Brexit

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Kimpon
Fresh Alias

Re: Brexit

Post by Kimpon »

Apple Wumble wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:36 am
Kimpon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:34 am
Apple Wumble wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:41 am

Interesting theory. Interesting though how Spain, Denmark, Portugal, France and Italy all have a higher % of their population vaccinated than us though.

Still, at least there was no red tape for us now.
If what you say is correct probably due to those Nations being far more compliant, appreciative and sensible as regards their health and well being. Also , not full of ill informed conspiracy theorists.
Ah right. So regardless of take up, you’d agree that being in the EU didn’t hamper anyone’s opportunity to get the vaccine?
No . We led the way, straight off the blocks, left the EU standing with tail between legs. I do not agree with your presumption that they have a better take up. We are out of the EU, you should try and get used to it and stop knocking the UK. Get a Union Jack out later , Last Night Proms on TV. Wave your flag proudly and sing along. You can even wave an EU flag if it makes you feel better like some of the sad cases in the audience there no doubt.
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

KIMPON ( The Board's No1 WUM ) said:- " No . We led the way, straight off the blocks, left the EU standing with tail between legs. I do not agree with your presumption that they have a better take up. We are out of the EU, you should try and get used to it and stop knocking the UK. Get a Union Jack out later , Last Night Proms on TV. Wave your flag proudly and sing along. You can even wave an EU flag if it makes you feel better like some of the sad cases in the audience there no doubt."

I say : I very much doubt KIMPON's ( The Board's No1 WUM ) sincerity. If he genuinely holds these views, maybe a trip to Specsavers will get his rose tinted specs replaced with clear glass. There are huge UK supply problems down to lack of EU lorry drivers and most sensible commentators say numerous other post-Brexit problems. Prices are rising. Supermarket shelves are empty. We are warned of empty Supermarkets come Christmas ( even Tory media saying this ). No glass phials for blood tests and they are being cancelled because of this. Northern Ireland teetering on the brink of a chasm as the Accord breaks down (all due to the Agreement being settled whilst we were in EU). Most Tories now realise the disadvantages of a lying git as a PM. Who at least got Brexit done. Now they are asking why?
Kimpon
Fresh Alias

Post by Kimpon »

Clive Evans wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:00 pm KIMPON ( The Board's No1 WUM ) said:- " No . We led the way, straight off the blocks, left the EU standing with tail between legs. I do not agree with your presumption that they have a better take up. We are out of the EU, you should try and get used to it and stop knocking the UK. Get a Union Jack out later , Last Night Proms on TV. Wave your flag proudly and sing along. You can even wave an EU flag if it makes you feel better like some of the sad cases in the audience there no doubt."

I say : I very much doubt KIMPON's ( The Board's No1 WUM ) sincerity. If he genuinely holds these views, maybe a trip to Specsavers will get his rose tinted specs replaced with clear glass. There are huge UK supply problems down to lack of EU lorry drivers and most sensible commentators say numerous other post-Brexit problems. Prices are rising. Supermarket shelves are empty. We are warned of empty Supermarkets come Christmas ( even Tory media saying this ). No glass phials for blood tests and they are being cancelled because of this. Northern Ireland teetering on the brink of a chasm as the Accord breaks down (all due to the Agreement being settled whilst we were in EU). Most Tories now realise the disadvantages of a lying git as a PM. Who at least got Brexit done. Now they are asking why?
Scaremongering Remoaners spreading fictitious lies and rumours still. What prices are rising? I have just been to Tesco’s, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s shopping. Chicken never been so easy to buy. £3 in M&S forked a whole bird. Three whole legs in M&S £1.30! Tin bake beans M&S 35p. Cheese in M&S £1.85 for block. Doz eggs £2 loafs bread 65p. The others stores I mention even cheaper so stop lying please.

The Pandemic is causing some supply problems as people still on Furlough. I know as a Remoaner you want the country to fail to suit your warped affiliation to the EU but you should get used to the fact that we have left. The EU countries are still sending all their fruit and veg here. Try buying an English apple in a supermarket.

This country has dealt with the pandemic superbly. There have obviously been hiccups and hurdles with track and trace and PPE but this was an unprecedented event.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Apple Wumble wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:41 am

Interesting theory. Interesting though how Spain, Denmark, Portugal, France and Italy all have a higher % of their population vaccinated than us though.

Still, at least there was no red tape for us now.
If what you say is correct probably due to those Nations being far more compliant, appreciative and sensible as regards their health and well being. Also , not full of ill informed conspiracy theorists.
Ah right. So regardless of take up, you’d agree that being in the EU didn’t hamper anyone’s opportunity to get the vaccine?
It did though. It was all over the news in the early stages. They have caught up now
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

George wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:34 pm

It did though. It was all over the news in the early stages. They have caught up now
werent they just protesting at AZ ?

Then making sure the vaccines werent causing masses of deaths ?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Kimpon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:22 pm
Clive Evans wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:00 pm KIMPON ( The Board's No1 WUM ) said:- " No . We led the way, straight off the blocks, left the EU standing with tail between legs. I do not agree with your presumption that they have a better take up. We are out of the EU, you should try and get used to it and stop knocking the UK. Get a Union Jack out later , Last Night Proms on TV. Wave your flag proudly and sing along. You can even wave an EU flag if it makes you feel better like some of the sad cases in the audience there no doubt."

Scaremongering Remoaners spreading fictitious lies and rumours still. What prices are rising? I have just been to Tesco’s, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s shopping. Chicken never been so easy to buy. £3 in M&S forked a whole bird. Three whole legs in M&S £1.30! Tin bake beans M&S 35p. Cheese in M&S £1.85 for block. Doz eggs £2 loafs bread 65p. The others stores I mention even cheaper so stop lying please.

The Pandemic is causing some supply problems as people still on Furlough. I know as a Remoaner you want the country to fail to suit your warped affiliation to the EU but you should get used to the fact that we have left. The EU countries are still sending all their fruit and veg here. Try buying an English apple in a supermarket.

This country has dealt with the pandemic superbly. There have obviously been hiccups and hurdles with track and trace and PPE but this was an unprecedented event.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 08779.html

Brexit: Food shortages could ‘cancel Christmas’ and last well into 2022, industry warns

Not what the papers are.saying .or indeed the Industry itself

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... 519997.amp

Food shortages could be permanent, warns industry body

As for English Apples

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/p ... /284477058

"  All our British apples come from trusted growers around the UK. Richard and Ali Capper, farm 100 acres of apples at Stocks Farm on the Herefordshire / Worcestershire border ".

D+
Must try much Harder
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kimpon
Fresh Alias

Post by Kimpon »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:57 pm

Brexit: Food shortages could ‘cancel Christmas’ and last well into 2022, industry warns

As for Rnglish Apples

"  All our British apples come from trusted growers around the UK. Richard and Ali Capper, farm 100 acres of apples at Stocks Farm on the Herefordshire / Worcestershire border ".

D+
Must try much Harder
All Remoaner scaremongering.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Kimpon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:41 am

No . We led the way, straight off the blocks, left the EU standing with tail between legs. I do not agree with your presumption that they have a better take up. We are out of the EU, you should try and get used to it and stop knocking the UK. Get a Union Jack out later , Last Night Proms on TV. Wave your flag proudly and sing along. You can even wave an EU flag if it makes you feel better like some of the sad cases in the audience there no doubt.
So, no then? Cool
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Kimpon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:06 pm

As for Rnglish Apples

D+
Must try much Harder
How are the bbc the independent & a company that works on behalf of stores Remoaner ?

youF*ckin Half-Wit !!
Kimpon
Fresh Alias

Post by Kimpon »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:34 pm

As for Rnglish Apples

D+
Must try much Harder
How are the bbc the independent & a company that works on behalf of stores Remoaner ?

youF*ckin Half-Wit !!
‘The BBC?’
:lol:

I think they were rather pro-remain?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Kimpon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:20 pm

youF*ckin Half-Wit !!
‘The BBC?’

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stupid is what Stupid does
Kimpon
Fresh Alias

Post by Kimpon »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:43 pm

youF*ckin Half-Wit !!
‘The BBC?’

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Will you ever get over the EU?

What will you do, move on or just stew and gnash teeth?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Kimpon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:57 pm

‘The BBC?’

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

im Irish
My country isstillin the EU
😀

bbc anti brexit.
kin laughable .
Kimpon
Fresh Alias

Post by Kimpon »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:05 pm

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

im Irish
😀

bbc anti brexit.
kin laughable .
The Remoaners are out in force up at the Albert Hall tonight still weeping. Boxes of flags of EU that they cannot give away! All wearing those silly ‘Smurf’ hats looking ridiculous hahahahaha hilarious! Get up here Tuffers you will be at home here!
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Kimpon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:53 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:05 pm

im Irish
😀

bbc anti brexit.
kin laughable .
The Remoaners are out in force up at the Albert Hall tonight still weeping. Boxes of flags of EU that they cannot give away! All wearing those silly ‘Smurf’ hats looking ridiculous hahahahaha hilarious! Get up here Tuffers you will be at home here!
Why would i want to go anywhere near there ?

1 Pr*ck like you there is enough for
them to be dealing with .
😀
jamespevans
Fresh Alias

Post by jamespevans »

Is it possible to ban somebody for being a half wit?
Kimpon
Fresh Alias

Post by Kimpon »

jamespevans wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:16 pm Is it possible to ban somebody for being a half wit?
Don’t be so hard on yourself mate?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

jamespevans wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:16 pm Is it possible to ban somebody for being a half wit?
it seems Not
if it was, Kamping would have been booted out
an eternity ago .
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

M&S has closed 11 stores in France. Squarely blaming Brexit ..........Building Better?
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

I doubt many Brexiteers are going to be concerned about M&S's operation in France, Clive.

Anyway, the AUKUS announcement is as clear a signal as we're going to get as to where our future trade and security alignment will be.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Dunners wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:51 am I doubt many Brexiteers are going to be concerned about M&S's operation in France, Clive.

Anyway, the AUKUS announcement is as clear a signal as we're going to get as to where our future trade and security alignment will be.
When is the war with China due to kick off?
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Max B Gold wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:56 am
Dunners wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:51 am I doubt many Brexiteers are going to be concerned about M&S's operation in France, Clive.

Whose side will you be on?
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Dunners wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:59 am

Conscientous Objector.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Max B Gold wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:07 am
Dunners wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:59 am

Conscientous Objector.
I say we take off, nuke China from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

AUKUS is a sh*t acronym.