Drug dealers in your neighborhood

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Drug dealers in your neighborhood

Post by Long slender neck »

How to get rid of them?

I don't like the idea of living close to them and their customers leave behind a mess.
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Drug dealers in your neighborhood

Post by Ornchurch »

Drug dealers? Fake news.
HARVEY T DENTON
Fresh Alias

Post by HARVEY T DENTON »

Whereabouts do you live?
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:23 pm How to get rid of them?

I don't like the idea of living close to them and their customers leave behind a mess.
Call 101, give descriptions when you see them. Unlikely anyone will be there in time but it builds up a picture that facilitates future action

Contact your safer neighbourhood team with information and they can factor them in to their local patrol or target them if you have enough information

https://www.met.police.uk/a/your-area/
Last edited by Currywurst and Chips on Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Just borrow their machete and chop their hand off.

Or, failing that, do as Curry and Chips said.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

It also goes a long way to giving them grounds to search them as they can say people have been reporting dealing in this area etc

Whereas without it they might want to but shy away because they can't justify it
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Grasses get mown, guys.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:46 pm

Call 101, give descriptions when you see them. Unlikely anyone will be there in time but it builds up a picture that facilitates future action

Contact your safer neighbourhood team with information and they can factor them in to their local patrol or target them if you have enough information

Grass
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

We have people doing deals in the service road behind my house. The other side is just open fields. The Bill had a "Grass Up Your Neighbour " Event a couple of years back. I had a chat & they reckon, best action is send info anonymously to them eg car plates etc. Some friends grassed their neighbours this way & it worked. Do it by post.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

BiggsyMalone wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:03 pm

Grass
Yeah, and?
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

We had drug dealers living at the top of our road . Somebody must have grassed them up because one Sunday morning the Old Bill turned up in numbers and smashed their front door down. They nicked virtually the whole family. It’s now been quiet up there for the past few years.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

Just to add every Friday night was shopping night . We always had loads of cars turning up . I’ll always remember one car who did a three point turn in the middle of the road and reversed straight into a tree. 😁 He left his rear reflector Lens embedded in the tree trunk
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

When I lived off of brick lane a few years ago I think there was more drug dealers than not.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:11 pm

Grass
Yeah, and?
Proud of it too. Sickening.
BIGRON
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by BIGRON »

I live on the 8th floor in a twenty storey tower block , i very rarely venture to the floors above , used needles and condoms have apparently been found on the top few floors but i tend to keep myself to myself and want nowt to do with it , we have a concierge for 18 hours a day but no CCTV on the stairwells or hallways , so it's an on going problem 🤔
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

BiggsyMalone wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:21 pm
Grass
Yeah, and?
Supporting drug dealers isn't the best look
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

BIGRON wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:02 pm I live on the 8th floor in a twenty storey tower block , i very rarely venture to the floors above , used needles and condoms have apparently been found on the top few floors but i tend to keep myself to myself and want nowt to do with it , we have a concierge for 18 hours a day but no CCTV on the stairwells or hallways , so it's an on going problem 🤔
Take em down, Harry Brown.
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

To put into context, to those who have reservations about grassing.
Last year a lady ( must have been 50'ish & with a disability, lived in Grays all her life ) sadly died, leaving a son late twenties who had some form of learning difficulties. He continued to live in their nearby ground floor flat ( only low rise flats ). Walked dogs for people. One day early in the Summer there was a lot of Police activity. I found out a week or so later, the poor bloke had been cuckooed. The Police swiftly moved him to a place of safety away from the area. The flat has now been boarded up and empty since June. Normally if an occupant croaks or leaves there is a very fast turn around of tenants, as low level flats are much in demand and the area is normally very much trouble free. The low life scum, who can use disadvantaged people deserve no support. They ruin multitude lives. Anyone on this board who feels it is sophisticated to use recreational illegal drugs , should think of the harm these dealers do to the lives of people they rub shoulders with. Grass 'em up, but do it discretely, they are nasty bits of work.
LittleMate
Regular
Regular

Post by LittleMate »

No drug dealers in my neighbourhood, but there used to be a couple of regulars in Coronation gardens. Somalian looking dude used to transfer whatever he was dealing through the fence. A person on a motorbike and regular cars could be seen on matchday. I witnessed this just sitting eating a 5 lads on a home game. How the police cannot see it is beyond me. I suspect its not worth nicking people like the bloke I described. They need to get the people higher up the food chain.
Adz
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Adz »

Legalise all drugs, simple
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:04 pm

Yeah, and?
I support decriminalisation of drugs.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

Clive Evans wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:30 pm To put into context, to those who have reservations about grassing.
Last year a lady ( must have been 50'ish & with a disability, lived in Grays all her life ) sadly died, leaving a son late twenties who had some form of learning difficulties. He continued to live in their nearby ground floor flat ( only low rise flats ). Walked dogs for people. One day early in the Summer there was a lot of Police activity. I found out a week or so later, the poor bloke had been cuckooed. The Police swiftly moved him to a place of safety away from the area. The flat has now been boarded up and empty since June. Normally if an occupant croaks or leaves there is a very fast turn around of tenants, as low level flats are much in demand and the area is normally very much trouble free. The low life scum, who can use disadvantaged people deserve no support. They ruin multitude lives. Anyone on this board who feels it is sophisticated to use recreational illegal drugs , should think of the harm these dealers do to the lives of people they rub shoulders with. Grass 'em up, but do it discretely, they are nasty bits of work.
Hang your head in shame
SwallO
Fresh Alias

Post by SwallO »

Clive Evans wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:30 pm To put into context, to those who have reservations about grassing.
and you should consider their contribution to the GDP of the country and therefore the prosperity of all. I too support decriminalization and sneaking on people is not the way forward .a few years ago I had a dealer regularly park outside where I lived on Fairlop Road to sell his wares so I asked him to move to a less obvious spot for this own safety and he obliged without any hassle and even said thanks. Have you tried talking to the 'scum' before going for the grass option ?
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

BiggsyMalone wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:37 am
Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:04 pm
I support decriminalisation of drugs.
And the criminal exploitation of the mentally vulnerable it seems 👏🏻
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

It’s horrible when someone is coerced into doing something, isn’t it.