Player signing rumours

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

waigO
Fresh Alias

Player signing rumours

Post by waigO »

So who else are we speaking to at the moment? Intel please!
Jaggsy1979
Fresh Alias

Re: Player signing rumours

Post by Jaggsy1979 »

Paul Smyth and Ryan Allsop are the two main rumours floating about. Seen a few suspect lazy links to Oli Hawkins, due to the Jackett connection I guess, been a few posts about people getting excited over the possible return of Moses Odubajo after he liked the post about Beckles signing and then when someone asked him about coming back he posted the eyes emoji which they have seen as 'watch this space' but I don't see that one happening, i'd imagine despite his injury woes there'll be much bigger clubs in the mix there.

Smyth is the only attacking option we have been mentioned as looking at, but I hope there's others as we only have one recognised striker at the moment in Ruel Sotiriou, and hes not exactly the target man type Jackett normally likes to deploy.
cymruO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by cymruO »

Allsop would surely be replacement for Vigaroux who has yet to sign for anyone else.
faith1234
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by faith1234 »

Don’t think that we will sign anyone this week now
Fisch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fisch »

Elvis Bwonomo of Sarfend has not yet signed his deal. Big, strong, very fast, super fit, good attacking overlapping right-back, early 20s. Kept Brophy out of the game at Roots Hall last season.
Kitch’s Magic Toes
Fresh Alias

Post by Kitch’s Magic Toes »

Milano wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:21 pm Elvis Bwonomo of Sarfend has not yet signed his deal. Big, strong, very fast, super fit, good attacking overlapping right-back, early 20s. Kept Brophy out of the game at Roots Hall last season.
He’s still very unrefined for a player that’s made as many appearances as he had, but there’s undoubted ability there. Below the standard of signings we’ve already made, but an improvement on last season’s lemons with plenty of upside. I’d be happy enough if we were in for him.
Fisch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fisch »

unrefined
That's the adjective l was searching for. However, if I were a left side attacker, he would be the most likely RB in league two who would cause me to not fancy my chances .
moonwalk19
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by moonwalk19 »

Kitch’s Magic Toes wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:53 am
Milano wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:21 pm Elvis Bwonomo of Sarfend has not yet signed his deal. Big, strong, very fast, super fit, good attacking overlapping right-back, early 20s. Kept Brophy out of the game at Roots Hall last season.
He’s still very unrefined for a player that’s made as many appearances as he had, but there’s undoubted ability there. Below the standard of signings we’ve already made, but an improvement on last season’s lemons with plenty of upside. I’d be happy enough if we were in for him.
I know a Southend season tkt holder who rates him highly. Been offered a contract to stay
faith1234
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by faith1234 »

Hopefully we will get some more players in next week
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Sweaties holding there osn against the Sassenachs .

Is the Alcohol going down well ?