Coronavirus

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Coronavirus

Post by George M »

BoniO wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:09 pm Here we go again - George posts garbage to get a rise etc etc. What a tiresome troll he is.
Strange that. Go back to my post two weeks ago where I said that cases were likely to plateau at 40k. I was wrong. It’s less than that.
Too many worst case scenario posters on here.
I simply stated that a huge chunk of the population must have immunity. Less than 10% of the population infected must be evidence enough to prove that.
Grow up and post what you like. I don’t criticise your posts.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

George wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:10 pm
LeytonstoneRed07 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:46 pm
George wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:36 pm Show me your evidence where everyone in the country gets flu.
Well no one got flu last winter as it was eradicated but it's going to return this winter with a vengeance. Strange that.
Who is claiming that
Gilso Gilson. A professional troll.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

George wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:14 pm
BoniO wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:09 pm Here we go again - George posts garbage to get a rise etc etc. What a tiresome troll he is.
Strange that. Go back to my post two weeks ago where I said that cases were likely to plateau at 40k. I was wrong. It’s less than that.
I simply stated that a huge chunk of the population must have immunity. Less than 10% of the population infected must be evidence enough to prove that.
Without vaccination ,
The UK covid deaths number would be well on the way to 200k .
So
Vaccinations work .
Not from some kind of normal immunity as you claimed earlier .
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Evidence less than 10% infected? Many could have had it before testing was even a thing.
LeytonstoneRed07 M
Fresh Alias

Post by LeytonstoneRed07 M »

George wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:36 pm Show me your evidence where everyone in the country gets flu.
Well no one got flu last winter as it was eradicated but it's going to return this winter with a vengeance. Strange that.
Who is claiming that
None only than Matt Wankcock the disgraced former Health Secretary

Speaking to Times Radio Breakfast, Hancock said:

“We are worried about flu this winter because people’s natural immunity will be lower because we haven’t had any serious flu for 18 months now. We had a difficult winter in 2019, we didn’t have flu at all really this last winter because of the restrictions that were in place for Covid. So, it is something we are worried about.
We are are going to have a very significant flu vaccination drive this autumn – potentially at the same time you might get your Covid booster jab and your flu jab at the same time, we are testing whether that can be done.
We do need to make sure we protect the NHS this coming winter. We have got time to do the preparation for that now, though, and make sure we are as vaccinated as possible, because that is the way to keep people safe.”

Hancock may well go down as the greatest liar in all history. I wonder what do they have on him? Of course flu never disappeared. That’s a double whopper with cheese and bacon. Flu was simply rebranded Covid-19. That’s not to say that I am claiming that Covid-19 doesn’t exist. I’ve never said that. How could I know?
But flu doesn’t just disappear because of social distancing. A cough or a sneeze travels 25 feet remember. Masks are useless. Flu thrives when people stay inside for prolonged periods, in poorly ventilated homes. Those are facts. Flu never went away. People with flu were told that they had covid-19 after submitting themselves for a redundant PCR test.
Winter is going to be fun then. The pressure to take a flu jab and a covid booster will be immense. Will those who submit to the jabs have more freedom over the Winter months? Undoubtedly.
Jack
Fresh Alias

Post by Jack »

Covid & flu are two different things. Flu has not been renamed Covid
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:43 pm
Evidence less than 10% infected? Many could have had it before testing was even a thing.
I expect that pleases you. More doom monger talk. Listen to Radio five every day. They would have you believe that the world is at an end.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

And please show me the evidence and numbers of the people who died before testing was a thing. You insist on facts. Where are they
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Max B Gold wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:29 pm

Who is claiming that
Still reckon it’s PAM
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:10 pm
Without vaccination ,
So
Vaccinations work .
Vaccinations came long after the first case of Covid. There was plenty of time to infect the millions you suggest before the vaccination program began. I am 63 and had my first jab exactly one year after it all began. And between the start and my jab , we opened fully.
Therefore I go back to my statement about natural immunity.
Try again
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

George wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:13 pm

I expect that pleases you. More doom monger talk. Listen to Radio five every day. They would have you believe that the world is at an end.
Not sure what you are on about to be honest.

Just because the official number who have tested positive is 10%, doesn't mean the remainder is immune.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

George wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:32 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:10 pm

Without vaccination ,
So
Vaccinations work .
Vaccinations came long after the first case of Covid. There was plenty of time to infect the millions you suggest before the vaccination program began. I am 63 and had my first jab exactly one year after it all began. And between the start and my jab , we opened fully.
Therefore I go back to my statement about natural immunity.
Try again
New Variants
Bosster Jabs
Not Flu

https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2 ... us-strains

" Among the 100 million people around the world who have battled coronavirus infections, scientists are turning to the case of a 45-year-old COVID-19 patient in Boston to understand how the virus is able to outwit humans.

During his 154-day illness — one of the longest on record — the patient’s body became a crucible of riotous viral mutation. He offered the world one of the first sightings of a key mutation in the virus’ spike protein that set off alarm bells when it was later found in strains in the United Kingdom, South Africa and Brazil. "
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:41 pm

Just because the official number who have tested positive is 10%, doesn't mean the remainder is immune.
He doesn’t have a coherent argument - all he wants to do is spout spurious, and unfounded, data and encourage others to chase their tails trying to rebuff it. The guy is a complete plank.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

BoniO wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:11 pm

He doesn’t have a coherent argument - all he wants to do is spout spurious, and unfounded, data and encourage others to chase their tails trying to rebuff it. The guy is a complete plank.
To be fair it's a natural reaction to want to stimulate something on the BORED.

It's been dire for months (3 so far). Far too much contrived Orient stuff on it from the likes of Gilso's troubled and little listened to Radio Livepodblogradiocastshow.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

And your not intelligent enough to rebuff anything . For the record , I didn’t say the remainder were immune. I simply said that huge numbers must have been.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Let’s go back to what I said before the usual barrage of accusations and insults. Just because it doesn’t suit your agenda , it doesn’t mean it should not be discussed. 4 million people contracted Covid , approx 64million either didn’t or didn’t know they had.
Scientists have always said that there will be natural and , later , herd immunity. It’s a fact that not everyone will contract Covid.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

George wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:00 am

And your not intelligent enough to rebuff anything . For the record , I didn’t say the remainder were immune. I simply said that huge numbers must have been.
That sounds like the same thing. Why must they have been?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

:evil:
George wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:05 am Let’s go back to what I said before the usual barrage of accusations and insults. Just because it doesn’t suit your agenda , it doesn’t mean it should not be discussed. 4 million people contracted Covid , approx 64million either didn’t or didn’t know they had.
Scientists have always said that there will be natural and , later , herd immunity. It’s a fact that not everyone will contract Covid.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

25% of Thorge's posts have been in this thread.

Hmm...
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

BoniO wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:30 pm

Who is claiming that
Still reckon it’s PAM
He’s neither.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:17 am 25% of Thorge's posts have been in this thread.

Hmm...
Nope. He’s not Thor.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Who is claiming that
Still reckon it’s PAM
I feel terrible that I'm living in your head rent free
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:21 am

Still reckon it’s PAM
I feel terrible that I'm living in your head rent free
Nah, you inhabit a small polyp on my colon mate - always full of sh*t ;)
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Admin wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:37 am
Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:17 am 25% of Thorge's posts have been in this thread.

Hmm...
Nope. He’s not Thor.
Not another Hotdogs account?
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

BoniO wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:41 am
Admin wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:37 am

Hmm...
Nope. He’s not Thor.
Not another Hotdogs account?
It’s not an alias - you can take my word on this.