Israel leading the way for vaccinations

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Israel leading the way for vaccinations

Post by Oiram »

Although obviously less populated than the UK and many other countries, Israel doing well in vaccination management.
809DFEA0-D45A-4C64-A4B1-1CFA55164723.jpeg
809DFEA0-D45A-4C64-A4B1-1CFA55164723.jpeg (98.62 KiB) Viewed 809 times
PutneyO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Israel leading the way for vaccinations

Post by PutneyO »

Maybe they're leading the way because they're not being run by a blithering idiot ?
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Are ALL the population getting a vaccination ?
PutneyO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PutneyO »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:44 pm Are ALL the population getting a vaccination ?
Hold on, I'll just phone their president and ask him
Still wrong
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Still wrong »

PutneyO wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:33 pm
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:44 pm Are ALL the population getting a vaccination ?
You might want to try the Prime minister.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Still wrong wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:41 pm
Unfortunately, nothing seems to stick,
PutneyO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PutneyO »

Still wrong wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:41 pm
I'll give him a call as well. In the meantime, you phone Boris and ask him if he knows the difference between a corona virus and a can of beans
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

Israel also lead the way in testing when looking at tests per 1million population. Of course with a population of less than 10 million the logistics of this are much easier. Having completed 8 million tests compared to the U.K. 57 million.

When you look at countries with a population over 10 million the U.K. are leading the way. Significantly higher than France, Italy, Germany and so on.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Dohnut (ALM) wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:52 pm

When you look at countries with a population over 10 million the U.K. are leading the way. Significantly higher than France, Italy, Germany and so on.
Cases or deaths?
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Dohnut (ALM) wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:52 pm Israel also lead the way in testing when looking at tests per 1million population. Of course with a population of less than 10 million the logistics of this are much easier. Having completed 8 million tests compared to the U.K. 57 million.

One of the worst cases of selective bowlocks I have seen on this board in years.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

I would like to point out, that Israel, is only vaccinating Jews..no Palestinians have been vaccinated, which is an outrage.
Whether this changes who knows, but at this moment in time, its Jews only for vaccination.
clink on the links below for the source

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... o-settlers

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/ ... imination/
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:53 pm I would like to point out, that Israel, is only vaccinating Jews
Wrong, more anti Jewish lies from you... They are providing vaccinations to their citizens only

Arabs form part of their populous, Israel isn't a 100% Jewish state but the fact you thought it was explains why you hate them.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

I am not wrong.you are a committed pro Israel supporter, and as such you big up Israel, when in reality its an apartheid racist state, by any definition in any dictionary
Theres no way you could have read both those links, and replied in 6 mins!!!!!!!
Are you telling me Israel treats Palestinians well then?
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

No and how fun you've ended with a typical straw man

I'l repeat myself, hopefully your reading skills have improved. I'm telling you that they're vaccinating their population of which Arabs et al are members

Your assertion that "Israel is only vaccinating Jews" is a lie.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Its in the guardian, and other publications......I know who i believe, you or them.!!!!
you believe what you want, and ill believe what i want. Others can read the evidence, and then make their minds up too
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:15 pm Its in the guardian, and other publications......I know who i believe, you or them.!!!!
you believe what you want, and ill believe what i want. Others can read the evidence, and then make their minds up too
If you could read properly you'd note that the Guardian article confirms what I've been saying, namely that they are vaccinating their population not "Just jews".

It's not my fault that you're a thick racist who thought Israel's population was 100% Jewish.
orientexpress10-4
Fresh Alias

Post by orientexpress10-4 »

Try reading other publications other than The Guardian or the anti Israel Amnesty International.
Israel are giving the vaccination to all its citizens including Palestinians
Have you ever visited Israel?
I have seen Israeli and Palestinians mixing at work and socially.
I suggest you look for yourself
Maybe this forum should stick to matters that matter most to us all-LOFC
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

Palestinians and Jews get on in everyday life in Israel. It is the lefty outsiders that stir up the tension. Bit like how BLM do in the UK.
The West Eastern Divan Orchestra are made up of Palestinians, Jews and Arab youths. Led by Daniel Barenboim , is the shining example of how politicians and antagonists destroy peace.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Oiram wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:36 pm Palestinians and Jews get on in everyday life in Israel. It is the lefty outsiders that stir up the tension. Bit like how BLM do in the UK.
The West Eastern Divan Orchestra are made up of Palestinians, Jews and Arab youths. Led by Daniel Barenboim , is the shining example of how politicians and antagonists destroy peace.
So its nothing to do with the ultra right wing government Likud then?
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:40 pm
Oiram wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:36 pm Palestinians and Jews get on in everyday life in Israel. It is the lefty outsiders that stir up the tension. Bit like how BLM do in the UK.
So its nothing to do with the ultra right wing government Likud then?
I don’t know, I am not too familiar with the situation there currently. I have numerous Jewis friends as well as Asian and conduct Business with a range of people from all Nations. I treat everyone as I find, with respect and humility.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Digby Chicken Caesar wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:20 pm
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:15 pm Its in the guardian, and other publications......I know who i believe, you or them.!!!!
If you could read properly you'd note that the Guardian article confirms what I've been saying, namely that they are vaccinating their population not "Just jews".

It's not my fault that you're a thick racist who thought Israel's population was 100% Jewish.
Im not thick, nor a racist and these personal attacks on me have got to stop. Youre the one who supports a racist State!!!
Why do you assume i thought the population of Israel is 100% Jews?
The population contains about 4.5 million Palestinian Arabs, who incidentally are denied voting rights in elections.
I am in contact with several people in Israel, most of whom are Jewish.....I am far more informed about that state than you are matey
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:45 pm

Im not thick, nor a racist and these personal attacks on me have got to stop. Youre the one who supports a racist State!!!
The population contains about 4.5 million Palestinian Arabs, who incidentally are denied voting rights in elections.
I am in contact with several people in Israel, most of whom are Jewish.....I am far more informed about that state than you are matey
Interesting, then why did you state Israel is "only vaccinating jews" and their vaccinations were "Jews only" (anti-Jewish lie) when the article you posted says that they're vaccinating their populous?

Hint, you like spreading misinformation (that's me being polite) about jews.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Digby Chicken Caesar wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:56 pm

Interesting, then why did you state Israel is "only vaccinating jews" and their vaccinations were "Jews only" (anti-Jewish lie) when the article you posted says that they're vaccinating their populous?

Nooooooooo not me. wonderful country is Israel. These rumours that its a military occupying force are probably nonsense. Ive even heard nonsense saying Israeli settlers have destroyed Palestinian homes and drove them out and are now building Jewish towns. What poppycock eh..probably spread by nasty lefty loonies eh?
and as for attacking that lovely Mr Netanyahu....what a disgrace to attack such a lovely kind man.
No..Israel is a lovely country, and anyone who says differently is totally bonkers
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:09 pm
Digby Chicken Caesar wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:56 pm

Nooooooooo not me. wonderful country is Israel. These rumours that its a military occupying force are probably nonsense. Ive even heard nonsense saying Israeli settlers have destroyed Palestinian homes and drove them out and are now building Jewish towns. What poppycock eh..probably spread by nasty lefty loonies eh?
and as for attacking that lovely Mr Netanyahu....what a disgrace to attack such a lovely kind man.
No..Israel is a lovely country, and anyone who says differently is totally bonkers
Haha you're completely ignoring the question because you've been caught out spreading utter racist bollo*ks again.
PutneyO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PutneyO »

orientexpress10-4 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:24 pm Try reading other publications other than The Guardian or the anti Israel Amnesty International.
Israel are giving the vaccination to all its citizens including Palestinians
Have you ever visited Israel?
I have seen Israeli and Palestinians mixing at work and socially.
I suggest you look for yourself
Maybe this forum should stick to matters that matter most to us all-LOFC
Well said