Marcus Rashford

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Marcus Rashford

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Oiram wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:54 pm
BiggsyMalone wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:24 pm
Oiram wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:51 pm

Would be good if he built up his success with food lobbying with anti-knife crime encouragement . He will be advised not to though by whoever is his a acting as his ‘PA/Advisor’ as he will be disturbing a hornet’s nest.
Why? Because he’s black?
Yes. What a fantastic role model for fatherless , unmentored children , without ambitions or direction, who are lured into the World of drugs, County Lines , knife crime and criminality.

You cannot turn the power of BAME influence on and off.
Post 1
Last edited by Ronnie Hotdogs on Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:58 am
Currywurst and Chips wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:48 am Great thread lads

Surprised Oiram ain't more of a Rushford fan given he's a property magnate like himself

If only BAME lads invested in buy-to-lets instead of drugs eh mate?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... llion.html
It is strange how people like you and the like of the fool Hotdogs are the only people referring to Rashford’s ethnicity and stereotypical attributes aimed at black people whist I applaud him?
Post 2.

Top marks to admin for letting this nonsense go unchallenged whilst homing in on the real damaging stuff on the board. 👍
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:11 am
Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:58 am
Currywurst and Chips wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:48 am Great thread lads

Surprised Oiram ain't more of a Rushford fan given he's a property magnate like himself

If only BAME lads invested in buy-to-lets instead of drugs eh mate?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... llion.html
It is strange how people like you and the like of the fool Hotdogs are the only people referring to Rashford’s ethnicity and stereotypical attributes aimed at black people whist I applaud him?
Post 2.

Top marks to admin for letting this nonsense go unchallenged whilst homing in on the real damaging stuff on the board. 👍
Go and play with you Monopoly money and buy some plastic houses and hotels.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Genius.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:24 am
BiggsyMalone wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:43 am
Oiram wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:54 pm

Yes. What a fantastic role model for fatherless , unmentored children , without ambitions or direction, who are lured into the World of drugs, County Lines , knife crime and criminality.

You cannot turn the power of BAME influence on and off.

White snowflakes like you cause the problems.
That’s just racist poo poo. You should be ashamed of yourself.
It is not racist. You bringing up his colour is inflammatory. Rashford is a shining example in his campaigning for feeding kids. Why is suggesting he use his influence to help deter knife crime , tapping into his ‘role model’ status ‘racist?’

You being a white person ‘snowflake’ meddling in his black ethnicity is the problem. You are happy for poor kids to be be fed but do not want intervention from such influential people to save lives lost through violence . Remember, 99% time, the black victims are killed or maimed by black assailants. Black kids will be more likely to listen to a person they can relate to than a white person advising them.

They are currently running a Covid vaccine public information campaign on TV and Radio encouraging BAME community to take the vaccine due to mistrust. The participants are all known black and Asian people trying to dismantle the myths. They are using BAME for a reason. Is this racist in your view?

You throwing accusation of racism like confetti, is the problem as the word loses it’s true meaning. Cheap shots.
I asked what you said is due to skin colour and you said yes. It’s nice to see PW allowing you to stick around. Racism is fine on this board but calling someone stupid isn’t. Nice one
Jeanluc
Fresh Alias

Post by Jeanluc »

Have no intention of getting involved in Rashford and racism but on Rashford as role model for kids.
My brought my 9-year-old grandson to see us a couple of days ago – they live local and stayed at the end of the path to social distance. My grandson started to get bored so I gave him a football and suggested he tries to see how many keepy-uppies he could get to.

And then from nowhere, he launches this huge gob onto my path. And when I told him off for being disgusting and asked where he got that from, his reply was “Marcus Rashford does it all the time”. And he’s right.

Rashford may be a great role model for all he’s done to fight for school meals for kids and well deserves his MBE but as a role model – just stop spitting!! Kids are watching you and modelling their behaviour on what they see you do. You don’t need to keep doing this.
Mistadobalina
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Mistadobalina »

Reported Oirams nonsense. Racist sh*t from the worst wind up account on here.
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

BiggsyMalone wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:06 pm
BiggsyMalone wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:43 am
That’s just racist poo poo. You should be ashamed of yourself.
It is not racist. You bringing up his colour is inflammatory. Rashford is a shining example in his campaigning for feeding kids. Why is suggesting he use his influence to help deter knife crime , tapping into his ‘role model’ status ‘racist?’

You being a white person ‘snowflake’ meddling in his black ethnicity is the problem. You are happy for poor kids to be be fed but do not want intervention from such influential people to save lives lost through violence . Remember, 99% time, the black victims are killed or maimed by black assailants. Black kids will be more likely to listen to a person they can relate to than a white person advising them.

They are currently running a Covid vaccine public information campaign on TV and Radio encouraging BAME community to take the vaccine due to mistrust. The participants are all known black and Asian people trying to dismantle the myths. They are using BAME for a reason. Is this racist in your view?

You throwing accusation of racism like confetti, is the problem as the word loses it’s true meaning. Cheap shots.
I asked what you said is due to skin colour and you said yes. It’s nice to see PW allowing you to stick around. Racism is fine on this board but calling someone stupid isn’t. Nice one
You are not that bright are you?

Go to a police station, show them the thread and ask them ultimate explain it to you. Never had there been a better example of wokeness by such a snowflake such as you. Should the police say I’ve committed any criminality , I’ll willingly surrender myself into their custody. Now, like I suggested to the other twerp, put up or shut up?
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Mistadobalina wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:32 pm Reported Oirams nonsense. Racist sh*t from the worst wind up account on here.
I dont have a lot of time to look at this today. There have been govt campaigns to promote covid vaccination featuring Asian celebrities in an effort to increase uptake among Asian community. Is this not a similar thing Oiram is suggesting?
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

Mistadobalina wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:32 pm Reported Oirams nonsense. Racist sh*t from the worst wind up account on here.
Report to the police, then it can be resolved properly? Phone 999. Otherwise ‘Whitehall 1212’.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:45 pm
Report to the police, then it can be resolved properly? Phone 999. Otherwise ‘Whitehall 1212’.
020 7230 1212 ya numpty !!
Mistadobalina
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Mistadobalina »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:43 pm
I dont have a lot of time to look at this today. There have been govt campaigns to promote covid vaccination featuring Asian celebrities in an effort to increase uptake among Asian community. Is this not a similar thing Oiram is suggesting?
Bringing up knife crime in a completely unrelated context cause rashford is black is obviously totally different.

How is this any different to a thread about an Asian or Muslim person being brought somehow around to terrorism?
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:49 pm
My telephone is rather old. My Grandfather gave it to me.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Mistadobalina wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:50 pm
Bringing up knife crime in a completely unrelated context cause rashford is black is obviously totally different.

How is this any different to a thread about an Asian or Muslim person being brought somehow around to terrorism?
I do see your point, but is the subject not Marcus Rashford campaigner and footballer?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:51 pm

Your Gandad was probably to Old .

My old fella took me to Great Scotland yard as a kid very early 70s .
Its a Hotel Now , Part of the street is a Civil servants Social club .
Its a cracking street to be fair .
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:04 pm
Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:51 pm

Your Gandad was probably to Old .

My old fella took me to Great Scotland yard as a kid very early 70s .
Its a Hotel Now , Part of the street is a Civil servants Social club .
Its a cracking street to be fair .
Yes I heard that about It being a hotel . I read the other week that the old Bow Street is an hotel also now opposite the Royal Opera House.
Mistadobalina
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Mistadobalina »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:57 pm

I do see your point, but is the subject not Marcus Rashford campaigner and footballer?
Yes, which is why shoehorning in a racial stereotype/particular issue for no reason other than to get a rise out of people is obviously a terrible look for a supporters forum.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

His campaign is on the broader issue of child poverty across all communities. He isn't specifically campaigning against knife crime among black youth.

The racist assumption by Oiram is to automatically associate him with crime in the black community and devalue his current campaigning because he isn't involved in fighting knife crime.

It's an old trick rolled out by right wing racists. The problem is the assumptions behind it are so embedded in white "British" culture that most people nod and agree without giving it much thought.

Now can you please ban Oiram. It's not his first offence.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Not you SSpike
StillSpike wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:17 pm The only people he's telling where they're going wrong is our joke of a government. The folk in T-hall enjoyed their chat with him.
Maybe Harry Kane can do that ,
Instead of dragging Marcus down from
Manchester . Totenhams literally down the road .

Everyone digging out Ramio ( rightly )
while you sit in a corner all SMUG .!

This fool
PutneyO wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:25 pm Wouldn't it wonderful if he visited Haringey and told all the plebeians where they're going wrong.
My apologies spike i misquoted your post instead of his
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

Max B Gold wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:19 pm

His campaign is on the broader issue of child poverty across all communities. He isn't specifically campaigning against knife crime among black youth.

The racist assumption by Oiram is to automatically associate him with crime in the black community and devalue his current campaigning because he isn't involved in fighting knife crime.

It's an old trick rolled out by right wing racists. The problem is the assumptions behind it are so embedded in white "British" culture that most people nod and agree without giving it much thought.

I suggest you go to the police station and report it as it is a criminal offence.

I raised the subject of knife crime as it is a real issue devastating the lives of hundreds of families in the UK annually, the majority of them black victims , killed or maimed by black assailants.

I am not ‘associating ‘ Marcus Rashford with these crimes and it is beyond comprehension you lamely attempt to allude to this as such. He is a great role model and why is it that he could not be asked to help Mayor Khan or Priti Patel in a campaign to stem these horrendous crimes?

If your premise is correct, why have black and asian celebrities and public figures been asked to front the pro-vaccination programme?

The answer is of course, because they are black and Asian. Why do the Emergency services ask black and Asian staff to front recruitment campaign? Answer is because they are black and Asian also.

Your woke. bigotry is nonsense. You call ‘foul ref!’ so often that you are lost.

Put up or shut up your nonsense please.
Last edited by Oiram on Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:47 pm
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:57 pm I do see your point, but is the subject not Marcus Rashford campaigner and footballer?

I suggest you go to the police station and report it as it is a criminal offence.

If your premise is correct, why have black and asian celebrities and public figures been asked to front the pro-vaccination programme?

The answer is of course, because they are black and Asian. Why do the Emergency services ask black and Asian staff to front recruitment campaign? Answer is because they are black and Asian also.

Your woke. bigotry is nonsense. You call ‘foul ref!’ so often that you are lost.

Sook ma boaby.
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

Max B Gold wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:51 pm
Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:47 pm

Sook ma boaby.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

‘Sook ma boaby’ Max B Gold responds which translates to ‘Suck my penis’.

Typical puerile response to someone who cannot justify wild allegations levied against people.
Says more about you Mr Gold than me for certain.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:42 pm

Go to a police station, show them the thread and ask them ultimate explain it to you. Never had there been a better example of wokeness by such a snowflake such as you. Should the police say I’ve committed any criminality , I’ll willingly surrender myself into their custody. Now, like I suggested to the other twerp, put up or shut up?
You’re pathetic. Hiding away on the net spouting your bollocks.

You’re not the bright one here, I suggest you do a bit of reading. Here’s the definition of racism for you to attempt to understand:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group

What you said to me about Rashford ticks all of that.
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

BiggsyMalone wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:29 pm
Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:42 pm

You’re pathetic. Hiding away on the net spouting your bollocks.

You’re not the bright one here, I suggest you do a bit of reading. Here’s the definition of racism for you to attempt to understand:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group

What you said to me about Rashford ticks all of that.
If it does tick your boxes, phone the police.

It will not tick their boxes.

You are inventing things that are not there.

I have only expressed praise for Mr. Rashford.

Put up or shut up as you are boring.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

Top marks to PW and admin for allowing this place to become such a cesspit. Keep up the good work lads