have had both first & second doses and this week the booster - Only a fool would think the vaccines haven't saved lives. I have had no reaction to the two AZ jabs or the Moderna booster this week.

On the flip side, I have previously posted on here that my wife had her first AZ jab in Spring and she had a seriously bad reaction almost straight after, bad enough to need an ambulance and medical attention. She has had relentless pins & needles in her hands and feet everyday since along with a headache that simply doesnt go away -six months now of constant dibilitating side affects. She has had so many tests and x-rays and hospital visits since it first started and still they can't see whats causing it, tbf she isnt one to complain but I can see it's affecting her quality of life. She's just been reffered to a nuerologist we are just hoping he can help her.
Jesus, that sounds pretty grim. Are the medics sure that it’s related to the vaccine? I’ve not heard of any side effects like that before. I hope they get to the cause of it soon, whatever it is.
Thanks. My wife hasnt had a day sick in 20 years she is really healthy and had just got back from doing the three peaks challenge but within two hours of being jabbed started to have a really bad reaction that got worse and worse as the afternoon went on I called 999 and an ambulance and paramedic arrived very quickly by then I was extremely worried. the paramedic stayed here for over two hours and was talking to a hospital doctor on the phone every half an hour or so and she stabilised during the evening, she then talked to the hospital doctor who called her the next morning and it's gone on and on ever since. Neither of us are anti Vax or anything like that but I have no doubt her reation was caused by something in the Jab. As I say she has had every test imaginable including a brain scan her doctor acknowledges there is something physically wrong as apart from pins and needles her feet and hands are bloody freezing, needless to say they won't give her another dose of vaccine (and at the moment she doesnt want it) she's getting towards the end of her tether we hope that the Neurologist can help her, nobody is pointing the finger at the vaccine (although for me its hard not too) it's really difficult to see her the way she is now.
My friend had a very bad response to second dose and experience a very total closure similar as you say and symptoms like Guillain-Barré syndrome which was investigated by Bart Hospital City. He could not walk at all and his body malfunctioning tired all day no desire for foods. They said he had similar condition to this syndrome and extremely rare reaction occurance to this. He still not recovered after nearly 8 months tired all day can concentrate focus to do his work commitments and demands. Even so he is not anti vax and blame this on his poor other lifestyle before the injection drinking to much beers and smoking things and eat rubbish so he tried to adjust this now and feels better slow progression.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

After both my jabs I had about a month of exhaustion. Could well have been a virus of some sort, maybe even covid. I also had a random days of a fever. Blood tests haven’t showed anything. Makes me a bit hesitant for any boosters but I’ll probably get it and hope it was coincidence.
Top of the JES
Regular
Regular

Post by Top of the JES »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:56 am Has she had MRI scans?
Yes PW she has.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Top of the JES wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:29 am
Yes PW she has.
An old work colleague of mine had been treated for
Cancer for a while & had been given the all clear.

Later He had trouble with what he kept saying felt like pins &
Needles running through him .
He ended up with the docs treating him for.sciatica ,
It turned out his blood was thickening & he died with a
blood clot in his heart as no one had thought of checking for it .

A doctor I spoke to when my mum had one of her
Visits to hopsital said , always question a doctor .
It may just make them think about something
They havent considered .

Good luck once again Jes .
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:31 pm
Yes PW she has.

They havent considered .

Realise it wasn’t the intention, which is obviously to hell but not sure that will make JES feel much better!
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Apple Wumble wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:40 pm

Yes PW she has.

They havent considered .

Realise it wasn’t the intention, which is obviously to hell but not sure that will make JES feel much better!
I deliberated before i posted wums .
But the words of the doctor always come back to me .
Always Question & if necessary re-question .

It only takes them a minute to reconsider or think .
Yes or No .

My colleagues pins & needles may well have had nothing to do with the clotting .
My Mum had 4 & never mentioned pins & needles .

It may help a doc explain why it isnt this or that
So the patient & theirs understand properly.
Top of the JES
Regular
Regular

Post by Top of the JES »

Yes PW she has.

They havent considered .

Thanks, believe me we question everything all the time, we have seen several different doctors and asked for test results to be re-evaluated by the doctors colleagues, we are lucky to have private healthcare through my wife’s work and also been to different areas in the NHS, for what it’s worth we have never come away thinking any area or doctor was not very good, the testing and explanation has been clear and thorough, I bring it back to the vaccine because of the chain of events started there but so far nothing is obvious, but it is a physical condition and I have to believe that someone somewhere will find out what’s causing it because something is. Thanks again.
Top of the JES
Regular
Regular

Post by Top of the JES »

Apple Wumble wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:40 pm

Yes PW she has.

They havent considered .

It’s OK AW it’s a well meant post and I don’t think Tuffer’s is being anything other than helpful as far as my wife’s blood tests. Apart for a very very small iron deficiency were some of the best they had ever seen !
Still's Carenae
Fresh Alias

Post by Still's Carenae »

From the government

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -reactions

Plenty of light reading here. One point to remember is that according to peer review research, the numbers are 6 to 10 times under reported for yellow cards.
LittleMate
Regular
Regular

Post by LittleMate »

Tesco Harlow had 100% customer compliance this morning; there were at least 2 staff not wearing masks though.
Mick McQuaid
Fresh Alias

Post by Mick McQuaid »

Saw Piers having a rant on the Harrow Road the other days, zero fucks given by the locals.
ValJac
Fresh Alias

Post by ValJac »

Coming here for a rare visit to address some of the points made on this thread.

Regarding the “increase” in cardiac arrests in the crowd at recent games. I’m not convinced for one second there are more cardiac arrests at games since the pandemic started. I simply think that it is more widely reported in the aftermath of the Fabrice Muamba incident. There are many medical incidents at football games at all levels, but with what happened to previous, high-profile players and of course our own JE, the media is much more aware and likely to report on such incidents. Many of those may well not have been cardiac arrests but anything ranging from a heart attack (Myocardial Infarction which is a blockage in the heart as opposed to a cardiac arrest which is the heart stopping beating or beating inefficiently or erratically) to a simple faint.

Re vaccine side effects, I know one lovely gentleman at football who after having had his first covid jab, suffered from agonising pain and numbness in his legs and doctors all generally agreed it was most likely to have a very rare side effect of the jab. However, he was adamant that he would still be having the second jab and any boosters ongoing. He still has to walk using crutches on his good days but said that he’d rather be like that for the rest of his life than lose his life to Covid.

I’m convinced that me and my office colleagues all suffered from Covid in January 2020, at the very beginnings of the pandemic. We are all in a very intense people-engaging role and (me excluded, obvs) pretty much physically fit people. Some suffered a cough that refused to go for months, a couple ended up with pneumonia and some of us have continual fatigue (potentially Long Covid). Some have had the confirmed virus a couple of times as each variant arrives.

It’s a horrible illness that I wouldn’t wish on anyone. The night I ended up in hospital unable to breathe was the most terrifying of my life. However, I respect those who don’t wish to have the vaccine for whatever reason, but they must not be allowed to coerce or influence others not to have the vaccine and this applies for all vaccines.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

ValJac wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:59 pm Coming here for a rare visit to address some of the points made on this thread.

Regarding the “increase” in cardiac arrests in the crowd at recent games. I’m not convinced for one second there are more cardiac arrests at games since the pandemic started. I simply think that it is more widely reported in the aftermath of the Fabrice Muamba incident. There are many medical incidents at football games at all levels, but with what happened to previous, high-profile players and of course our own JE, the media is much more aware and likely to report on such incidents. Many of those may well not have been cardiac arrests but anything ranging from a heart attack (Myocardial Infarction which is a blockage in the heart as opposed to a cardiac arrest which is the heart stopping beating or beating inefficiently or erratically) to a simple faint.

It’s a horrible illness that I wouldn’t wish on anyone. The night I ended up in hospital unable to breathe was the most terrifying of my life. However, I respect those who don’t wish to have the vaccine for whatever reason, but they must not be allowed to coerce or influence others not to have the vaccine and this applies for all vaccines.
Thanks Val. I reckon you could well be right regarding the amount of cardiac arrests at the moment. And even if there is an uptick, other factors would have to be considered (i.e. general population weight gain over lockdown etc).

However, on this particular comment:
I respect those who don’t wish to have the vaccine for whatever reason
Given that the unvaccinated are disproportionately putting the health service under pressure (in addition to other pre-existing factors), and therefore are increasing the risk to everyone else, is 'respect' too strong a word?
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Dunners wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:27 pm
ValJac wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:59 pm Coming here for a rare visit to address some of the points made on this thread.

Thanks Val. I reckon you could well be right regarding the amount of cardiac arrests at the moment. And even if there is an uptick, other factors would have to be considered (i.e. general population weight gain over lockdown etc).

However, on this particular comment:
I respect those who don’t wish to have the vaccine for whatever reason
Given that the unvaccinated are disproportionately putting the health service under pressure (in addition to other pre-existing factors), and therefore are increasing the risk to everyone else, is 'respect' too strong a word?
Dunners is correct but weaseled out by posting a question to which the answer is that they deserve no respect whatsoever. He's not been himself since he went all left wing.
KVN
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by KVN »

Hugo Ball Boy wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:23 pm

Ingat Kvn
We must embrace the blessings of the scientis t like Mr Poweis and Mr Vann Tamm they did not study and make university high positions to bring rubbish conspiracy theory to the table, we should bow to their superiority of the fountain of knowledge. Like most of the population of the world do and like the high percent of nhs do also?
We must do what you say only and which fountain of knowledge will we drink from? there are lots of views in the scientific community and those that agree on approach might not agree on solution.

Instead of vacinating us, there is arguement to vacinate the countries that can not vacinate them selves or we will be dealing new scary variant for the for seeable future.

And no one is addressing the posibillity that hand washing better ventilation is more effective than wear face mask that are generally ineffective as they are not changed enough.
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

KVN wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:20 pm

Ingat Kvn
We must do what you say only and which fountain of knowledge will we drink from? there are lots of views in the scientific community and those that agree on approach might not agree on solution.

Instead of vacinating us, there is arguement to vacinate the countries that can not vacinate them selves or we will be dealing new scary variant for the for seeable future.

And no one is addressing the posibillity that hand washing better ventilation is more effective than wear face mask that are generally ineffective as they are not changed enough.
Your argument would possibly make more sense in English, though I’m not certain of that.
Mark0
Fresh Alias

Post by Mark0 »

Stowaway wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:05 am
KVN wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:20 pm

Your argument would possibly make more sense in English, though I’m not certain of that.
I understood it
Mark0
Fresh Alias

Post by Mark0 »

Admin Edit to replace Anti-Vax Bullshit.

Perma for Mark0. If found to be an alias of another boarder, they'll be publicly outed. And then Perma'd.