Tory Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tory Watch

Post by Admin »

Dohnut wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:42 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:36 pm
Dohnut wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:18 pm

No. This is me stating the bleedin obvious. Corbyn really screwed things up. We will feel the impact for years. Boris on a freedom ride.

You’ll know when I get stuck in, the mods will change my user name to something nasty or ban me. As is their way, I’m quite happy to get stuck in but the snowflake mods get irritated. Only a matter of time. Watch this space.
I think you will find the press really screwed things up dOH .

Bodge isnt really getting a Free ride though is he .
😁

Why do you think the mods are Snowflakes ?
I remember you throwing a HUFF because they wouldnt
change your name as a bit of a , stop taking yerself so seriously medicine
kind of thing .
Still I look forward to seeing your mixing it

Remember its 240 volts in Britain & not 100 volts as im sure
many of the vpn countries use .
The mods don’t like people who argue with them and dare to disagree with their views. So they use their powers as mods, things I have no power over, to get their way. Me, I call that cowardly. You, make up your own mind.

Still publicly soiling yourself I see Maffy. WTF are you crying about now?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Dohnut wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:18 pm

No. This is me stating the bleedin obvious. Corbyn really screwed things up. We will feel the impact for years. Boris on a freedom ride.

You’ll know when I get stuck in, the mods will change my user name to something nasty or ban me. As is their way, I’m quite happy to get stuck in but the snowflake mods get irritated. Only a matter of time. Watch this space.

😁

kind of thing .

The mods don’t like people who argue with them and dare to disagree with their views. So they use their powers as mods, things I have no power over, to get their way. Me, I call that cowardly. You, make up your own mind.

Boris is getting a free ride from the opposition. It’s his own party who are reining him in. There is no fecking opposition. As for the polls. The current turmoils is tomorrow’s chip paper. He has naff all to worry about, he is getting a free ride, and he will continue to get a free ride until we approach a new election. At that time the Tories will close ranks, support their leader and win. It’s what Tories do, stick together whilst they watch Labour destroy themselves. But Starmer is making slow progress.

If you believed the latest polls really make a difference to Boris right now then that would surprise me. He is in it for the long game, will throw a few niceties in the direction of his team who have reprimanded him, and steamroller onwards.
I dont remember you trying to argue.with The Mods.
I remember you trying to force your opinions on someone else .
The mods just took the p155 out of you for a little bit &
you got all hissy about it .
PW regularly takes the oee out of me calling me 160
when it is clearly 160+ .
Forrest gump.was said to be 160 & im ckeverererer than Forrest !

As for Bodge
The Tories arent reigning him .
The Tories are reacting to the fury being reported in the press &
5he reaction of the public . Bodge might think he is here for the long term
but id guess he doesnt make 2 Terms The tories might but not so sure about bodge !
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:24 pm

😁

kind of thing .

Boris is getting a free ride from the opposition. It’s his own party who are reining him in. There is no fecking opposition. As for the polls. The current turmoils is tomorrow’s chip paper. He has naff all to worry about, he is getting a free ride, and he will continue to get a free ride until we approach a new election. At that time the Tories will close ranks, support their leader and win. It’s what Tories do, stick together whilst they watch Labour destroy themselves. But Starmer is making slow progress.

If you believed the latest polls really make a difference to Boris right now then that would surprise me. He is in it for the long game, will throw a few niceties in the direction of his team who have reprimanded him, and steamroller onwards.

As for Bodge
but id guess he doesnt make 2 Terms The tories might but not so sure about bodge !
I argued long and hard over one topic and history proved me to be right. There is a difference between forcing your opinions and arguing your corner. If people have different opinions, great. The pleasure of debate. Pissing about with your Id is like waving the white flag.

People taking the pee, I’m a bit tougher than to get upset by that. And I’m no shrinking violet, Ive had skirmishes with some high profile, rich, a-holes. Peoples whose names you will know. So what. Win some lose some. Battle hardened.

All this Boris crap will be forgotten about by the next election. Labour will, as they always do, throw up Tory sleaze, Tories will throw up stuff like the Liverpool Council issue or some such thing. The end result is people accept that there is good and bad across politics and move on to things they care about.

I noticed today, Starmer was trying to push some sort of restriction on MPs having two jobs, it contained a Loophole that would allow him to have two jobs should he wish, due to his profession. Nice.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Dohnut wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:43 pm

As for Bodge
I argued long and hard over one topic and history proved me to be right. There is a difference between forcing your opinions and arguing your corner. If people have different opinions, great. The pleasure of debate. Pissing about with your Id is like waving the white flag.

People taking the pee, I’m a bit tougher than to get upset by that. And I’m no shrinking violet, Ive had skirmishes with some high profile, rich, a-holes. Peoples whose names you will know. So what. Win some lose some. Battle hardened.

All this Boris crap will be forgotten about by the next election. Labour will, as they always do, throw up Tory sleaze, Tories will throw up stuff like the Liverpool Council issue or some such thing. The end result is people accept that there is good and bad across politics and move on to things they care about.

I noticed today, Starmer was trying to push some sort of restriction on MPs having two jobs, it contained a Loophole that would allow him to have two jobs should he wish, due to his profession. Nice.
You seem Bitter about the name change
as i recall you were not the only one to have there name changed
in fact one of our members whose name was changed , was rather upset
when his name was changed back & demanded that the mods rename him as
the p155take .
I give you Frankfurter in a bun .

Nobody really cares about you being right or wrong in the argument
your Hissy Fit & then your FLOUNCE showed exactly the type of character you are.

I see you are now one of the Big Shots at the Lesser place along with
Thorbyn . How's that feel ?

I Find ECA an interesting knowledgeable fellow, although im
not to sure about Mujtahid ( O)
great name meaning though .
😁🤣😜
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So tough that you’ve spent two years crying about it.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

As for Bodge

It’s good that you didn’t let the name change get to you at all.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Admin wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:29 pm
Dunners wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:08 pm
Admin wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:10 am https://www.joe.co.uk/news/tory-council ... eet-300280

Meanwhile the Sainted JC still lives rent-free in many a Tories head.
I know I shouldn't. But I did snigger.

Old Hotdogs'll be after you.
Not at all.

That’s the most statesmanlike photo I’ve ever seen of JC. I love it.
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:04 pm

As for Bodge

You seem Bitter about the name change
as i recall you were not the only one to have there name changed
in fact one of our members whose name was changed , was rather upset
when his name was changed back & demanded that the mods rename him as
the p155take .
I give you Frankfurter in a bun .

Nobody really cares about you being right or wrong in the argument
your Hissy Fit & then your FLOUNCE showed exactly the type of character you are.

I see you are now one of the Big Shots at the Lesser place along with
Thorbyn . How's that feel ?

I Find ECA an interesting knowledgeable fellow, although im
not to sure about Mujtahid ( O)
great name meaning though .
😁🤣😜
I was angry about the name change, not because it was changed but what is was changed to. A name that any self respecting person would not use. I tried privately to get it changed back, without success. That it happened to others don’t make it right. Frankly that is a stupid comment and you know it.

Nobody cares…. Then why change the name? The mods cared enough to take cowardly steps and refused to change back. That argument don’t stack up.

At the time there was a poll on whether it should be changed back, (another boarder championed my cause), they claimed they would abide by the outcome. The outcome was to change back, they didn’t. So not only did they do the cowardly thing to change it, they did not keep their word regarding the poll and change it back. Some may accuse them of being cowards and liars, but I couldn’t possible comment. You make up your own mind.

Now of course your posts on this are a wind up, or you are incredibly stupid. I’m sure you are not. But I’m giving you the courtesy of a considered reply in any case.

Mix it? I’m more than happy to go toe to toe with anyone on this forum. The Mods frankly don’t have the same balls. But the offer is there. I’m sure another name change is in the offing. But Hey Ho.
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:44 pm

As for Bodge

It’s good that you didn’t let the name change get to you at all.
I’ll not comment too much as you clearly don’t have the intelligence to understand. Mind you, that’s pretty obvious from your posts. Shame! You may improve when you grow up.
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

Admin wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:17 pm So tough that you’ve spent two years crying about it.
Not crying about it. Don’t over-estimate your importance. You lost a debate as proven by history, you didn’t like it, you gave up. You played silly buggers with my user name.

You are a coward. You are afraid of debate. Your action was that of a coward. Run rabbit run run run.

Why would I cry over your inadequacy. Angry, absolutely. Cowardice and stupidity make me angry. But crying. Stop kidding yourself. I eat people like you for breakfast.

Prove me right. Change my username. That will be my ultimate victory and your ultimate Shame. Off you go, there’s a good boy. 😂
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

They changed the name not because
what you were saying . But that you
just plough through ignoring other peoples
opinions with more knowledge of a subject than you, where
you had clearly lost the debate .

Maybe the Mods were trying to get you to
Wise Up abit ( a Belfast phrase ) .
Hence the name change .
Similar to the A.U.R scam they played on a few (😁)

You have tried to do a similar thing over at the Lesser place when
you claim ML slagged Dancing boy in public & wouldnt have it when
Timmo cut you down .
id listen to Timmo more than you .

However i would have simply answered you like this .

ML wasnt slagging Judd .
He was responding to a daft supporters question about
ML having some control over his son being picked in a team .
a discussion this daft fan had continually attacked ML over
on social media & elsewhere .

You then use that to claim ML slaughtered Juddy publicly .
it wasnt publicly it was an open forum between a few O's fans &
Members of O's Football club & O's fans on you tube .

It wasnt stated in the national press etc .

How dare people suggest that the Late Great Justin Edinburgh
would be forced to pick a player due to Nepotism .
Have some f*cking respect for the Man !!

still thats enough from me
i dont want to get old Sidney all wound up .

Nice mixing it with you though doH
maybe go back to mungos board to
sharpen up a bit before you try again
😜
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21&start=400

We’ve done toe to toe already as per the above. As I’ve stated elsewhere you’re an intellectual vacuum. Your name change came from your views on foodbank users.

And you’ve spent 2 years crying about it. You swore you’d never return and yet here you are. That is if you aren’t over at Mungos bitching and crying about this place and the moderation.

Quite honestly, I’d rather you weren’t here stinking the place out with your deep thinker / roll with the punches / big business guru schtick. For the record, I’ve created and run businesses - I’ve also spent time professionally and socially with major industry figures. Difference between me and you is I don’t need to dine out on it.

In conclusion: stop crying. Or leave. The day I stop calling out bullshit like yours is the day this place closes.

Edit: I’ll let others judge both yours and your mate Sid’s views on the foodbanks and the overweight.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2600&start=50
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Go on, change it again.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Admin wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:15 pm viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21&start=400

We’ve done toe to toe already as per the above. As I’ve stated elsewhere you’re an intellectual vacuum. Your name change came from your views on foodbank users.

And you’ve spent 2 years crying about it. You swore you’d never return and yet here you are. That is if you aren’t over at Mungos bitching and crying about this place and the moderation.

Quite honestly, I’d rather you weren’t here stinking the place out with your swept thinker / roll with the punches / big business guru schtick. For the record, I’ve created and run businesses - I’ve also spent time professionally and socially with major industry figures. Difference between me and you is I don’t need to dine out on it.

In conclusion: stop crying. Or leave. The day I stop calling out bullshit like yours is the day this place closes.
I love that FTP was what FTP wrote
but anyone who quoted FTP replied to DoH
😁

Splendid work
👏👏👏👏
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:16 pm Go on, change it again.
And have another two years of crying? No chance
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Admin wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:23 pm
gwan gwan gwan as Mrs Doyle would say
The rest of us would love it
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

That just about sums up the spineless approach of some. Jeez, I’d be ashamed if I suggested that. But I guess that requires a bit of self pride and intelligence. So maybe not. Some people are just born thickos.

Thing is I accept some people are plain thick. Not their fault, it’s in the genes. DNA, To be accepted. Not criticised.

Shame. But that’s the way it is. I take no joy in the stupidity of others. allowances need to be made. Even if some are too dim to realise.

I’m not crying, I’m angry. Perhaps a distinction beyond the comprehension of the Idiot. Makes me sad that there are people out there who can’t comprehend the difference.

I’m amazed I’m not banned yet. It will, after all make my victory complete. Assuming people actually see that!
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Dohnut wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:02 am
That just about sums up the spineless approach of some. Jeez, I’d be ashamed if I suggested that. But I guess that requires a bit of self pride and intelligence. So maybe not. Some people are just born thickos.

Thing is I accept some people are plain thick. Not their fault, it’s in the genes. DNA, To be accepted. Not criticised.

Shame. But that’s the way it is. I take no joy in the stupidity of others. allowances need to be made. Even if some are too dim to realise.

I’m not crying, I’m angry. Perhaps a distinction beyond the comprehension of the Idiot. Makes me sad that there are people out there who can’t comprehend the difference.

I’m amazed I’m not banned yet. It will, after all make my victory complete. Assuming people actually see that!
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

Maybe you should change tack DOh .
its always the same result
you get upset & flounce .

Try the Lesser place for a bit longer
You're like a king over there .
Drummer boy loves you
😁
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:19 am

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

Drummer boy loves you
😁
You attempts at a wind up really do need an upgrade. If at first you don’t succeed. Try something completely different. Your current approach is just sooooooo yesterday. 👍😂
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

Anybody else fancy a go? Not much in the way of original comeback thus far.

Disappointed. I expected more. So much more,

Lightweights. 😂😂🤣

time to get back to the topic. Tory Watch. Plenty there worthy of input. and that is putting it mildly.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

F*ck the Poor wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:37 am
tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:19 am
F*ck the Poor wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:02 am

Drummer boy loves you
😁
You attempts at a wind up really do need an upgrade. If at first you don’t succeed. Try something completely different. Your current approach is just sooooooo yesterday. 👍😂
I really am amazed you think
you have had some kind of Victory !!
🤣🤣

Delusions of Grandeur right there..
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Lets see if my Magic trick gets you going ?
F*ck the Poor & Fat wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:42 am Anybody else fancy a go? Not much in the way of original comeback thus far.

Disappointed. I expected more. So much more,

Lightweights. 😂😂🤣

time to get back to the topic. Tory Watch. Plenty there worthy of input. and that is putting it mildly.
Apple-ogies to The Mods but i couldnt resist
😁
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Is everything ok, dohy?
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You're angry? About having your username changed on a 4th division football club's unofficial messageboard?

And talking of thick, has it not dawned on you yet as to why neither of us would change your username back?
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Am I the only one concerned about Doh's current state of mind? Whatever happens please do not change his user name. I repeat DO NOT change his user name.