COVID deniers shout ‘don’t get tested’ at school pupils

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

COVID deniers shout ‘don’t get tested’ at school pupils

Post by Sid Bishop »

I wonder if there are any ''Covid deniers'' amongst the people who post comments on this forum ?

COVID deniers shout 'don't get tested’ through megaphones at children outside school in Liverpool

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/calderstones- ... ccounter=1
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: COVID deniers shout ‘don’t get tested’ at school pupils

Post by Dohnut »

I watched the Liverpool Virus programme on TV and found parts very moving.

The guy who thought it was all rubbish, wouldn’t wear a mask etc, later died of Covid. Poor sod learned the hard way, no doubt had time to reflect on his stupidity as his life slipped away. Sad and needless waste of life.

But watching that guy who lost his sister. Wow. Brought a tear to my eye listening to his experience and seeing his pain.

People who deny all this and think it’s a Government conspiracy are stupid beyond belief. Those who protest about human rights being attacked are absolute idiots. Just my opinion of course.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Hope the kids got their porridge this morning.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

They should lace the oats with the vaccine.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Of course theyll have got there porridge
Boris the U-Turn said yes to Marcus !
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

Dohnut wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:57 pm I watched the Liverpool Virus programme on TV and found parts very moving.

The guy who thought it was all rubbish, wouldn’t wear a mask etc, later died of Covid. Poor sod learned the hard way, no doubt had time to reflect on his stupidity as his life slipped away. Sad and needless waste of life.

But watching that guy who lost his sister. Wow. Brought a tear to my eye listening to his experience and seeing his pain.

People who deny all this and think it’s a Government conspiracy are stupid beyond belief. Those who protest about human rights being attacked are absolute idiots. Just my opinion of course.
I saw that same BBC panorama programme. Saw the mobs of demonstrators having anti lockdown street protest including the young couple who said they would refuse to observe the rules of the lockdown. Also about the poll they did in the City where around one third said they would not be taking any notice of the lockdown rules.
Also saw a news programme a few days ago about many rule breakers taking part in raves, clubbing etc. These same anti lockdown people would be the first to be howling their eyes out if they got ill with the virus or their own relatives died of the virus and no doubt would turn round and say it was all the fault of the Government. The Mayor of Liverpool has lost his own brother to the virus and when hearing the results of the survey, he said the the people have got to start taking this virus seriously.
JimbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by JimbO »

inject em with the virus and if they don't get it tell em they'll get a cash bonus.
JimbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by JimbO »

None of my immediate friends and family have had it but know of a few people who have and a cousin (who I'm not particularly close to) who was in intensive care back in the summer and was still suffering the after effects in October.
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

Sid Bishop wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:34 pm
Dohnut wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:57 pm I watched the Liverpool Virus programme on TV and found parts very moving.

I saw that same BBC panorama programme. Saw the mobs of demonstrators having anti lockdown street protest including the young couple who said they would refuse to observe the rules of the lockdown. Also about the poll they did in the City where around one third said they would not be taking any notice of the lockdown rules.
Also saw a news programme a few days ago about many rule breakers taking part in raves, clubbing etc. These same anti lockdown people would be the first to be howling their eyes out if they got ill with the virus or their own relatives died of the virus and no doubt would turn round and say it was all the fault of the Government. The Mayor of Liverpool has lost his own brother to the virus and when hearing the results of the survey, he said the the people have got to start taking this virus seriously.
That programme was very sobering. People who continually criticise the Government or local authorities need to take a good look at those idiots who continue to break the rules. It is so easy to see why Liverpool is having such a bad time when attitudes like those identified exist. This is real, people are dying. I have close family in the high Vulnerability group. I don’t want them to die because some asshole wants to go to a rave and helps it spread. That is the reality.
PoliticOs
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Funniest boarder 2011, 2014

Post by PoliticOs »

Can we criticise the government and the local authorities AND the idiots that break the rules?
Mickys Bullock
Fresh Alias

Post by Mickys Bullock »

Are there any figures available for other causes of death please?
redintheface
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by redintheface »

On the other side of the coin my daughter in law ( and other parents ) received a Facebook message telling her she was “ signing her own children’s death warrant” by allowing them to return to school back in September. Extremists in both camps I’m afraid.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Dohnut wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:20 pm
Sid Bishop wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:34 pm

That programme was very sobering. People who continually criticise the Government or local authorities need to take a good look at those idiots who continue to break the rules. It is so easy to see why Liverpool is having such a bad time when attitudes like those identified exist. This is real, people are dying. I have close family in the high Vulnerability group. I don’t want them to die because some asshole wants to go to a rave and helps it spread. That is the reality.
Criticising this inept/morally corrupt government is completely separate from those idiots who deny Covid exists and/or refuse to observe the rules. You already know this of course.
Milo_T
Fresh Alias

Post by Milo_T »

Natural selection at its finest
JimbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by JimbO »

redintheface wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:06 pm On the other side of the coin my daughter in law ( and other parents ) received a Facebook message telling her she was “ signing her own children’s death warrant” by allowing them to return to school back in September. Extremists in both camps I’m afraid.
I stay well clear of facebook and other social media as it's awash with loons and busybodies
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Dohnut wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:20 pm It is so easy to see why Liverpool is having such a bad time when attitudes like those identified exist.
Liverpool is having such a hard time because of 3 loons driving round in a car filming themselves shouting at kids?
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

No need to get your knickers in a twist, DohO.
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

JimbO wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:32 am
redintheface wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:06 pm On the other side of the coin my daughter in law ( and other parents ) received a Facebook message telling her she was “ signing her own children’s death warrant” by allowing them to return to school back in September. Extremists in both camps I’m afraid.
I stay well clear of facebook and other social media as it's awash with loons and busybodies
Social media like Facebook etc has far too much fake news and conspiracy theory's.
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:35 am
Dohnut wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:20 pm It is so easy to see why Liverpool is having such a bad time when attitudes like those identified exist.
Liverpool is having such a hard time because of 3 loons driving round in a car filming themselves shouting at kids?
And far too many people involved street demonstrations against having any form of lockdown or restrictions placed upon them to try to prevent the spread of the virus. Also in a poll taken in the city, around one third of people who took part saying they will not cooperate in any type of lockdown which was to be imposed upon Liverpool.
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:35 am No need to get your knickers in a twist, DohO.
Every need to get my knickers in a twist, even my thongs in a twist. I have a sister in a care home where a Covid death has occurred plus other family members in the very high risk category who know Covid will be fatal. I don’t want to experience what the guy in Liverpool did because of a few selfish arseholes.
EH16
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by EH16 »

Just wait till the anti vaxxers get going
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

JimbO wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:32 am
Yet you come on here!? :o
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

EH16 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:00 am Just wait till the anti vaxxers get going
On that BBC Panorama programme, oh yes the anti vaxxers were there holding their banners along with many others who all had their own different reasons for attending an anti lock-down demonstration.
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

I don’t actually get what they’re denying. Are they saying the virus doesn’t exist? Are they denying 50,000 deaths? What exactly is their point?
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

Stowaway wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:17 pm I don’t actually get what they’re denying. Are they saying the virus doesn’t exist? Are they denying 50,000 deaths? What exactly is their point?
Worse than that. It’s not just the U.K. but nearly 200 countries and 1.3 million deaths. If it’s all a conspiracy then it’s taken some planning and international cooperation beyond belief.

All the news outlets too in on the act?