Marcus Rashford

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Mistadobalina
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: Marcus Rashford

Post by Mistadobalina »

Hope Dan Happe can campaign against the endemic illiteracy and sh*t for brains that seems to afflict this board.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:33 pm
BiggsyMalone wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:29 pm
Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:42 pm

You are not that bright are you?

Go to a police station, show them the thread and ask them ultimate explain it to you. Never had there been a better example of wokeness by such a snowflake such as you. Should the police say I’ve committed any criminality , I’ll willingly surrender myself into their custody. Now, like I suggested to the other twerp, put up or shut up?
You’re pathetic. Hiding away on the net spouting your bollocks.

You’re not the bright one here, I suggest you do a bit of reading. Here’s the definition of racism for you to attempt to understand:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group

What you said to me about Rashford ticks all of that.
If it does tick your boxes, phone the police.

It will not tick their boxes.

You are inventing things that are not there.

I have only expressed praise for Mr. Rashford.

Put up or shut up as you are boring.
Why am I going to phone the police for it, I and they have better things to be doing.

‘Put up or shut up’ :lol:. You aren’t going to silence me, sad little man
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

BiggsyMalone wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:40 pm
Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:33 pm
BiggsyMalone wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:29 pm
You’re pathetic. Hiding away on the net spouting your bollocks.

You’re not the bright one here, I suggest you do a bit of reading. Here’s the definition of racism for you to attempt to understand:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group

What you said to me about Rashford ticks all of that.
If it does tick your boxes, phone the police.

It will not tick their boxes.

You are inventing things that are not there.

I have only expressed praise for Mr. Rashford.

Put up or shut up as you are boring.
Why am I going to phone the police for it, I and they have better things to be doing.

‘Put up or shut up’ :lol:. You aren’t going to silence me, sad little man
You won’t phone the police because you are full of bluster, your arguments are devoid of any merit and you will be exposed as a bigger idiot than you clearly are in the confines of your comfort zone, here.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Careful what you wish for Oiram, offences via social media quite common now. I wouldn't class your post as racist but couldn't guarantee police would take same view.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:17 pm Careful what you wish for Oiram, offences via social media quite common now. I wouldn't class your post as racist but couldn't guarantee police would take same view.
Can you give them a call and see what they think just in case your viewpoint is utterly worthless.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Reported online, got a crime reference number and am told the officer in the case will be in touch shortly
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

My colleague has quite rightly locked this thread whilst we take the time to consider the complaints of racism received further.

Like most people, both PW and I have work commitments that mean we can't always provide an instant judgement. I've personally not had too much time to look at this place much recently however there is a clear trend of right-wing type posters appearing on here intent on stirring things up with either genuine or contrived positions. In my opinion Oiram fits the bill alongside others.

For the moment, Oiram's membership has been suspended whilst both PW and I give more thought to the complaints received.