Theresa You Were so Poo

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Theresa You Were so Poo

Post by Max B Gold »

Wow - why did you even do it?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Re: Theresa You Were so Poo

Post by tuffers#1 »

Shes getting hammered on social media.

Even paddypower are rippin the p155
greyhound
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by greyhound »

tears of a clown when no ones around.
Real Al
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Real Al »

Stand by for her to be replaced by someone even worse.
Lovejoy
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Lovejoy »

A thankless task, I don't think anyone can do any better. The EU have already issued a warning to whoever takes her place, that they will not change anything.
Howling Mad Murdock
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Howling Mad Murdock »

https://www.listland.com/10-misconcepti ... -no-saint/

Not too sure but I thought Mother Theresa was ok,but apparently not.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by point nine one eight »

Lovejoy wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:16 am A thankless task, I don't think anyone can do any better. The EU have already issued a warning to whoever takes her place, that they will not change anything.
Good, we tell them to sing for there money, come 31st October deal or no deal we leave anyway, we thankfully wont take deal on offer as it's worse than we currently have and we leave WTO terms, which we deal on with rest of the world and from there you strike up better deals. We are a maritime nation that has traded with the whole world not something stuck dealing a bunch of brit haters that only want our money and continually run us down
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Lovejoy wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:16 am A thankless task, I don't think anyone can do any better. The EU have already issued a warning to whoever takes her place, that they will not change anything.
Why should they? The divorce is all from our side.
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 am
Good, we tell them to sing for there money, come 31st October deal or no deal we leave anyway, we thankfully wont take deal on offer as it's worse than we currently have and we leave WTO terms, which we deal on with rest of the world and from there you strike up better deals. We are a maritime nation that has traded with the whole world not something stuck dealing a bunch of brit haters that only want our money and continually run us down
This is what happens when you have politicians and civil servants trying to do a job like this without involving input from top business men and women.
Most MPs have never ever done anything else other than be involved in jobs involving politics, Civil servants, Unions and Local Councils, mostly jobs that are funded by tax payers, main tax income being taken from from private businesses or people who work for private business company's.
How on earth when negotiating any big deal can you be taking ''No DEAL'' off the table ? Completely bonkers as was throwing away so many of our bargaining chips away so early as May did. She also caved in so early on giving the EU 39 Billion pounds of UK money. As said, even in the Home Office she would go away to her ''Bunker'' then come back with what she wanted to do and give no one else an input. May has the mindset of an administrative and inflexible civil servant, she has NOT got a personality or imagination, cannot engage in normal human conversation, yes a ROBOTIC like person and was no way suitable to be in the role of negotiation for this leaving the EU deal. With May it was ''My Deal'' and Nothing else. She has been a complete waste of space as a PM and the only tears shed at the end were for herself and her own personal failures in the highest job. All in all, so glad to see her go, but WHAT a mess she has left behind. Lastly, both Labour and Conservative Parties pledged to deliver Brexit, but in fact in the EU referendum, out of 650 MPS, 500 of them voted to remain and although they pledged to deliver the result, the remain MPs in fact non stop obstructed it any way they could to stop Brexit at all stages from ever happening. Even if another referendum took place and a higher amount of people voted to leave e.g something like 60% to leave the EU and 40 % remain i n the the EU, these remain MPs would STILL do everything to stop it actually happening !
Last edited by Sid Bishop on Sat May 25, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buddy Manucci
Fresh Alias

Post by Buddy Manucci »

Why do you want to leave the EU Sid?
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

Its not really any longer about why individuals wanting to stay or go. Its gone well past that stage.

The result of the referendum was to leave the EU and all parties should have worked together to make that happen but they have all worked to their own agendas to prevent that from happening.

In my, very simplistic view, how can we trust them in the future? Any future vote that they do not agree with the outcome of will they simply ignore it and do what they want again?

May should have never taken the job in the first place when the main requirement was to lead negotiations to leave and she was a remainer but she has been undermined all the way by MPs of all parties from the beginning. The person who should cop most flak for this is Cameron but he seems to be getting an easy ride. He was the one who called the referendum and then walked out when he didn't get the result he wanted.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Will this affect my Chocomel and pinderkaas from the Netherlands?
Still's Carenae
Fresh Alias

Post by Still's Carenae »

Unfortunately, a team leader was needed not someone who ever consulted and listened to her small circle of remain advisors.

I would have thought that as MP's deal and consult with each other very regularly those electing her would have known this.

So I don't blame her. I blame the Tories who voted to put her in this position and of course Call Me Dave.
BIGRON
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by BIGRON »

I don't understand politics at all , i am a bit worried about Boris Johnson possibly becoming prime minister though 🤔🤔
StillSpike
Regular
Regular

Post by StillSpike »

Still's Carenae wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:19 pm Unfortunately, a team leader was needed not someone who ever consulted and listened to her small circle of remain advisors.

I would have thought that as MP's deal and consult with each other very regularly those electing her would have known this.

So I don't blame her. I blame the Tories who voted to put her in this position and of course Call Me Dave.
To be fair, the leading Brexiteers effectively ruled themselves out of the running to be PM. Little Gove backstabbed Johnson, rendering himself un-electable, and Johnson himself withdrew from the race immediately. It's almost as if they realised that it was going to be practically impossible to deliver what they'd spent the previous months promising, so left it to someone who hadn't made those promises to try to deliver them. I wonder if it was deliberate.

So the Tories didn't really have anyone else to vote for. (Plus, of course, all her Home Office racist stunts played well in the Party)

It's still, clearly, all Call Me Dave's fault, and I hope it haunts him to his deathbed.
Real Al
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Real Al »

The government published a paper before the referendum where they surmised it would be extremely difficult to agree a deal within the 2 years allowed. To be fair to May, she did agree a deal in that time, it was just not acceptable to anyone. It wasn't MPs voting to obstruct Brexit though - just the deal on the table. The hard Brexiteers were just as much to blame.

Brexit was always a ridiculous thing to attempt. All the signs were there, but were ignored. You will get your Brexit eventually and it will the mess I've always predicted.

Blue passports though.
A Pedant
Fresh Alias

Post by A Pedant »

point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 am we leave WTO terms, which we deal on with rest of the world
No we don't. We only trade with 24 countries and territories under WTO rules alone, and even with those there are agreements with the EU to make trade easier. With a further 68 countries we have trade agreements better than WTO rules, as members of the EU. And of course we have zero-tariff trade with the other 27 EU countries.

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41859691
greyhound
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by greyhound »

BIGRON wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:24 pm I don't understand politics at all , i am a bit worried about Boris Johnson possibly becoming prime minister though 🤔🤔
party's come and go and life never really changes for any of us.
we just carry on as normal.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

BIGRON wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:24 pm I don't understand politics at all , i am a bit worried about Boris Johnson possibly becoming prime minister though 🤔🤔
Boris would be great fun, another one like Trump, opens his gob before speaking, he does have charisma by the bucket load and would take Jeremy Corblyme to the cleaners whilst telling the EU to get stuffed, bring it on.
StillSpike
Regular
Regular

Post by StillSpike »

point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:09 pm
Boris would be great fun, another one like Trump, opens his gob before speaking, he does have charisma by the bucket load and would take Jeremy Corblyme to the cleaners whilst telling the EU to get stuffed, bring it on.
Um... what is it that you think the Prime Minister actually does for a job?
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

A Pedant wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 1:05 pm
point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 am we leave WTO terms, which we deal on with rest of the world
No we don't. We only trade with 24 countries and territories under WTO rules alone, and even with those there are agreements with the EU to make trade easier. With a further 68 countries we have trade agreements better than WTO rules, as members of the EU. And of course we have zero-tariff trade with the other 27 EU countries.

And from there we negotiate better deals WTO is the start position as you know full well
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Tax, do you feel Boris is a liar with multiple evidence to prove it and that he was the worst Foreign Secretary ever?

If not, speak to the husband of Naz.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

StillSpike wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:11 pm
point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:09 pm
Um... what is it that you think the Prime Minister actually does for a job?
Verbal dueling plotting, conniving, lying, cheating, kissing babies, add to the list as you see fit
Real Al
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Real Al »

point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:14 pm
A Pedant wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 1:05 pm

And from there we negotiate better deals WTO is the start position as you know full well
You think we are going to negotiate BETTER deals than the EU can?
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Disoriented wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:19 pm Tax, do you feel Boris is a liar with multiple evidence to prove it and that he was the worst Foreign Secretary ever?

If not, speak to the husband of Naz.
No more a liar than most of the others, he does smile nice though, not sure of your claim about Foreign Secretary, did introduce Boris Bikes though