Israel

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Re: Israel

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Hopefully the first step to wider recognition of what’s going on there

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021 ... SApp_Other
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

INCOMING
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:06 am I noticed NuneatonO started this thread. Havent seen him around for months. Anyone know where he is?
Still no sign of him? Has he buggered off to Oz or has he regenerated under a new name?
BIGRON
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by BIGRON »

He's probably in his nuclear shelter 🤔🤔
slacker
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by slacker »

Always a hot potato, this one. I still wouldn’t call Israel an apartheid state akin to the old Saffer racist ways within its declared national boundaries, but the suppression of Palestinians and settlements within the Occupied West Bank, and the locked-down Gaza Strip are pushing that way, where Israel has effective control of movement of what is, to all effects, a One State entity with 3 zones of local government. Plus the Israeli State tolerates extreme rabid politicians who are openly apartheid racist towards non-Jews, and Likud even invites some of these wingnuts into coalitions when it suits them.

The quicker Bibi steps aside (or is kicked out), the better.
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

slacker wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:07 am Always a hot potato, this one. I still wouldn’t call Israel an apartheid state akin to the old Saffer racist ways within its declared national boundaries, but the suppression of Palestinians and settlements within the Occupied West Bank, and the locked-down Gaza Strip are pushing that way, where Israel has effective control of movement of what is, to all effects, a One State entity with 3 zones of local government. Plus the Israeli State tolerates extreme rabid politicians who are openly apartheid racist towards non-Jews, and Likud even invites some of these wingnuts into coalitions when it suits them.

Agree. And the more my fellow Jews dogmatically defend Israel because and call anyone who doesn't an 'anti-semite' because we all have to stick together, apparently, the more empowered they will feel to push their luck.

Feels like a 'it's clear with hindsight it was going this way' situation in 10-20 years time when there has to be action when it's pretty obvious where this is heading without a shift in approach from the Israelis.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Apple Wumble wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:11 am
slacker wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:07 am Always a hot potato, this one. I still wouldn’t call Israel an apartheid state akin to the old Saffer racist ways within its declared national boundaries, but the suppression of Palestinians and settlements within the Occupied West Bank, and the locked-down Gaza Strip are pushing that way, where Israel has effective control of movement of what is, to all effects, a One State entity with 3 zones of local government. Plus the Israeli State tolerates extreme rabid politicians who are openly apartheid racist towards non-Jews, and Likud even invites some of these wingnuts into coalitions when it suits them.

Agree. And the more my fellow Jews dogmatically defend Israel because and call anyone who doesn't an 'anti-semite' because we all have to stick together, apparently, the more empowered they will feel to push their luck.

Feels like a 'it's clear with hindsight it was going this way' situation in 10-20 years time when there has to be action when it's pretty obvious where this is heading without a shift in approach from the Israelis.
Fascism doesn't start with the concentration camps. That's where it ends.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Ornchurch wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:59 am
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:06 am I noticed NuneatonO started this thread. Havent seen him around for months. Anyone know where he is?
Still no sign of him? Has he buggered off to Oz or has he regenerated under a new name?
I believe he may have withdrawn for health reasons. Dealing with the stupids/WUM's and racists on here can get to you.
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

BoniO wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:42 am
I believe he may have withdrawn for health reasons. Dealing with the stupids/WUM's and racists on here can get to you.
Get off your high horse. According to the majority every poster on here fits in to one of those 3 titles.
It’s a forum ffs not somewhere you go for highbrow debate 😂
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Apple Wumble wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:50 am Hopefully the first step to wider recognition of what’s going on there

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021 ... SApp_Other
I suppose it had to move this way as this was stopped in its tracks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... ettlements
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Chicken Dhansak »

As it's about Israel, again, I am guessing that he is you, using an another alias.
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

Chicken Dhansak wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:01 pm

As it's about Israel, again, I am guessing that he is you, using an another alias.
Me?? Oh Dear. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Ornchurch wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:30 pm
Get off your high horse. According to the majority every poster on here fits in to one of those 3 titles.
It’s a forum ffs not somewhere you go for highbrow debate 😂
"According to the majority" every poster on here is Stupid, a WUM, or a Racist. Blimey, it's worse than I ever imagined!

Which one(s) do you fit into then? Or are you going for a hat-trick?
PutneyO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PutneyO »

If everyone chips in, I could borrow my mates glider fly it from Epping and drop a couple of cans of petrol on the Israeli parliament - that'll put paid to their rotten tricks
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Top of my list for a foreign holiday given they've got their act together with vaccines (like us).
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

No, not you Ornchurch, COYOS.
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

PutneyO wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:14 pm If everyone chips in, I could borrow my mates glider fly it from Epping and drop a couple of cans of petrol on the Israeli parliament - that'll put paid to their rotten tricks
Really, what a first class clown you are. :clown :clown
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Chicken Dhansak wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:50 pm No, not you Ornchurch, COYOS.
The boards resident Zionist speaks!!!!!
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

It's not a Zionist sentiment, you fool, it's just you're obsessional hatred for a particular country. Jeez. FFS, give it rest. Move on.
Frogger
Fresh Alias

Post by Frogger »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:06 pm Israel has been getting away with murder ( literally) for over 70 years, and the rest of the world has just shrugged their shoulders, and what is proposed next week, will have the same reaction
Israel knows it can steal more Palestinian land, otherwise they wouldnt do it.
There will be a few cursory words said in Parliament, and then it will be forgotten
Stunned by such a sweeping and ignorant statement. Remember this country England was the one who gave them the land and took it from the Palestinians. Remember many countries do horrendous things to other nations and we carry on with our lives.

However when Israel want to take ownership of land not for anything but to get their land back you scream how unfair it is.
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Frogger wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:33 pm
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:06 pm Israel has been getting away with murder ( literally) for over 70 years, and the rest of the world has just shrugged their shoulders, and what is proposed next week, will have the same reaction
There will be a few cursory words said in Parliament, and then it will be forgotten
Stunned by such a sweeping and ignorant statement. Remember this country England was the one who gave them the land and took it from the Palestinians. Remember many countries do horrendous things to other nations and we carry on with our lives.

However when Israel want to take ownership of land not for anything but to get their land back you scream how unfair it is.
:lol:
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Frogger wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:33 pm

Bloody hell, you certainly missed your history lessons in school.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

Chicken Dhansak wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:25 pm It's not a Zionist sentiment, you fool, it's just you're obsessional hatred for a particular country. Jeez. FFS, give it rest. Move on.
Could do with a permaban really.

Especially when you consider his track record and then calling someone a c#nt got the same ban as someone calling him an ostrich. Though that probably tells you what an utter tit Admin is.
PutneyO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PutneyO »

Chicken Dhansak wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:25 pm It's not a Zionist sentiment, you fool, it's just you're obsessional hatred for a particular country. Jeez. FFS, give it rest. Move on.
Well said C D
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

I’m too young to remember, obviously but were there people defending South Africa back in the 80s as not being an apartheid state like they are now with Israel?