Newport v Orient highlights

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Re: Newport v Orient highlights

Post by Sid Bishop »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:37 pm
Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:40 am
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:20 am

Get lost you moron....im sick of your constant sniping at me, often using insulting language and ageist remarks.

Im waiting and waiting for the mods/admin to stop this according to the board rules, but it never happens.

Every opinion i give, youre there, often within a few mins of my post, having a go with your nasty remarks. You are a nasty individual, probably the nastiness comes from your self loathing.

Anyway, i have let loads of your nasty remarks go unanswered, but no more...every nasty offensive remark you throw my way, will be answered from now on, in the only language you know.

Just stop the personal attacks now Ok!
Talk about self indulgent - I'm not there at every one of your posts, not constantly sniping at you, not often using insulting language. A quick look shows I have replied to 4 of your last 25 posts, of which one was asking if you could make a topic a poll and another is this reply.

You're singling me out when there are so many people that call you out on your posts but it's easier for you to kid yourself that only one person does.

Have you thought about why you get the replies you do from many people? Also why make such a fuss about being allowed an opinion but then get angry at others for their opinions?
I dont get nasty replies like yours from many people..maybe a few that like you, are totally intolerant of my views.

When ive got time, i shall make a list of all the nasty comments you have made to me, and put it on this board. Theres been two today already, one on this thread & one in the game thread. Thats two nasty personal comments in the space of a few hours. You cant wait to make nasty offensive remarks to me. youre actually a bully, but it doesn't work on me.

As an aside, you have made nasty remarks to other boarders too, and they are almost all the older boarders...you just hate old people dont you?

Dont you dare try to turn this around matey. Until you learn not to despise older people, and you learn that your views are not the only ones, I'll be calling you out every time from now on.
If you dont like what i write, then tough .
Im totally sick of taking abuse from you for probably 12 months or so
Just block him.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

Get lost you moron....im sick of your constant sniping at me, often using insulting language and ageist remarks.

Im waiting and waiting for the mods/admin to stop this according to the board rules, but it never happens.

Every opinion i give, youre there, often within a few mins of my post, having a go with your nasty remarks. You are a nasty individual, probably the nastiness comes from your self loathing.

Anyway, i have let loads of your nasty remarks go unanswered, but no more...every nasty offensive remark you throw my way, will be answered from now on, in the only language you know.

Talk about self indulgent - I'm not there at every one of your posts, not constantly sniping at you, not often using insulting language. A quick look shows I have replied to 4 of your last 25 posts, of which one was asking if you could make a topic a poll and another is this reply.

You're singling me out when there are so many people that call you out on your posts but it's easier for you to kid yourself that only one person does.

Have you thought about why you get the replies you do from many people? Also why make such a fuss about being allowed an opinion but then get angry at others for their opinions?
I dont get nasty replies like yours from many people..maybe a few that like you, are totally intolerant of my views.

When ive got time, i shall make a list of all the nasty comments you have made to me, and put it on this board. Theres been two today already, one on this thread & one in the game thread. Thats two nasty personal comments in the space of a few hours. You cant wait to make nasty offensive remarks to me. youre actually a bully, but it doesn't work on me.

As an aside, you have made nasty remarks to other boarders too, and they are almost all the older boarders...you just hate old people dont you?

Dont you dare try to turn this around matey. Until you learn not to despise older people, and you learn that your views are not the only ones, I'll be calling you out every time from now on.
This is just such nonsense :lol: I've disproved your claim that I constantly snipe at you, I've disproved your claim that I'm there for every reply you make so you've moved onto making something else up for the sake of continuing the fuss you're making. You can't accept how intolerant you are of other people's opinions because you're so self absorbed about yours.

As this is a forum I'll continue to respond to any posts I feel like responding to in the manner that they deserve. And feel free to bring up any posts of mine, because for every one of those there are at least two that reflect worse on you (such as calling Nigel Travis a problem or threatening to stop supporting the club because you didn't like the kit).
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What would be more sensible is for the pair of you to give each other a wide berth. Obviously you won't because in the finest traditions of LOFC message boards, neither of you will be able to you but hey, I tried and now I'm going back to doing something more interesting.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:09 am Brilliant. "We might have deservedly won the game based on the full 90 minutes but we didn't look good in the bits shoehorned into a 2 minute highlights clip. Sort it out Orient"
It was fairly even at the start but as the first half got going, they totally took over. We couldn’t get near their midfield. But despite that, we didn’t concede too many chances, as the highlights show.

Second half we had more tempo in shutting them down and restricted them to even less

The game plan worked.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Story of O wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:30 pm
Apple Wumble wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:55 am
Dohnut (ALM) wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:48 am

Harsh. Some issues are caused by the fast movement of players. The assistant has to watch the person playing the ball then in a split second redirect his vision to 4 or 5 players moving around. Of course you stopped the video and had a good look, the assistant referee doesn’t have that luxury.

Maybe we need VAR in league 2.
It’s not even close. It’s his job. He’s clearly not very good at it.
I used to run the line when my Son played many years ago and offside is the hardest thing to get right. You have to somehow see when the ball is kicked and when a player makes his run, both at the same time. And if the ball is passed from the other end of the pitch it is neigh on impossible, which is why you see so many wrong calls.
Not saying it’s easy. But if you’re doing it a pro level then you should be able to get a call like that right. Imagine that goal was disallowed and both players were 2 yards onside .
soloman
Fresh Alias

Post by soloman »

Boo Hoo !
Simple Man
Fresh Alias

Post by Simple Man »

From the brief highlights a lot of their play came down our right but no mention of the failure of our right back to cope.

Perhaps the extended highlights may change my opinion.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Simple Man wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:14 pm From the brief highlights a lot of their play came down our right but no mention of the failure of our right back to cope.

Perhaps the extended highlights may change my opinion.
Akinola did cope. The whole back 4 played very well.
Adz
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Adz »

Cisse seemed very lucky not to get sent off for elbowing someone