Pelosi’s vendetta

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: Pelosi’s vendetta

Post by Oiram »

tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:34 pm Trump Will be impeached

231 - 197

5 no votes

Just has to be gavel-ed .

😁
Does it matter to you that much? Will it change your life for the better? A long way away the States.
SwallO
Fresh Alias

Post by SwallO »

Oiram wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:12 pm Sure is Max , no denying it, face up to it. It will not succeed.
whether it will succeed or not is not the issue, they still have to go through the process. he has to take responsibility for his actions.
if I were given 6 months to live and committed a serious crime during that time , would it be fair on the victim if I was excused or should I be tried?
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

SwallO wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:54 am
Oiram wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:12 pm Sure is Max , no denying it, face up to it. It will not succeed.
whether it will succeed or not is not the issue, they still have to go through the process. he has to take responsibility for his actions.
if I were given 6 months to live and committed a serious crime during that time , would it be fair on the victim if I was excused or should I be tried?
He will never take responsibility as seems incapable of it. Now he has been impeached second time he still will not, despite mounting evidence. He is bound to face further action in due course but will not face up to or admit anything as in his mind he thinks he has none nothing wrong.
StillSpike
Regular
Regular

Post by StillSpike »

Why is Pelosi so vilified ? I see she's a particular hate figure among the right wing nutjobs over there, and, it seems over here too. I can't see anything that she's done in particular that sets her up to be so disliked. Is this the same as Diane Abbott? Is it just because she's a woman who's successful, or have I missed some key action/words?
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

StillSpike wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:20 am Why is Pelosi so vilified ? I see she's a particular hate figure among the right wing nutjobs over there, and, it seems over here too. I can't see anything that she's done in particular that sets her up to be so disliked. Is this the same as Diane Abbott? Is it just because she's a woman who's successful, or have I missed some key action/words?
I have wondered this too, for a long time. Shes a real lover of democracy, so maybe thats why the fascists hate her so much. At 80 years old she seems to have amazing energy too
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

What about hunter will he take responsibility for what he's done? Or is everyone just waiting for it to die down? The man's a nonce.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Thor wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:05 pm
What about hunter will he take responsibility for what he's done? Or is everyone just waiting for it to die down? The man's a nonce.
Ah, good to see the old "deflection technique" in action again!
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

No deflection surely the hammer swings both ways does it not?
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Thor wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:31 pm No deflection surely the hammer swings both ways does it not?
So start a separate thread if you wish. This one's about Pelosi. Do try and keep up!
SwallO
Fresh Alias

Post by SwallO »

Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

SwallO wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:38 pm

Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument.
We are all different and see things from a different perspective. Personally I welcome reading different things and have always accepted that we see things differently and others opinions are as valid not just mine. Would be massively boring if we were all the same.

It's called being a grown up mature. But some to choose to, let’s say invent, things that were not said in order to allow them to ram their ideas down everybody else’s throat. If you don’t comply you are banned or bullied in a very ugly way.

Don’t worry about it. Just feel sorry for them.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Libel suit pending ...