Terry Howard Northern Soul Special

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

The Orient Hour
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Terry Howard Northern Soul Special

Post by The Orient Hour »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:59 pm
Andy Gilson wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:38 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:58 am

Opinions on varying current affairs are fine & i have no problem with them .
Advancement of ones ego/career whatever it maybe is not .

The Orient hour is ok as are the other pods because they relate to the club .

Saturday or Sunday brunch , or even your music hour spot is not as that
LEARLY is you feeding your own Ego at others expense !
It's called promoting a product. The station advertises on various mediums and the fact that I throw in a one off show with both myself and the clubs announcer Barry standing in onto this mb shouldn't bother the average person, nor should a music show featuring one of the most popular players to play for the club.
I don't have a big ego Tuffers, whatever you may think. Most Orient Hour shows do not feature me and those that know me well know I am more than happy to let the other presenters run the show as they see fit without any interference from me. Sorry promoting a show annoys you to the level it does. We will have to agree to disagree on this one.
Stop mentioning Orient hour !
I have no gripe with that .

The occasiomal one off .
You used to get Oiram sniffing your butt to fulfill your ego
Doinf the 70s retro shows . Its the unrelated O's stuff being spammed here !!!

The ract you get 1 or 2.sho may like it isnt the point .

Pay for the advertising on Non Orient related shows . Using Ooh Terry is
Not about Orient , It is about you fullfilling your Ego !
In your opinion, you're very angry about this, I can tell. Never mind. Back on air 10pm Tuesday eve with another Golden Years Show, I am sure you'll be tuning in Phoenix 98fm. Cheers.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Andy Gilson wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:03 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:59 pm
Andy Gilson wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:38 pm
It's called promoting a product. The station advertises on various mediums and the fact that I throw in a one off show with both myself and the clubs announcer Barry standing in onto this mb shouldn't bother the average person, nor should a music show featuring one of the most popular players to play for the club.
I don't have a big ego Tuffers, whatever you may think. Most Orient Hour shows do not feature me and those that know me well know I am more than happy to let the other presenters run the show as they see fit without any interference from me. Sorry promoting a show annoys you to the level it does. We will have to agree to disagree on this one.
Stop mentioning Orient hour !
I have no gripe with that .

The occasiomal one off .
You used to get Oiram sniffing your butt to fulfill your ego
Doinf the 70s retro shows . Its the unrelated O's stuff being spammed here !!!

The ract you get 1 or 2.sho may like it isnt the point .

Pay for the advertising on Non Orient related shows . Using Ooh Terry is
Not about Orient , It is about you fullfilling your Ego !
In your opinion, you're very angry about this, I can tell. Never mind. Back on air 10pm Tuesday eve with another Golden Years Show, I am sure you'll be tuning in Phoenix 98fm. Cheers.
Keep feeding that over inflated Ego

EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

When I watch that dancing, I so wish my knees hadn't gone, but that was rugby and cross-country running in my yoof and working with safety boots on concrete and metal floors. But I've got the memories. Love the music.
John BercOw
Fresh Alias

Post by John BercOw »

I never post on here and just pop in as a remote viewer...but...the negativity of a certain poster on this thread astounds me. Terry's era was my childhood memories of the orient, and anything to indulge in the nostalgia of that is 100% welcome, as it is for most fans. To the chap promoting this feature, carry on sir...without it, we wouldn't know such a thing existed (aka promotion). The complete and utter moronic rhetoric on here now days is so sad to see. This board used to be such a lively and pleasant place for bystanders like me to view....now it's just like reading the comments on the daily express newsfeed