FAO Oiram

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

FAO Oiram

Post by Admin »

I’ve deleted your post from the Simon Fellman Thread. As someone who’s bleating with synthetic rage about my poor taste and supposed attacks on Tom Moore, it’s hardly demonstrating good taste to hijack that particular thread to continue your argument with me is it?

Regardless, you’re getting on my wick and I’m pretty much done with you. I’ve asked you elsewhere to put up the supposed vile attacks on STM or alternatively go away. So far, nothing.

Choice is yours. Put up or shut up. Simple.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: FAO Oiram

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Don’t engage.

There are a whole raft of these unknown characters - Mario, Thor, tuffers - ‘people’ who nobody else actually knows, and who just come on here to stir things up. Now, they could be genuine people, Orient fans are by nature outcasts and a bit odd, but it’s more likely they’re all just aliases out to wum. Best to ignore or even better, ban.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:11 pm Don’t engage.

There are a whole raft of these unknown characters - Mario, Thor, tuffers - ‘people’ who nobody else actually knows, and who just come on here to stir things up. Now, they could be genuine people, Orient fans are by nature outcasts and a bit odd, but it’s more likely they’re all just aliases out to wum. Best to ignore or even better, ban.
Plenty on here know me Redo .
They just might not know
Me as Tuffers !!
😁
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:11 pm Don’t engage.

Agreed and I’ve found myself for some unknown reason becoming increasingly bothered by these morons.

Alias’s are nothing new and are part and parcel of this place but they seem to be increasingly humourless.
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

Admin wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:04 pm I’ve deleted your post from the Simon Fellman Thread. As someone who’s bleating with synthetic rage about my poor taste and supposed attacks on Tom Moore, it’s hardly demonstrating good taste to hijack that particular thread to continue your argument with me is it?

Regardless, you’re getting on my wick and I’m pretty much done with you. I’ve asked you elsewhere to put up the supposed vile attacks on STM or alternatively go away. So far, nothing.

You do not surprise me. Like I said the other day , you probably are ashamed of what you posted but do not have the courage to admit it. I would think more highly if you did .

I knew Simon and for this reason separated my tribute to him and my highlighting of your hypocrisy, as separate items on the same thread. As mentioned, Simon would not have approved what you wrote about Col. Sir Tom Moore, as he was ‘old school ‘ like him. He would have been disappointed , like myself that someone associated with the ‘O’s would write so cruelly, especially as we as a club have the Somme Memorial Trust amongst the Club.

Your tribute to Simon was with reverence and politeness , respectful and candid. You say you did not know Simon. All I expected from you or anyone for that matter was to show Col. Sir Tom the same as you did not know him either. Any politics behind his past or fundraising could have been discussed on a separate thread.
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

Admin. Your posts are still there unless you have conveniently deleted those through embarrassment. I am not the only one who was disappointed by what you wrote. If you cannot be bothered to look at what you posted or forgot what you have then it is your problem not mine. I am not going to cut and paste them. You know what you wrote. As for ‘getting on wicks’, a common response from someone having their failings highlighted.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:27 pm
Admin wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:04 pm I’ve deleted your post from the Simon Fellman Thread. As someone who’s bleating with synthetic rage about my poor taste and supposed attacks on Tom Moore, it’s hardly demonstrating good taste to hijack that particular thread to continue your argument with me is it?

You do not surprise me. Like I said the other day , you probably are ashamed of what you posted but do not have the courage to admit it. I would think more highly if you did .

I knew Simon and for this reason separated my tribute to him and my highlighting of your hypocrisy, as separate items on the same thread. As mentioned, Simon would not have approved what you wrote about Col. Sir Tom Moore, as he was ‘old school ‘ like him. He would have been disappointed , like myself that someone associated with the ‘O’s would write so cruelly, especially as we as a club have the Somme Memorial Trust amongst the Club.

Your tribute to Simon was with reverence and politeness , respectful and candid. You say you did not know Simon. All I expected from you or anyone for that matter was to show Col. Sir Tom the same as you did not know him either. Any politics behind his past or fundraising could have been discussed on a separate thread.
I’ll give you one last go. Put up the posts that I’m apparently ashamed of. From memory, there’s 2 of them. And then explain where they constitute vile attacks against STM.

Conflating Tom Moore and Simon Fellman is purely down to you. The more you do it, the more foolish you look.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Although i didnt know Simon , i know who he was Oiram
Like many O's fans , we could see someone out & about and know they were an O's fan .
But i could never claim to know them .

Personally speaking Captain Tom is of No relevance to me in his previous 99 years .

One can Seperate him raising money for charity to support
NHS workers , remember the money was never raised for.the actual NHS .

You poo poohed the National media for jumping on a band wagon
Yet liked my post where i said if it wasnt for the media , his story may not have reached
So many & possibly so much would not have been raised .

Respecting someones death should be done as a personal thing .

Worry about what you do not others lad .

As for Redo putting my name in the mix ,
Why i dont know , must be related to something else &
Trying to tar me with the same brush !
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:32 pm Admin. Your posts are still there unless you have conveniently deleted those through embarrassment. I am not the only one who was disappointed by what you wrote. If you cannot be bothered to look at what you posted or forgot what you have then it is your problem not mine. I am not going to cut and paste them. You know what you wrote. As for ‘getting on wicks’, a common response from someone having their failings highlighted.
I know exactly what I wrote. Which is why I’m content for you to reproduce them or post links to them.

You’re the one who’s massively offended. Here’s your chance to nail me up for it. Get on with it.
faldO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by faldO »

Oiram has a point.

Both the Tom and Simon threads were started by people who wished to post their respects, with the titles of the threads making clear what they were for.

That the Tom thread descended into frivolity IMO showed a lack of respect for someone who had just died - regardless of the content of the comments or what individuals think of him.

Anyone who wants to can start new threads debating the merits or otherwise of the life of an individual. IMO "RIP" type threads should be left as just that, either post something respectful or start a different thread.
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

You proud of this? Your post Admin, soon after a 100 year old war veteran , Col. Sir Tom Moore died of Covid 19 in the present climate of lockdowns and 100,000 Covid deaths, no football matches, no pubs, no holidays, schools closed, people losing their jobs, HHS hospitals overwhelmed and the Moderator posts this:

Post Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:03 pm

‘Doddering round your outsize garden is a piece of piss.

I'd have more respect for him if he'd done a couple of laps around the Broadmead Estate after 8pm. Soon found out how quick he really was’

And there is more , perhaps you can show the readers Admin? Days later you pay tribute to Simon with much reverence, such hypocrisy.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

The 1st person to comment on the captain tom &
bringing a political slant to it was

Frankfurter in a bun

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6310

Yet i get called a Moron & a Troll .

Outrageous tactics !!
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:55 pm You proud of this? Your post Admin, soon after a 100 year old war veteran , Col. Sir Tom Moore died of Covid 19 in the present climate of lockdowns and 100,000 Covid deaths, no football matches, no pubs, no holidays, schools closed, people losing their jobs, HHS hospitals overwhelmed and the Moderator posts this:

I'd have more respect for him if he'd done a couple of laps around the Broadmead Estate after 8pm. Soon found out how quick he really was’

And there is more , perhaps you can show the readers Admin? Days later you pay tribute to Simon with much reverence, such hypocrisy.
It’s called humour. But you knew that anyway.

Either way, Candler’s right. Engaging with you is just giving you oxygen you don’t deserve.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Admin wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:47 pm
Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:32 pm Admin. Your posts are still there unless you have conveniently deleted those through embarrassment. I am not the only one who was disappointed by what you wrote. If you cannot be bothered to look at what you posted or forgot what you have then it is your problem not mine. I am not going to cut and paste them. You know what you wrote. As for ‘getting on wicks’, a common response from someone having their failings highlighted.
I know exactly what I wrote. Which is why I’m content for you to reproduce them or post links to them.

You’re the one who’s massively offended. Here’s your chance to nail me up for it. Get on with it.
Have you shown your wife yet?
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:55 pm You proud of this? Your post Admin, soon after a 100 year old war veteran , Col. Sir Tom Moore died of Covid 19 in the present climate of lockdowns and 100,000 Covid deaths, no football matches, no pubs, no holidays, schools closed, people losing their jobs, HHS hospitals overwhelmed and the Moderator posts this:

There's a big difference between posting about the death of a celebrity and the death of someone people on here may know personally.
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:04 pm

There's a big difference between posting about the death of a celebrity and the death of someone people on here may know personally.
Col Tom was 99 years old when he did his Charity Fundraiser. Hardly seeking to be a celebrity intentionally, the media frenzy through lack of other stories in lockdown elevated him (and his charity amount no doubt) to become the iconic image he became in less than a year. He was a humble OAP with an interesting long life . Simon who I knew just through the Social Club, was equally an interesting OAP. I have alway been brought up to respect my ‘elders’. I am not interested in celebrity . I just feel that the death of anyone should not be subject of ridicule. Always a fragile territory to tread.
ContrifibulatoryFred
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by ContrifibulatoryFred »

Personally I laughed at Admins post about Sir Tom. I don’t believe it was disrespectful - it was clearly humorous. I would be shocked if anyone tried doing a walk for charity round the Broadmead Estate.

As for Tuffers, I know him and he’s definitely not real.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:31 pm

Col Tom was 99 years old when he did his Charity Fundraiser. Hardly seeking to be a celebrity intentionally, the media frenzy through lack of other stories in lockdown elevated him (and his charity amount no doubt) to become the iconic image he became in less than a year. He was a humble OAP with an interesting long life . Simon who I knew just through the Social Club, was equally an interesting OAP. I have alway been brought up to respect my ‘elders’. I am not interested in celebrity . I just feel that the death of anyone should not be subject of ridicule. Always a fragile territory to tread.
Irrelevant that he did not seek fame.

The point is he is someone nobody on here is likely to know, unlike Simon.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

ContrifibulatoryFred wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:03 pm

As for Tuffers, I know him and he’s definitely not real.
Im as Real as the lump on my leg !!

🙏
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

No idea if Oiram is an alias but I do know that adults creating multiple accounts on a football club message board need to give their head a wobble. It’s almost a little disturbing. Wetting the bed, killing small animals, wearing mummies knickers, having an alias.
I can just, just, see that one may work if it’s very funny. Nobody here is funny.
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

P.s. ban tuffers as well. If he can’t even write sentences and we just get pages of dribble what’s the point.
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:13 pm
Oiram wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:31 pm
Irrelevant that he did not seek fame.

The point is he is someone nobody on here is likely to know, unlike Simon.

Several in here have paid respects to Simon who did not know him. They did not insult him as anyone with tact and decorum would.

Admin said he did not know Simon but paid respects . Admin, did not know 100 year old Col. Tom yet mocked him on a thread initiated to pay tributes.

Why as someone else suggested, respect those who have passed , with due reverence and respect. Any criticism of the deceased or causes campaigned for or jesting should be created on a separate thread?.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Beradogs wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:22 am No idea if Oiram is an alias but I do know that adults creating multiple accounts on a football club message board need to give their head a wobble. It’s almost a little disturbing. Wetting the bed, killing small animals, wearing mummies knickers, having an alias.
I can just, just, see that one may work if it’s very funny. Nobody here is funny.
Thanks for this Bera. Particularly good of you to open up on the bed wetting / mummy’s pants thing. Always better having things in the open.
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

Hee hee.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Beradogs wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:22 am No idea if Oiram is an alias but I do know that adults creating multiple accounts on a football club message board need to give their head a wobble. It’s almost a little disturbing. Wetting the bed, killing small animals, wearing mummies knickers, having an alias.
It’s more than a little disturbing.

And before anyone pipes up, yes, registering an account such as Mr Clutch to make a joke about Kieths car troubles is totally different and was very funny.