Dan Happe

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: Dan Happe

Post by Dohnut »

Apple Wumble wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:08 pm
Dohnut wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:06 pm
Apple Wumble wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:35 pm Tbf. This board creams over Thompson over about 6 performances. Time will tell but you’d think he was Ramos by the comments on here
Some of us have Shrimper friends and ask their opinion. Pretty good as it happens. So not based on 6 games,
I’m not saying he is sh*t but the way he is talked up is strange. He’s also had a bad injury. I think he’ll be good for us but also think a kid who has lots of potential, working with some decent coaches would be pushing for a starting place.
His performances were very good. So compliments are in order. But I do agree about the injury, can sometimes make a lasting impact.
moonwalk19
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by moonwalk19 »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:11 am He was even made captain at one point.

I don't think that's so much the issue. His lack of development over these last few years, the treading water when he should be pushing forward, is a reflection of everything that's gone on at the club. It's just it's more evident in a young player at such a critical stage.

I can't think of a single player these past 2/3 years who has actually been developed by the club and improved significantly, if at all. And that falls at the lap of our DoF and coaching staff.
The coaching staff over the last year has been poor. Hopefully this is all about to change.It is about time that Vigueraux and Happe make up their minds as to whether they want to continue at the club .They we’re both offered new contracts way before the end of the season .Happe is still young and I am sure KJ will make him into a very good player that we all thought 2 years ago. For what has happened this year I blame the coaching staff not the DOF
cymruO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by cymruO »

Happe's been a bit of a liability - sendings off and stupidly giving away penalties. If a coaching staff can speed him up a bit, help him stay on the pitch and challenge better in the box - I'd have him in an O's side all day long.
Fisch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fisch »

cymruO wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:43 am Happe's been a bit of a liability - sendings off and stupidly giving away penalties. If a coaching staff can speed him up a bit, help him stay on the pitch and challenge better in the box - I'd have him in an O's side all day long.
Three fairly big 'IFs' there
LittleMate
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by LittleMate »

The whisper is that he agreed/signed a 2 year deal over the weekend.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

LittleMate wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:08 pm The whisper is that he agreed/signed a 2 year deal over the weekend.
The first 6 months will be spent losing weight &
getting him Exceptionally fit .
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:11 am He was even made captain at one point.

I don't think that's so much the issue. His lack of development over these last few years, the treading water when he should be pushing forward, is a reflection of everything that's gone on at the club. It's just it's more evident in a young player at such a critical stage.

I can't think of a single player these past 2/3 years who has actually been developed by the club and improved significantly, if at all. And that falls at the lap of our DoF and coaching staff.
Get it all out there. Don't hold back.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Max B Gold wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 pm

His Hatred for The DoF would fill the deepest crevices in all of the Oceans .
Be prepared to drown in the displaced Water !
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:48 pm

I know Ron Cool Cat can be highly critical of almost everything the club does right down to the height of the grass on the pitch to the expensive half season ticket but I don't think he's anti the DoF.

There was a malaise and lack of professionalism at the club. I think that was where he was aiming. But I'm sure he can speak for himselfs.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Max B Gold wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:15 am
tuffers#1 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:48 pm

I know Ron Cool Cat can be highly critical of almost everything the club does right down to the height of the grass on the pitch to the expensive half season ticket but I don't think he's anti the DoF.

There was a malaise and lack of professionalism at the club. I think that was where he was aiming. But I'm sure he can speak for himselfs.
Im sure he can speak for himselfs i have a feeling there is scottish blood
coursing through his internet connection to
:D