Tory Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

BoniO
Regular
Regular

Re: Tory Watch

Post by BoniO »

"Trumps poodle" wins the first round election. Will we officially become the 51st State then?
Frogger
Fresh Alias

Post by Frogger »

How can this be happening??????? He cannot be allowed to get in as PM. It would be an unmitigated disaster. An absolute ar*e of a man, ignorant, selfish, possible racist, adulterer and he doesn't even comb his hair!!!
one o in huntingdon
Fresh Alias

Post by one o in huntingdon »

I will seriously think about relocating to mainland Europe if this vile creature becomes PM
Been scouting around on recent trips and Aachen on the German border is currently top of the list
slacker
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by slacker »

FFS! Johnson will have to be outed as a kiddie fiddler or bump off Queenie to lose this from here. The man is a charlatan and an embarrassment, but soon enough should be our PM. Eugh.

With most of the Tory press doing his bidding, here’s an excellent & amusing sketch from the Graun to remind everyone what a plum he is, and cheer up those of us who think he’ll be a bloody disaster. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ders-hoped
Frogger
Fresh Alias

Post by Frogger »

The fact he is so far out in front shows what an awful bunch of candidates are in the running. To be honest though it's about right for this current Tory party, full of charlatanes, dishonest, mindless buffoons. He is just one comment away from a "grab them by the p*ssy" the thought of this moron being our PM feels me with utter dread and despair. What's worse is that Corbyn is just as big a pr*ck and racist as Boris.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Frogger wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:54 pm The fact he is so far out in front shows what an awful bunch of candidates are in the running. To be honest though it's about right for this current Tory party, full of charlatanes, dishonest, mindless buffoons. He is just one comment away from a "grab them by the p*ssy" the thought of this moron being our PM feels me with utter dread and despair. What's worse is that Corbyn is just as big a pr*ck and racist as Boris.
Agree with most of what you say but Corbyn ain't a racist. He has his faults for sure but that's an unfair comment about him.

Back to Boris. Whilst having no redeeming qualities whatsoever, he is absolutely full of false bonhomie and smoothness (think oily toe rag). Boris (well his advisors in reality) has worked out that most people are dumb and if you tell them what they want to hear, backed up with with an enthusiastic smile on your face, bouncing energy and a plethora of false promises, then you're onto a winner. Added to this, he has Trump's blessing. If Boris gets in, then Trump gets in. Full access to anything Trump and his pals want to buy at bargain prices. God help us - God help the NHS.
cockhat
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by cockhat »

We’re a joke country, and it looks like a clown will be fronting it. God help us!!
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

If Trump and Brexit, and maybe Boris, prove anything it is that the vast majority of people are fed up about certain issues and are voting that way as the 'mainstream' politicians continue to ignore, or refuse to deal with, these subjects. Call it a protest vote if you like.

Until the major parties listen to the public and attempt to realistically tackle subjects like immigration then this situation will not improve.

Some people can continue to throw terms like racist and xenophobic about but the vast majority of people who are concerned about the effect that immigration has on this country are not, and include immigrants who have settled here previously.

Trump, for all his faults, has one major strength which is a tough skin. What this country needs is a government and PM who is equally strong to deal with tough issues and turn this country around.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Ornchurch wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:24 pm If Trump and Brexit, and maybe Boris, prove anything it is that the vast majority of people are fed up about certain issues and are voting that way as the 'mainstream' politicians continue to ignore, or refuse to deal with, these subjects. Call it a protest vote if you like.

Until the major parties listen to the public and attempt to realistically tackle subjects like immigration then this situation will not improve.

Some people can continue to throw terms like racist and xenophobic about but the vast majority of people who are concerned about the effect that immigration has on this country are not, and include immigrants who have settled here previously.

Trump, for all his faults, has one major strength which is a tough skin. What this country needs is a government and PM who is equally strong to deal with tough issues and turn this country around.
Balderdash.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

I cant wait for Boris to be pm

It means the Tory party will be dead by the next GE.
one o in huntingdon
Fresh Alias

Post by one o in huntingdon »

Ornchurch wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:24 pm If Trump and Brexit, and maybe Boris, prove anything it is that the vast majority of people are fed up about certain issues and are voting that way as the 'mainstream' politicians continue to ignore, or refuse to deal with, these subjects. Call it a protest vote if you like.

I'm not a racist, but.....................
cockhat
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by cockhat »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:32 pm I cant wait for Boris to be pm

Sadly that will be to late, the country will be fu**ed by then!
Jonathan
Fresh Alias

Post by Jonathan »

Johnson was always going to win the gig, but the arithmetic is still the same, so I reckon a General Election is a cert in the autumn
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

cockhat wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:04 pm

Sadly that will be to late, the country will be fu**ed by then!
Sadly it is already F*cked because of them.

At least we will have the Vitriol to point fingers at those that continually voted them into power, not much i know.
Still's Carenae
Fresh Alias

Post by Still's Carenae »

Although many of you do not like Boris. He has one major positive- he is a delegator. So it's the people around him that are important.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Still's Carenae wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:46 pm

Although many of you do not like Boris. He has one major positive- he is a delegator. So it's the people around him that are important.
:roll: + clownface
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

one o in huntingdon wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:38 pm

And you prove the point. Well done.
Real Al
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Real Al »

Ornchurch wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:29 pm
one o in huntingdon wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:38 pm

And you prove the point. Well done.
James Scowcroft: Some people will say stuff like I'm sh*t, but most people won't, especially those who are also sh*t.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Still's Carenae wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:46 pm

Yeah he delegated the lawyer to get him & Dave off setting a restaraunt on fire when they were out of there heads on Charlie
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Tuffers that’s sailing close to the wind is t it? Be careful someone don’t take you court for liable.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:42 pm Tuffers that’s sailing close to the wind is t it? Be careful someone don’t take you court for liable.

No need to worry dear thor

Only quoting this 🤣😂🤣😂
Mikero
Fresh Alias

Post by Mikero »

"Although many of you do not like Boris. He has one major positive- he is a delegator. So it's the people around him that are important."

You see that as a positive after the shining examples of May and Corbyn. May surrounds herself with a little clique and talks to nobody else about the negotiations, result a deal that nobody wants. Corbyn allows a small group to take over the running of the party and ends up being branded as anti-semetic because they wont do anything about cleansing the party of it.

Mikero
Mikero
Fresh Alias

Post by Mikero »

Alledgedly Tuffers, use the word alledgedly.

Mikero
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

Frogger wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:54 pm The fact he is so far out in front shows what an awful bunch of candidates are in the running. To be honest though it's about right for this current Tory party, full of charlatanes, dishonest, mindless buffoons. He is just one comment away from a "grab them by the p*ssy" the thought of this moron being our PM feels me with utter dread and despair. What's worse is that Corbyn is just as big a pr*ck and racist as Boris.
Sadly both major parties suffer from a lack of decent leadership. I cannot remember a time when I’ve been so dissolusioned with the state of UK politics. God help us.

And yes, both JerCo and BoJo have racist tendencies.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

dOh Nut wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:52 am
Sadly both major parties suffer from a lack of decent leadership. I cannot remember a time when I’ve been so dissolusioned with the state of UK politics. God help us.

And yes, both JerCo and BoJo have racist tendencies.
Don't be a Stupidhead.

There isn't a racist bone in JCs body. Ask yourself which one of the two has fought racism all of his political life and which one makes racist comments on a regular basis. Just often enough to give his racist supporters what they need to hear.