Labour Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Labour Watch

Post by Thor »

PoliticOs wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:37 am
Thor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:17 am Croydon council goes bust. I wonder what party runs it? Some of you want a labour government, still at least only the local people of Croydon will suffer and not the whole country.
Sad news. Pandemic obviously playing a teeny part.

Maybe they can get some advice from Tory-controlled Northamptonshire Council, that in 2018 became the first council in 20 years to 'go bust'?
Typical lefty response, deflection.
PoliticOs
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Funniest boarder 2011, 2014

Post by PoliticOs »

Thor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:39 am
PoliticOs wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:37 am
Thor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:17 am Croydon council goes bust. I wonder what party runs it? Some of you want a labour government, still at least only the local people of Croydon will suffer and not the whole country.
Sad news. Pandemic obviously playing a teeny part.

Maybe they can get some advice from Tory-controlled Northamptonshire Council, that in 2018 became the first council in 20 years to 'go bust'?
Typical lefty response, deflection.
What was the reason you brought it up then? To prove Labour cannot control councils and that proves they aren't fit to run central government?

Because if it was...
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Thor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:24 am
Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:36 am
Thor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:03 am

Fact it is bankrupt
Can you prove it was underfunded?
Yes, they were given less money than they spent.
So they are bad with budgets then?
No, they weren't given enough money by the tory govenrment.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:41 am
Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:36 am

Yes, they were given less money than they spent.
Hogwash.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:43 am

Hogwash.
Is that why the Police fail so regularly Thorbyn ?

Plod HQ are bad with budgets ?
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Hogwash.
Could you not just find out the truth the next time you play a round of golf with the leader of Croydon council?
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:13 pm

Hogwash.

Just how are the police failing? Please expand your argument and ill respond accordingly. Thanks tuffers old boy
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:19 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:13 pm

Hogwash.

Just how are the police failing? Please expand your argument and ill respond accordingly. Thanks tuffers old boy
I'm so glad you asked Jeremy , oh Sorry i meant Thorbin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegr ... tions/amp/

Giving up on charging thieves

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegr ... dence/amp/

More than 900 prosecutions collapse in a year over failure to disclose evidence

https://www.cps.gov.uk/publication/cps- ... -2019-2020

Introduction

This data release illustrates several long-term challenges for the criminal justice system. There is an ongoing decrease in receipts from the police, and as a result, a continuing decline in the volume of defendants prosecuted in the magistrates’ and crown courts. The average time to charge is increasing. This is linked to the increasing complexity of offences prosecuted, evidenced by an increase in the average number of consultations per case across a range of offences. In publishing this data, the CPS demonstrates its commitment to working with partners in the criminal justice system to understand and address these shared challenges.

2 articles in the Tory Telegraph & 1 data summary for quarter 2019-2020 from the C.P.S

OLD BOY
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Ah yes that failure, not a monetary one then.

Now I was a victim of crime just last week where some scumbags nicked my catalytic converter on one of my cars. To replace it is approx £2k for that little section of the exhaust. Shame I never caught them cos I'd have liked to have been armed with a bat and wrapped it around their heads. Anyway, I involve the police, they've called me twice since which was nice however, I just received a letter saying sorry we can't proceed with this any further as we have a lack of leads and or evidence.

Yet the week before the cops were hiding their car behind a wall and virtually their whole body when they caught me speeding 3mph over the limit!! I confessed to speeding and my clean licence will now be adorned with 3 points.

So in closing they can be sneaky by hiding and catchy just over the limit, yet I lose £2k off my motor and its sorry.

Bollocks to them.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:39 pm Ah yes that failure, not a monetary one then.

Now I was a victim of crime just last week where some scumbags nicked my catalytic converter on one of my cars. To replace it is approx £2k for that little section of the exhaust. Shame I never caught them cos I'd have liked to have been armed with a bat and wrapped it around their heads. Anyway, I involve the police, they've called me twice since which was nice however, I just received a letter saying sorry we can't proceed with this any further as we have a lack of leads and or evidence.

Yet the week before the cops were hiding their car behind a wall and virtually their whole body when they caught me speeding 3mph over the limit!! I confessed to speeding and my clean licence will now be adorned with 3 points.

So in closing they can be sneaky by hiding and catchy just over the limit, yet I lose £2k off my motor and its sorry.

Bollocks to them.
Of course its Monetary Thor-bin .

Instead of Fighting proper crime with great funding ,
They have retrained Officers to be Fund raisers by stealth &
Rightly charging Law Breakers ( scummy people ).

Iimagine the guy with Hungry Children who resorts to the loan of a Catalytic converter
Which he sells to help Feed & home his family during lockdown offering a defence of ,

I only borrowed it occifer & once i was back at full- time work i would have replaced & returned it
As i only broke the law a little bit .
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Thor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:39 pm Yet the week before the cops were hiding their car behind a wall and virtually their whole body when they caught me speeding 3mph over the limit!! I confessed to speeding and my clean licence will now be adorned with 3 points.
This isn't true
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

Digby Chicken Caesar wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:52 pm
Thor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:39 pm Yet the week before the cops were hiding their car behind a wall and virtually their whole body when they caught me speeding 3mph over the limit!! I confessed to speeding and my clean licence will now be adorned with 3 points.
This isn't true

What was the speed limit where this alleged offence took place?
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Stowaway wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:15 pm
This isn't true

Thorty mph.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Thor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:39 pm Ah yes that failure, not a monetary one then.

Bollocks to them.
JackaThory, JackaThory........
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

This isn't true
Absolutely is. After I was read my rights and was done I told the copper you need to watch some comedy and stop taking life so seriously as you've got a sense of humour failure going on in your life.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

This isn't true

30 mph the women copper was just the worst copper ever. Had a proper attitude problem from the start and despite being polite, cheerful and being honest from the get go she still did me. I was going to report her actually to the police complaints or whatever its called but after speaking to my mate he said leave it she'd have done the same to me in fact they love nicking other coppers and get a kick out of it.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

BoniO wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:32 pm

Bollocks to them.
Ok bonehead, believe what you want i couldn't care less. Yes my cat was nicked and yes i got done for speeding. Go out sometime and live your life you might actually enjoy it.

As your such ass tell me how to post the police letter and ill do it and hopefully your apologise.
Confucius
Fresh Alias

Post by Confucius »

Thor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:02 pm

This isn't true

30 mph the women copper was just the worst copper ever. Had a proper attitude problem from the start and despite being polite, cheerful and being honest from the get go she still did me. I was going to report her actually to the police complaints or whatever its called but after speaking to my mate he said leave it she'd have done the same to me in fact they love nicking other coppers and get a kick out of it.
Confucius say: ‘Karma from other culture not mine but has bitten you on behind here.’
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Thor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:59 pm
This isn't true
Absolutely is. After I was read my rights and was done I told the copper you need to watch some comedy and stop taking life so seriously as you've got a sense of humour failure going on in your life.
Well given your offence would be a Cat A (regardless of speed limit) offence and your license is clean pursuing your offence is:

A. Against NPCC guidelines to prosecute
B. If above doesn't suffice, eligible for a SAC

(Unless you already have points you claim not to have)

So, in short, I don't believe you

By all means though post some proof when your local traffic dept. gets in touch though
Last edited by Currywurst and Chips on Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Digby Chicken Caesar wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:02 pm
Thor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:59 pm

This isn't true
Well given your offence would be a Cat A (regardless of speed limit) offence and your license is clean your offence is:

A. Against NPCC guidelines to prosecute
B. If above doesn't suffice, eligible for a SAC

So, in short, I don't believe you

By all means though post some proof when your local traffic dept. gets in touch though
What he said
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

This isn't true

Maybe they were jealous of your expensive car?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor getting hammered for not accepting his criminality

Dont you just love it .
😁
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

This isn't true

Then you’re talking bollocks. The law allows for a 10% margin of error due to inaccuracies in your car speedometer. So you’d have been allowed 33mph in law, but 34mph would have seen you nicked. But you said 33mph, so you’re lying.

You’re just odd.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Thor wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:05 pm
BoniO wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:32 pm

Bollocks to them.
Ok bonehead, believe what you want i couldn't care less. Yes my cat was nicked and yes i got done for speeding. Go out sometime and live your life you might actually enjoy it.

As your such ass tell me how to post the police letter and ill do it and hopefully your apologise.
And this is from the cry baby who calls foul every time someone says something ‘nasty’ to him.
:lol:
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Stowaway wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:10 pm

Then you’re talking bollocks. The law allows for a 10% margin of error due to inaccuracies in your car speedometer. So you’d have been allowed 33mph in law, but 34mph would have seen you nicked. But you said 33mph, so you’re lying.

You’re just odd.
My neighbour got done for 31mph once. I have not lied, don’t need to lie, beleive what you want I don’t care. I won’t be losing any sleep over it.