Tory Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Tory Watch

Post by Thor »

According to you it is, wake up.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

Just because Brown was wrong not to do so doesn’t change the fact Boris is also wrong.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Well actually neither is wrong.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

It's the arrogance. It's the contempt. That's what gets me. It's Boris Johnson’s apparent belief that he can just trample on the democratic will of the British people. It's at moments like this that I think the political world has gone mad, and I am alone in detecting the gigantic fraud.

They voted for Theresa, and yet they now get Boris, and a transition about as democratically proper as the transition from Claudius to Nero. It is a scandal. Why are we all conniving in this stitch-up? This is nothing less than a palace coup

The extraordinary thing is that it looks as though he will now be in 10 Downing Street for three years, and without a mandate from the British people. No one elected Boris Johnson as Prime Minister.

Boris Johnson could appease public indignation over that, and secure the democratic mandate he needs, by asking the public to vote at once on him, Let's have an election without delay.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:10 pm It's the arrogance. It's the contempt. That's what gets me. It's Boris Johnson’s apparent belief that he can just trample on the democratic will of the British people. It's at moments like this that I think the political world has gone mad, and I am alone in detecting the gigantic fraud.

They voted for Theresa, and yet they now get Boris, and a transition about as democratically proper as the transition from Claudius to Nero. It is a scandal. Why are we all conniving in this stitch-up? This is nothing less than a palace coup

The extraordinary thing is that it looks as though he will now be in 10 Downing Street for three years, and without a mandate from the British people. No one elected Boris Johnson as Prime Minister.

Boris Johnson could appease public indignation over that, and secure the democratic mandate he needs, by asking the public to vote at once on him, Let's have an election without delay.
Prime Ministers not winning an election to get in is common. May herself got in after Cameron buggered off after buggering things up. Before that that Pratt Gordon Brown got in following Blair pissing off to make millions. It’s thecway it works. People vote in a party, not a leader.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

All round c**t Mark Field appears to have just got himself the tin tack, bless him.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Cream in I don’t understand how a prime minister is elected shocker.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Thor wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:12 am Cream in I don’t understand how a prime minister is elected shocker.
He's deliberately used a quote from Johnson to prove what a hypocrite he is, and how selective others are in how they apply their values.
Mikero
Fresh Alias

Post by Mikero »

The video of a member of the government manhandling a protester does not look good. If you did that in the street you would quite rightly be assested.

Mikero
Give it to Jabo
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Give it to Jabo »

yep..Mark Field what a complete ass. Stating that he thought she was a terrorist -- hmmm poor attempt at an excuse. Showed his true colours there.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Has he been sacked yet? What a c**t.

The excuse given is laughable.
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:25 am Has he been sacked yet? What a c**t.

The excuse given is laughable.
Why? Are all terrorists Muslim?? :lol:
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

If he had really thought that the intruder was a terrorist, he'd have been the first one under the table.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Give it to Jabo wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:19 am yep..Mark Field what a complete ass. Stating that he thought she was a terrorist -- hmmm poor attempt at an excuse. Showed his true colours there.
Complete and utter piece of merde. What possible excuse could there be for him not being charged with assault?

This is what this fine upstanding Tory Minister said last month in Parliament " The UK remains committed to helping women all over the world to feel safe and protected in the work they do, so they can speak freely and be part of the change we all want."

Well his definition of feeling "safe and protected" is a tad strange I'd opine.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:34 am If he had really thought that the intruder was a terrorist, he'd have been the first one under the table.
Maybe he thought she had followed Jo Brands suggestion and had a bottle of battery aid in her bag. Been suspended and rightly so. I’d have a word with the security people too for allowing it to happen
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

Women want equality and now they have it.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

dOh Nut wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:38 am
CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:34 am If he had really thought that the intruder was a terrorist, he'd have been the first one under the table.
Maybe he thought she had followed Jo Brands suggestion and had a bottle of battery aid in her bag. Been suspended and rightly so. I’d have a word with the security people too for allowing it to happen
Well no. There had already been a number of Greenpeace protesters, all of whom had been peacefully removed. He knew exactly what was going on.

This was the action of a half cut misogynistic bully of a toff, pissed off because his freebie lavish dinner was being disturbed. C**t.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Beradogs wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:39 am Women want equality and now they have it.
Do they? Don't remember the same treatment being dished out to the bloke who stormed Esther McVey's thingy last week or the rubbish comedian Lee Nelson, who interrupted Theresa May at the sodding Tory Party conference last year.

So, no. Seems like plenty of macho males think women are game for rough handling while men aren't, so it's as you were.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Has anyone considered that it might have been one of the multitude of Boris's spurned lovers trying to get publicity for the child support arrears or seeking a DNA test.

Probably more dangerous than a terrorist in my book.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:44 am
Well no. There had already been a number of Greenpeace protesters, all of whom had been peacefully removed. He knew exactly what was going on.

This was the action of a half cut misogynistic bully of a toff, p*ssed off because his freebie lavish dinner was being disturbed. C**t.
No need to call dOhy that. He was just asking a question.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:44 am

This was the action of a half cut misogynistic bully of a toff, p*ssed off because his freebie lavish dinner was being disturbed. C**t.
All of whom were clearly not peacefully removed. She should not have got to where she was, security lapse. Especially in this day and age. Still wrong what he did. Next time she should have a personal guard, that Labour bird needed one at the Labour Party conference after receiving all sorts of nasty threats.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

You're right, they weren't all peacefully removed - this lady was rammed up against the wall, grabbed by the neck and forced out of the room. Totally unnecessary.

I am going to ignore your usual diversionary tactics, I'm not sure what the Labour Party conference has to do with this Climate protest lady being assaulted by field.
BIGRON
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by BIGRON »

Sure he shouldn't have reacted like he did , but what if she had a weapon ? would he still have been wrong ? i don't think so .
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Makes me feel uncomfortable, seeing a man manhandling a woman in that way.
He has to face some sanction for this
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

She didn't have a weapon.

It was pretty clear from the half dozen other protesters that they posed no physical threat. Let's be honest, the only reason he reacted like he did was exactly because he knew there was no physical threat.

Guarantee if it'd been a 6 foot fella brandishing a machete, Field would have been nowhere to be seen.

Don't fall for his poo poo.