Missing Out

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Missing Out

Post by Monkey Boy »

I’ve been reading some of the posts on here about getting into the playoffs and some think we will miss out just? I to believe they will miss out by a few or a couple of points but I hope I’m wrong? If they do miss out I think the board/chairman will pat themselves on the back and say to the supporters,we’ll we’ve got in the top 10 and made yet more progress. Wrong and even by some miracle they make the playoffs I think they have made a right balls up of it from start to finish.A team like Orient should surely finish above Forest Green,Morcambe,Newport and even Cambridge are no bigger than the O’s. What I would like to see is1) make a decision on the new manager and if it is Jobi which I suspect it will be,let him have the final say on who he wants to bring in.2) move Ling sideways let him sort out the academy and players contracts.3) Get some quality scouts in,get them out there to look at players now while there playing for there clubs and report back to the manager or assistant manager and let them decide.Dont play money ball.4)Rip up the so called lists,because there will be more players available now because of the economic situation with clubs.5) re-assess the coaching staff. I think the Chairman thus far done an incredible job but I would just like to see him shake this club up a little and reach the next level. I appreciate other people will have different views on this🙈
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Re: Missing Out

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Thought this was gonna be another thread about someone regretting not investing in crypto
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Mate if I knew what that was I’d answer you Lol🙈
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

There's lots wrong with our set up and 'philosophy' but if we get close to the playoffs I think it will be a job well done.

Saying that, think of where we could be with a proper manager in place for the whole season. Still, thats in the past.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Agreed apple but I think we have really missed out on a golden opportunity this season.🙈
MungOgogo
Fresh Alias

Post by MungOgogo »

Apple Wumble wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:55 pm There's lots wrong with our set up and 'philosophy' but if we get close to the playoffs I think it will be a job well done.

Saying that, think of where we could be with a proper manager in place for the whole season. Still, thats in the past.
Typical Orient Fan .
No Ambition , we should be in the top 4 if the PL challenging every year & winning a trophy every other year !!
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

MungOgogo wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:19 pm
Apple Wumble wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:55 pm There's lots wrong with our set up and 'philosophy' but if we get close to the playoffs I think it will be a job well done.

Typical Orient Fan .
No Ambition , we should be in the top 4 if the PL challenging every year & winning a trophy every other year !!
Why every other year? If Ling knew what he was doing we’d create a Papa John’s Trophy DYNASTY
MungOgogo
Fresh Alias

Post by MungOgogo »

Apple Wumble wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:08 pm
MungOgogo wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:19 pm

Typical Orient Fan .
Why every other year? If Ling knew what he was doing we’d create a Papa John’s Trophy DYNASTY
Rubbish , we would have to pander to manx city & pepe gardinia !
Every other year is satisfactory , as we would win the FAcup in the odd years .
faith1234
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by faith1234 »

Look the owners will not appoint another manager I do believe jobi has got the job I like jobi and I think that we should all support jobi as manager because the owners have made there mind up long before the season has started