The Lesser place

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: The Lesser place

Post by Long slender neck »

Max B Gold wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:19 pm Bully

Sent: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:41 pm
Recipient: Max B Gold
Hi Max. Seems I may be a goner on the forum. The mods finally decided I’m too hot to handle and applied the ultimate sanction, worthy of the Labour Party.

Just want to say I’ve enjoyed our jousts and I really enjoyed your sense of humour. Master of the one liner for sure.

But, alas I have stardards and I will not betray them for what I see as scumbag moderators. So unless they restore my name I will not post. Happy in the knowledge that they resorted to this as the only way they had a chance in debating with me. They have waved the white flag. Shame, I’m always up for a good argument.

Take care Max. Once I log out it will be the end. You will miss me.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If only he had kept his promise to Log out and go.
:lol:
redintheface
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by redintheface »

BIGRON wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:31 pm I post on both , really don't see the problem .
Me too Ron. 👍
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Traitors!
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Max. Seems I may be a goner on the forum. The mods finally decided I’m too hot to handle and applied the ultimate sanction, worthy of the Labour Party.

Just want to say I’ve enjoyed our jousts and I really enjoyed your sense of humour. Master of the one liner for sure.

But, alas I have stardards and I will not betray them for what I see as scumbag moderators. So unless they restore my name I will not post. Happy in the knowledge that they resorted to this as the only way they had a chance in debating with me. They have waved the white flag. Shame, I’m always up for a good argument.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:roll: I was going to ask if this was genuine but it so lacks in self-awareness that it has to be. Good to see he didn't betray his standards.
Constanza
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Constanza »

I will never commit boardultery. There is only one place.
Fisch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fisch »

So this board has a thread in which there are complaints that the other board has thread in which there complaints about this board.
Looks like a 0-0 to me.
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

Admin wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:58 pm

:roll: I was going to ask if this was genuine but it so lacks in self-awareness that it has to be. Good to see he didn't betray his standards.
If you look I never. NEVER, posted with that foul insulting name I was given, bar maybe once when it was first aired. A standard I have maintained. Maintained, full stop

To put this into context, I PM’d the Moderators to get it changed back in an act of conciliation. No joy there then. Clearly not wanted. Hence the too hot to handle comment. The mods don’t have the balls to take me on, easier to get rid. It must grate that my Corbyn/anti Semitic points were proven correct following the last election.

To come back I used a new name and made no secret of who I was and eventually got my old name back, though that too has now been bastardised.

Some mods use cowardly tactics, of which I have no right of reply, to try and get the better of me. I dare say it will happen again.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

I have a Questioj for the boards admin/mods ?

Are we the Peoples.Front of Judea.or are they ?
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Dohnut (ALM) wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:09 pm

If you look I never. NEVER, posted with that foul insulting name I was given, bar maybe once when it was first aired. A standard I have maintained. Maintained, full stop

To put this into context, I PM’d the Moderators to get it changed back in an act of conciliation. No joy there then. Clearly not wanted. Hence the too hot to handle comment. The mods don’t have the balls to take me on, easier to get rid. It must grate that my Corbyn/anti Semitic points were proven correct following the last election.

To come back I used a new name and made no secret of who I was and eventually got my old name back, though that too has now been bastardised.

Some mods use cowardly tactics, of which I have no right of reply, to try and get the better of me. I dare say it will happen again.
Don't let them grind you down bud.

They will never take your right to post obtuse drivel. Power to the Poor and their fat mates.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:20 pm I have a Questioj for the boards admin/mods ?

English please or Spanish or French I understand all 3.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Milano wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:25 pm So this board has a thread in which there are complaints that the other board has thread in which there complaints about this board.
Looks like a 0-0 to me.
It's the boarding equivalent of eternal reflections when you face two mirrors towards each other.

(Although this mirror is better)
Fanny
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fanny »

Nobody cares
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

I remember receiving some abusive emails.

The row was about food banks, not Corbyn, who I couldn't care less about.

Do you no longer support the All Lives Matter cause?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Max B Gold wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:22 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:20 pm I have a Questioj for the boards admin/mods ?

English please or Spanish or French I understand all 3.
tayo ba ang mga tao sa harap ng judea o sila ?

jesmo li mi narodi ispred judeje ili su oni ?
Fisch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fisch »

jesmo li mi narodi ispred judeje ili su oni ?

That says - Are we a society in front of Judea or are they?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Milano wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:45 pm jesmo li mi narodi ispred judeje ili su oni ?

That says - Are we a society in front of Judea or are they?
Its translation for ya
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You are so boring that I actually couldn’t be arsed to read all of that. An intellectual vacuum that I imagine lights up a room merely by leaving it.

Stay on here / f*** off to the graveyard forum. You’re honestly so insignificant that I couldn’t care less. You’re an irrelevance who’ll be treated as such for evermore.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Admin wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:49 pm

You are so boring that I actually couldn’t be arsed to read all of that. An intellectual vacuum that I imagine lights up a room merely by leaving it.

Stay on here / f*** off to the graveyard forum. You’re honestly so insignificant that I couldn’t care less. You’re an irrelevance who’ll be treated as such for evermore.
Reported. Abusive, disrespectful and true. Ban him PW.
PutneyO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PutneyO »

Are they Children of Lesser God ?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

2 more pages & we'll have more comments
Than there 4th biggest thread !
Fisch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fisch »

tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:16 pm 2 more pages & we'll have more comments
Never mind the quality.....
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Milano wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:16 pm 2 more pages & we'll have more comments
I thought it was

Never Mind The B*ll#cks ?
Fisch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fisch »

tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:39 pm
I thought it was

A later insipid version of an earlier limp original.
Did you mean "Bollocks"?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Milano wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:42 am
tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:39 pm

I thought it was

A later insipid version of an earlier limp original.
Did you mean "Bollocks"?
Thats what i wrote but in an adult comic ( viz) style
😁
soloman
Fresh Alias

Post by soloman »

tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:08 pm
Dohnut (ALM) wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:57 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:43 pm

You are a decent border though BIG R .
1 or 2 others who post on both also decent.

There are a lot of demoralised
big personalities there who for whatever reason
have decided this isnt the place for them & a much
more sedate pace is required .

Some are missed others arent
Less about sedate and more about grown up debate. Ronnie Hotdogs is a prime example of childish behaviour.
Ive noticed you use this grow up debate thing before.

How you try to convince others of a view
But others bring facts & information that you
Can not argue against , then still hold your views
Even when they have been ripped to pieces .

Very Grown up

Pipes & Slippers belong on the other board .
Very disappointed with your response here tuffers. I always thought you were above this sort of off the cuff remark . shame really.