Labour Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: Labour Watch

Post by Oiram »

I just responded, this was yesterday I think, cannot recall now, had long old day. Perhaps it can be moved
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

Max B Gold wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:15 pm
Oiram wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:46 pm
Max B Gold wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:01 pm

It is irrelevant how he obtained the information because he is a journalist. FACT

The Swedish charges were dropped due to there being no evidence not because of time issues.FACT.
I do not agree with either of your assertions and writing ‘ fact’ in capital letters does not strengthen your argument For a start journalists cannot break the law. In the UK look at The Levison enquiry. As for Sweden, the allegations started about 8 years previously and at least on main charge was dropped due to limitations. There remains victims behind this public circus and I’m sure you would not be please if the victim was one of your family.

Whatever the case, Assange to me seems very narcissistic by his behaviour to date winning over the trust of some very prominent public figures through his ‘confidence trick’ ability. If he gets exonerated , I’d be glad to go over the spoils of the trial with you.
Journalists can use material obtained unlawfully but what we have here is a govt trying to prosecute someone for revealing that they broke the law. Why are you defending that?

As before, If the Swedish allegations had any substance they would still be live charges and would not have been allowed to "time out". The fact they were not pursued was because of their flimsy and trumped up nature. Assange agreed to meet the Swedish authorities in the UK. They turned down that opportunity. There is no victim if there was no crime.

As regards your irrelevant mention of Assange's personality. I had no idea you were a qualified psychiatrist as well as an ill informed internet bore.
I cannot be that boring that you now dedicate a few paragraphs to my comments?

I am not ‘defending’ anything or anyone, I’m merely commenting and providing my own opinion and perspective on the topic.

It is not for the accused to dictate terms of an investigation or to negotiate the venue of the interrogation. It is relevant that having been denied his request, he then stalls the investigation, further prolonging his arrest by scarpering to the Ecuadorian Embassy claiming diplomatic immunity. This farce cost The Police Budget (Taxpayer) millions. This upstanding ‘sword of truth’ man then fathers two children as a further indication of his reckless , self- centred ,narcissistic personality traits

Whilst I am not a Psychiatrist by profession, I do have a degree in Psychology as well as other professional qualifications.

You on the other hand, by your assertions, seem to possess a thorough knowledge of the Swedish Judicial system, but by the nature of your aggressive tone appear to me to be nothing more than a know-all ‘barrack room’ lawyer.

My view is that Assange’s silly games have run their path now, he has burnt all his bridges and will be tried fairly. All his nonsense is a smoke screen to dupe the gullible , the likes of you, his noted ‘friends’ and the mother of his children.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Oiram wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:29 pm
Oiram wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:46 pm

I do not agree with either of your assertions and writing ‘ fact’ in capital letters does not strengthen your argument For a start journalists cannot break the law. In the UK look at The Levison enquiry. As for Sweden, the allegations started about 8 years previously and at least on main charge was dropped due to limitations. There remains victims behind this public circus and I’m sure you would not be please if the victim was one of your family.

Whatever the case, Assange to me seems very narcissistic by his behaviour to date winning over the trust of some very prominent public figures through his ‘confidence trick’ ability. If he gets exonerated , I’d be glad to go over the spoils of the trial with you.
Journalists can use material obtained unlawfully but what we have here is a govt trying to prosecute someone for revealing that they broke the law. Why are you defending that?

As before, If the Swedish allegations had any substance they would still be live charges and would not have been allowed to "time out". The fact they were not pursued was because of their flimsy and trumped up nature. Assange agreed to meet the Swedish authorities in the UK. They turned down that opportunity. There is no victim if there was no crime.

As regards your irrelevant mention of Assange's personality. I had no idea you were a qualified psychiatrist as well as an ill informed internet bore.

I am not ‘defending’ anything or anyone, I’m merely commenting and providing my own opinion and perspective on the topic.

It is not for the accused to dictate terms of an investigation or to negotiate the venue of the interrogation. It is relevant that having been denied his request, he then stalls the investigation, further prolonging his arrest by scarpering to the Ecuadorian Embassy claiming diplomatic immunity. This farce cost The Police Budget (Taxpayer) millions. This upstanding ‘sword of truth’ man then fathers two children as a further indication of his reckless , self- centred ,narcissistic personality traits

Whilst I am not a Psychiatrist by profession, I do have a degree in Psychology as well as other professional qualifications.

You on the other hand, by your assertions, seem to possess a thorough knowledge of the Swedish Judicial system, but by the nature of your aggressive tone appear to me to be nothing more than a know-all ‘barrack room’ lawyer.

My view is that Assange’s silly games have run their path now, he has burnt all his bridges and will be tried fairly. All his nonsense is a smoke screen to dupe the gullible , the likes of you, his noted ‘friends’ and the mother of his children.
I read the daily trial reports from Craig Murray and James Doleman which were very detailed and informative. The judge was biased, the case presented by the US was shambolic and if this wasn't such a stitch up Assange would be free.

Finally, you have a degree? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back on foe
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Craig Murray, the conspiracy loon's loon
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

Max B Gold wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:58 pm [quote=Oiram post_id=163946 time=<a href="tel:1608326959">1608326959</a> user_id=562]
[quote="Max B Gold" post_id=163914 time=<a href="tel:1608318906">1608318906</a> user_id=87]
[quote=Oiram post_id=163908 time=<a href="tel:1608317168">1608317168</a> user_id=562]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I read the daily trial reports from Craig Murray and James Doleman which were very detailed and informative. The judge was biased, the case presented by the US was shambolic and if this wasn't such a stitch up Assange would be free.

Back on foe
[/quote]
Max B Gold wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:58 pm

Back on foe
Who says the ‘judge was biased?’

Those two court reporters? If so, they have their own agenda, hardly ‘independent’.

The accused should face the music , stand trial and have the courage to permit his expensive lawyers to defend him instead of trying to wriggle out .

Must go, watching ‘Girl on. A Motorbike’ film, Marianne Faithful, Talking Pictures, she has already got them out already, only been on 5 minutes.

Catch up soon dear.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Oiram wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:18 pm
Max B Gold wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:58 pm [quote=Oiram post_id=163946 time=<a href="tel:1608326959">1608326959</a> user_id=562]
[quote="Max B Gold" post_id=163914 time=<a href="tel:1608318906">1608318906</a> user_id=87]
[quote=Oiram post_id=163908 time=<a href="tel:1608317168">1608317168</a> user_id=562]

[/quote]

Back on foe
[/quote]
Max B Gold wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:58 pm

Back on foe
Who says the ‘judge was biased?’

Those two court reporters? If so, they have their own agenda, hardly ‘independent’.

The accused should face the music , stand trial and have the courage to permit his expensive lawyers to defend him instead of trying to wriggle out .

Must go, watching ‘Girl on. A Motorbike’ film, Marianne Faithful, Talking Pictures, she has already got them out already, only been on 5 minutes.

Catch up soon dear.
[/quote]

Still bullsh*tting about assange on the Labour watch thread ?

Stop being a T*#t oiram & take it onto a seperate thread

Chief d*ck Cheter normally plays this roll
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

If you have a degree in Psychology then my mother’s a virgin.
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

Stowaway wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:24 pm If you have a degree in Psychology then my mother’s a virgin.
She must be virtuous then.

Why are you so astounded. It is not that remarkable. If I listed all of my academic qualifications you may poo your pants.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Oiram wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:37 pm
Stowaway wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:24 pm If you have a degree in Psychology then my mother’s a virgin.

Why are you so astounded. It is not that remarkable. If I listed all of my academic qualifications you may poo your pants.
List them Oiram
Please list them all
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:48 pm

List them Oiram
Please list them all
Why?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Oiram wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:03 pm

List them Oiram
Please list them all
Why?
Coz otherwise you are the boy who cried wolf

Bullsh#tter extraordinaire
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:16 pm

List them Oiram
Please list them all
Why?

I do not need to prove myself to anyone, impress anyone, justify myself to anyone or kneel to anyone, in reverence, for that matter, unless I want to. If you want to refer to me as described, fine. I do not care, name calling and insults are nothing compared to what I have had to deal with over time. As you know, with what you described the other week with your health issues , some things take priority in life. I was accused of not knowing about a subject and decided to volunteer information. I did not know,that would require me to parade around showing graduation photo’s gathering dust on my Mothers sideboard. It won’t be happening. Any knowledge I have or any academic qualifications will become evident. You are free and welcome of course to challenge my views , as you do, for healthy debate.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Oiram wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:35 pm

Why?

I do not need to prove myself to anyone, impress anyone, justify myself to anyone or kneel to anyone, in reverence, for that matter, unless I want to. If you want to refer to me as described, fine. I do not care, name calling and insults are nothing compared to what I have had to deal with over time. As you know, with what you described the other week with your health issues , some things take priority in life. I was accused of not knowing about a subject and decided to volunteer information. I did not know,that would require me to parade around showing graduation photo’s gathering dust on my Mothers sideboard. It won’t be happening. Any knowledge I have or any academic qualifications will become evident. You are free and welcome of course to challenge my views , as you do, for healthy debate.

If I listed all of my academic qualifications you may poo your pants.
So you're just bulsh*tting about qualifications then eh

😂🤣😂

Im just playing now oiram
I knew you weren't bullsh*tting
I marked you down as an idiotic Liar from day 1 .
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:56 am
Oiram wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:35 pm

If I listed all of my academic qualifications you may poo your pants.
So you're just bulsh*tting about qualifications then eh

😂🤣😂

Im just playing now oiram
I knew you weren't bullsh*tting
I marked you down as an idiotic Liar from day 1 .
At least one of us is correct then.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Starmer dares to talk about Christian values, in a Christian publication, just before a Christian festival. And yes, the blue-haired land-whale brigade collectively lose their sh*t:

(By the way, he also did similar for other religions too, so he's not excluded anyone)

Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Oh is he still around? Good to hear from him.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Critics of the Labour leadership during the EU referendum called and asked for their sarky comment back.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

This is definitely that whatabouterry, isn’t it, digby?
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Is it? sh*t. I was attempting my strawman entry.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:26 am Oh is he still around? Good to hear from him.
I thought he abstained on religious matters. Good to see him hugging the baby Jesu.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

The wet lettuce has been warned that shadow ministers are planning to resign and defy the lettuce and his instruction to vote for the bill being presented to Parliament. Oh dear.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Thor wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:18 pm The wet lettuce has been warned that shadow ministers are planning to resign and defy the lettuce and his instruction to vote for the bill being presented to Parliament. Oh dear.
Trying to hard to appeal to the lost red wall.

Frankly Brexit is a Tory creation and Labour would be well served by letting them own the whole thing.
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

Admin wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:13 pm
Thor wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:18 pm The wet lettuce has been warned that shadow ministers are planning to resign and defy the lettuce and his instruction to vote for the bill being presented to Parliament. Oh dear.

Frankly Brexit is a Tory creation and Labour would be well served by letting them own the whole thing.
You are completely wrong, ‘The Red Line’ got it over the line, gave Boris a Substantial Majority by voting for the man who would ‘Get Brexit Done’ or Brexit Party. Starmer is the wrong leader for Labour, tarnished for Fcuking up the chance to vote for May’s rubbish deal which was more like remaining than leaving. Labour messed up , let’s face it? They blew the chance of voting for a better ‘remaining type ‘ deal. May must be winding them all up now in the back benches ‘told you so ‘ comments ? Starmer is a ‘Fence sitter!. Typical lawyer.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Oiram wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:38 pm

You are completely wrong, ‘The Red Line’ got it over the line, gave Boris a Substantial Majority by voting for the man who would ‘Get Brexit Done’ or Brexit Party. Starmer is the wrong leader for Labour, tarnished for Fcuking up the chance to vote for May’s rubbish deal which was more like remaining than leaving. Labour messed up , let’s face it? They blew the chance of voting for a better ‘remaining type ‘ deal. May must be winding them all up now in the back benches ‘told you so ‘ comments ? Starmer is a ‘Fence sitter!. Typical lawyer.
My point, you utter clown is that Starmer, by voting for the deal is trying to appeal to the red wall that was lost in the last election.

Not really sure what you’re banging on about but quite honestly, you’re a tiresome bore and whoever is behind this alias should feel a sense of shame that this is the best they can do.

Now go and do one. You’re stinking the place out.
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

Admin wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:52 pm
Oiram wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:38 pm

My point, you utter clown is that Starmer, by voting for the deal is trying to appeal to the red wall that was lost in the last election.

Not really sure what you’re banging on about but quite honestly, you’re a tiresome bore and whoever is behind this alias should feel a sense of shame that this is the best they can do.

Now go and do one.
I was kind of agreeing with you (again). No need to insult me. Incidentally , I am an individual Leyton Orient Season Ticket Holder , have been for years as have my family. Do not, knowingly , know anyone on the Forum. I am going to do one now as had three bottles beer, thank you for your time making this forum work with PW.