Muslims vs LGBT

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Muslims vs LGBT

Post by Thor »

Tuffers you are going well deep with all this, I had to look up xy46 as I had never heard of it under that name. Still you learn something everyday.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Sid Bishop wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 9:21 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 8:55 pm Indeed Sid .

And if medically it can be accepted that health conditions can be a direct consequence of
Mutations in xy chromosones , then whose to say that the chemical balance of testosterone
And Estrogen dont do the same as well as physical emotion.

There is huge amounts of stuff we dont have a clue about yet as we are still trying to understand
physicality & fixing things like Cancer etc which every human being alive technically has .

So if we are nowhere near that how can we possibly explain anything else .

And here is where it brings me to the point of all of this .

If Religion does not accept people for differences of sexual orientations or people of
Non male or female , then surely they cannot accept handicapped children physically
Or mentally.
I say that because they are afflicted by mutations within the male female chromosones .

If you accept they are gods creations & deserve a rightful place then you must do so
for everyone elses mutation.

As i said before i dont like the word mutation id rather call it evolved people as all of us are.

But as there are Creatuers that live on this Earth who do not need Coitus ( as Sheldon Cooper might say )
To reproduce whose to say that we really do ?

Ewan mcGregors character in trainspotting might have been more right than he knew

Were all going to end up as w*nkers 😁
Modern brain scans would seem to show that many people who wish to change to the opposite sex have brains whose structure is more similar to the sex they wish to change to than the sex given at birth. Thus a person can be classed as male via what genitals they are born with but their brain gender is female. Same goes for Females. Back in the early 60s ( yes strangely enough gay people happened then ! ) my sister was in the horse riding set. She knew a brother and sister who were twins. The woman looked and acted like a man and the man was very feminine looking and acting. The woman was a farm manager and wore men's clothes and had big hands and had manly looking facial features. I heard her in the kitchen, crying to my mum once saying ''Why was I born like this'' so sad, nice person but born in the wrong body. I never forgot that, a life lesson.
An often said thing by American religious cranks on YouTube channels that discuss such things as this. ''There are only two sexes, Male or Female, GOD made EVERYONE perfect''........ Really ?
Yup.

Interestingly with Caster Somenya & xy46 born with female genitalia
But with spastic testes/ovaries .

Watched an interview with Sharon Davies ( hmmmmm shes still fit ) on bbc hardtalk recently
And it was her that said about xy46 which id never heard of .

I was against the banning of her until i heard her ( Davies) talk to protect the female sports as somenya & the other 2 medal winners are also xy46 , its not just a case of chemicals like testosterone , because training wise her heart can be bigger yer muscles are bigger which gives more oxygen etc & will enhance performance.

If in Paralympics there are different grades of disability then maybe there need to be knew grades in top flight sports . The 3 women in the 800 were all from african countries who wouldnt have treated an xy46 gendered person as maybe in the rich west.

Anyway it all leads to the knowledge that if everything is Possible nothing is Impossible , it may not be possible now but certainly will be in some relevant place. Wherever that maybe its still going to be full of nut nuts who wont allow stuff that is guarenteed.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 9:26 pm Tuffers you are going well deep with all this, I had to look up xy46 as I had never heard of it under that name. Still you learn something everyday.
Religion affects you that way when you reject it .

It leaves you believing in something but not neccesarily what it is .
Then im the type of person that is fascinated by possibility.

Cant remember the boarder who said about his trip to rome about
Just wanting to go somewhere different & not the tourist traps.

My mum used to ask me why i was looking at the ground in the garden when i was a young kid.

I wanted to know where the ants were going is what i supposedly said to her.

Sometimes its good to follow the ants.
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

tuffers#1 wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 9:31 pm
Sid Bishop wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 9:21 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 8:55 pm Indeed Sid .

And if medically it can be accepted that health conditions can be a direct consequence of
Mutations in xy chromosones , then whose to say that the chemical balance of testosterone
And Estrogen dont do the same as well as physical emotion.

There is huge amounts of stuff we dont have a clue about yet as we are still trying to understand
physicality & fixing things like Cancer etc which every human being alive technically has .

So if we are nowhere near that how can we possibly explain anything else .

And here is where it brings me to the point of all of this .

If Religion does not accept people for differences of sexual orientations or people of
Non male or female , then surely they cannot accept handicapped children physically
Or mentally.
I say that because they are afflicted by mutations within the male female chromosones .

If you accept they are gods creations & deserve a rightful place then you must do so
for everyone elses mutation.

As i said before i dont like the word mutation id rather call it evolved people as all of us are.

But as there are Creatuers that live on this Earth who do not need Coitus ( as Sheldon Cooper might say )
To reproduce whose to say that we really do ?

Ewan mcGregors character in trainspotting might have been more right than he knew

Were all going to end up as w*nkers 😁
Modern brain scans would seem to show that many people who wish to change to the opposite sex have brains whose structure is more similar to the sex they wish to change to than the sex given at birth. Thus a person can be classed as male via what genitals they are born with but their brain gender is female. Same goes for Females. Back in the early 60s ( yes strangely enough gay people happened then ! ) my sister was in the horse riding set. She knew a brother and sister who were twins. The woman looked and acted like a man and the man was very feminine looking and acting. The woman was a farm manager and wore men's clothes and had big hands and had manly looking facial features. I heard her in the kitchen, crying to my mum once saying ''Why was I born like this'' so sad, nice person but born in the wrong body. I never forgot that, a life lesson.
An often said thing by American religious cranks on YouTube channels that discuss such things as this. ''There are only two sexes, Male or Female, GOD made EVERYONE perfect''........ Really ?
Yup.

Interestingly with Caster Somenya & xy46 born with female genitalia
But with spastic testes/ovaries .

Watched an interview with Sharon Davies ( hmmmmm shes still fit ) on bbc hardtalk recently
And it was her that said about xy46 which id never heard of .

I was against the banning of her until i heard her ( Davies) talk to protect the female sports as somenya & the other 2 medal winners are also xy46 , its not just a case of chemicals like testosterone , because training wise her heart can be bigger yer muscles are bigger which gives more oxygen etc & will enhance performance.

If in Paralympics there are different grades of disability then maybe there need to be knew grades in top flight sports . The 3 women in the 800 were all from african countries who wouldnt have treated an xy46 gendered person as maybe in the rich west.

Anyway it all leads to the knowledge that if everything is Possible nothing is Impossible , it may not be possible now but certainly will be in some relevant place. Wherever that maybe its still going to be full of nut nuts who wont allow stuff that is guarenteed.
Religious Rednecks also believe that ''GOD'' made sure that Trump was elected as President. Wow, then If TRUE, then quite obviously God does not believe in global warming !!
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

If there is a GOD, then this Creator was NOT of this Earth, so must be of extraterrestrial origins ?
Many human beings seem to think we know far more than we actually do.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Oops sorry all its 46xy not xy46

😁
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

No god gave us free will thus he don’t need to interfere with us. Isn’t that correct? If so god could not have possibly helped trump.

I once asked a priest why does god allow famine, war, pain and suffering and he used the free will as an answer.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

tuffers#1 wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 9:45 pm Oops sorry all its 46xy not xy46

😁
Well I put into a search engine what you said originally and it came up straight away.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 9:47 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 9:45 pm Oops sorry all its 46xy not xy46

😁
Well I put into a search engine what you said originally and it came up straight away.
Mine came up as flights to doha i think 😁

Medically its called Swyer Syndrome
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

Thor wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 9:47 pm No god gave us free will thus he don’t need to interfere with us. Isn’t that correct? If so god could not have possibly helped trump.

I once asked a priest why does god allow famine, war, pain and suffering and he used the free will as an answer.
Lots of clever people think free will doesn’t exist either.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Sid Bishop wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 9:44 pm If there is a GOD, then this Creator was NOT of this Earth, so must be of extraterrestrial origins ?
Many human beings seem to think we know far more than we actually do.
Or maybe they arent extra terrestrials out there but lesser terrestials & live down there .

They're still looking for Nessie you know
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

tuffers#1 wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 7:57 pm I didnt say she was dumbass

I said she was xy46

Huge difference between xy46 & transgender.

But if you dont want to read up on what that difference is & therefore cant see the possibility that the original blue print for x & y to mutate correctly every time without making a mistake you are a fool.

All you have to do is put a photo on a printer & press copy till the ink runs out.

The copies will not exactly be the same as the original photo.

Still you keep believing that 2+2 = coconut
What are you on about? We were talking about trans people and you've brought caster into the mix. Seems like you've decided every trans person is this 46xy thing which is a different condition.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 9:47 pm No god gave us free will thus he don’t need to interfere with us. Isn’t that correct? If so god could not have possibly helped trump.

A Good Catholic priest ( not many around anymore ) would have told you its done to test the character of the afflicted & those that pass by accepting are truly the chosen people & therefore inherit the Earth

As in the Meek .

I didnt have the need for a priest to tell me that .
I saw that if you treated people correctly in life they would give the same back to you.

Its pretty simple really .

Still i was born at the end of simpler time period before technology changed the world forever.

Anyone under 30 now needs a good rounded upbringing to have a chance of knowing that kind of time
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 9:55 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 7:57 pm I didnt say she was dumbass

I said she was xy46

Huge difference between xy46 & transgender.

But if you dont want to read up on what that difference is & therefore cant see the possibility that the original blue print for x & y to mutate correctly every time without making a mistake you are a fool.

All you have to do is put a photo on a printer & press copy till the ink runs out.

The copies will not exactly be the same as the original photo.

Still you keep believing that 2+2 = coconut
What are you on about? We were talking about trans people and you've brought caster into the mix. Seems like you've decided every trans person is this 46xy thing which is a different condition.
Nah ive bought Science to the table to explain that knowledge can teach religion a trick or 2
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Maybe so, but science does not have the answer for everything yet though does it?
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

Thor wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 10:36 pm Maybe so, but science does not have the answer for everything yet though does it?
Very true.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Sid Bishop wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 10:41 pm
Thor wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 10:36 pm Maybe so, but science does not have the answer for everything yet though does it?
Very true.
Of Course Science has the answer for Everything now .

Humans just havent worked out what the F*ck that might be
Fatbaz
Fresh Alias

Post by Fatbaz »

That's right.
However, the scientific method is the only way that we can ever 'know' anything. Humanity may never know everything, some things may forever be beyond our grasp.
What can be said with certainty is that all religions are provably wrong. Every religion that man has ever formulated has been wrong about 'creation'. If divinely inspired writings, given by the 'creator', are wrong about the creation , then religion falls at the first hurdle.
The beauty of the scientific method is that it can correct any mistakes that it makes. It can incorporate new knowledge as it's acquired and validated. Religion can't do either of these things. It's locked in an ancient and ignorant past. It's an anachronism.
StockholmO
Fresh Alias

Post by StockholmO »

Millennial Snowflake wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 10:38 am The left have been conveniently ignoring this as it doesn't fit their narrative. Must be hard for them to get their confused minds around this one
100% this.
Orientinoz
Fresh Alias

Post by Orientinoz »

Fatbaz wrote: ↑Wed May 22, 2019 6:32 am
That's right.
However, the scientific method is the only way that we can ever 'know' anything. Humanity may never know everything, some things may forever be beyond our grasp.
What can be said with certainty is that all religions are provably wrong. Every religion that man has ever formulated has been wrong about 'creation'. If divinely inspired writings, given by the 'creator', are wrong about the creation , then religion falls at the first hurdle.
The beauty of the scientific method is that it can correct any mistakes that it makes. It can incorporate new knowledge as it's acquired and validated. Religion can't do either of these things. It's locked in an ancient and ignorant past. It's an anachronism.
Correct baz...all these religions are just mumbo jumbo.....according to my witch doctor
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

StockholmO wrote: ↑Wed May 22, 2019 6:43 am
Millennial Snowflake wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 10:38 am The left have been conveniently ignoring this as it doesn't fit their narrative. Must be hard for them to get their confused minds around this one
100% this.
As one comment on this YouTube video says ''Owen's worst nightmare. . . .having to choose between Islam and LGBT rights''
As to going to the ''CENTRE'' of this row, in actual fact Owen does his very best to AVOID any contact with the protesters and in this video lasting 10:31 minutes, he only has one very brief conversation lasting only 35 seconds with one of the leaders of this protest where he only gets a few words in !!
Lastly, I would like to see Owen Jones go on a fact finding tv documentary type tour of Islamic Countries to talk to real people in the street and see what sort of reaction his own views on LGBT rights would go down !
Stacey Dooley has the courage to travel all over the world investigating all sorts of human rights issues, let us see if Owen Jones has got the same courage as her to do similar, fear we will be a long time waiting !!

Owen Jones goes to the centre of the LGBT lesson row | 'Let gay Muslims be gay'
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

100% this.
I'm on the Left, the proper Left not the identity obsessed one, and I'm very happy to promote LGBT rights and reject the repressive ideology of religion on human rights. I include all religions in that. I'm not sure that helps your straw man argument though.
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

Max B Gold wrote: ↑Wed May 22, 2019 10:56 am
100% this.
I'm on the Left, the proper Left not the identity obsessed one, and I'm very happy to promote LGBT rights and reject the repressive ideology of religion on human rights. I include all religions in that. I'm not sure that helps your straw man argument though.
People and in some cases, whole countries can be brainwashed into believing every single thing that is written in the teachings of their own religion. Many struggle to accept that some people can be born Gay, intersex etc. So their natural reaction is a mob type of attitude to destroy and eliminate anyone who does not fall into line with the majority view. Its an ancient human pack instinct thing, hard to change many century's of being institutionally brainwashed. Some people act as though they have their own personal phone line to GOD, tapping into his thoughts of what is wrong and right.
Delamod
Fresh Alias

Post by Delamod »

The teaching of Relationships Education (statutory from September 2020 in Primary schools) and Relationships & Sex Education (similar in Secondary) is covered by the 2010 Equality act.
In effect it says that no single protected characteristic can out-trump another. Doesn't mean it can't cause these sort of problems though.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

If that comes in to the schools I can see wholesale walk outs of parents refusing to let their children be in class when that happens. It will mostly be done on religious grounds as well.