Oldham Highlights... enjoy!

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Oldham Highlights... enjoy!

Post by Thor »

Look at the stats since Ross has been the boss. 1 clean sheet before yesterday.

So we've gone away from home and won, we've scored in the 89 min to win, we've kept a clean sheet. Nothing, but positives there. Last season probably none of what I said would have happened. Yesterday it did and I'm hoping its the start of being harder to beat, more resilient with a higher fitness level and a bit more mental toughness. To do what we did suggests all that happened.

Rocking all over the world!!
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Orient till I die wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:29 pm No doubt if that was at orient we would all be screaming for a pen and wouldn’t of complained much if it was awarded yesterday.

However we won a game that last season maybe we wouldn’t of and it’s great to see DJ scoring again and keeping a comfortable clean sheet.

If we lose yesterday then resting Jobi would of been criminal he is key for us to get anywhere near promotion.

Up the Os can’t wait for another win on Tuesday 👌
Agreed with all of that.

Other than the Jobi comment - he still had 30 minutes, and I’m pretty sure he’ll feature again on Tuesday. He’s not going to be able to play 90 mins week in week out.
Orient till I die M
Fresh Alias

Post by Orient till I die M »

RedO wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:57 pm
Orient till I die wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:29 pm No doubt if that was at orient we would all be screaming for a pen and wouldn’t of complained much if it was awarded yesterday.

However we won a game that last season maybe we wouldn’t of and it’s great to see DJ scoring again and keeping a comfortable clean sheet.

If we lose yesterday then resting Jobi would of been criminal he is key for us to get anywhere near promotion.

Up the Os can’t wait for another win on Tuesday 👌
Agreed with all of that.

Other than the Jobi comment - he still had 30 minutes, and I’m pretty sure he’ll feature again on Tuesday. He’s not going to be able to play 90 mins week in week out.

Yea fair point, I thought maybe 30 mins on Tuesday and more at Oldham but we won 1-0 and if we win Tuesday then who cares 👍
faith1234
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by faith1234 »

For there claim for a pen i think our keeper made it hard for himself bye trying to what it looked like heading the ball and then boddy checking the player i think why the ref did not look at it was because our keeper went down after
PutneyO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PutneyO »

"Another hit for the DJ" I hope we hear that 25 more time this season