Tory Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: Tory Watch

Post by Dohnut »

RedO wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:07 pm You are absolutely a know it all, despite being as thick as mince.

I’ve literally no idea why anyone would try and defend the alleged rapist Tory mp. Sick.
Except I have not defended him at all. If your IQ was greater than 10 even you could see that. Though I do find your last sentence hugely amusing and very telling.

I’ll type this slowly because I know you don’t read too well. I’m not attacking or defending him, allegations are made and need investigating. If proven guilty I hope he rots in jail for a good many years.

Clear! Get it? Got it? Good.

Bye.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Dohnut wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:20 pm
RedO wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:07 pm You are absolutely a know it all, despite being as thick as mince.

I’ve literally no idea why anyone would try and defend the alleged rapist Tory mp. Sick.
Except I have not defended him at all. If your IQ was greater than 10 even you could see that. Though I do find your last sentence hugely amusing and very telling.

I’ll type this slowly because I know you don’t read too well. I’m not attacking or defending him, allegations are made and need investigating. If proven guilty I hope he rots in jail for a good many years.

Clear! Get it? Got it? Good.

Bye.
You have defended him, using a method commonly referred to as ‘whataboutery’.

Shameful.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

That Tory bloke should be suspended.

But what about that hitler character? Vile person who got away with all those deaths.
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

Apple Wumble wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:23 am That Tory bloke should be suspended.

But what about that hitler character? Vile person who got away with all those deaths.
Oh, you mean Iain Duncan Smith?
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Apple Wumble wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:23 am That Tory bloke should be suspended.

Mafy only has it in for the left politicians, despite being a centrist. I don’t think he would have criticised Hitler in such a way.
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

Admin wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:46 pm
I suspect you’ve brought this case up as a comparable as it involves a labour councillor. You’re about the 4th person I’ve seen do this today on social media. Each one looking to level the score as such between labour / Tory. How f*cking sad are you?
I thought that was the whole point of the two threads Labour Watch and Tory Watch; for the point scoring :lol:
JimbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by JimbO »

I do wander if some people (Red O being an example) would be as abusive to people to their face as they are on here.

Also seems to be plenty of people who only see the political spectrum through one pair of tinted glasses.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

JimbO wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:39 am I do wander if some people (Red O being an example) would be as abusive to people to their face as they are on here.

Also seems to be plenty of people who only see the political spectrum through one pair of tinted glasses.
Who have I been abusive to jimbo?
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

JimbO wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:39 am Also seems to be plenty of people who only see the political spectrum through one pair of tinted glasses.
If you'd care to enlighten me about anything achieved by this Government that is worthy of any appreciation, I'll be only too pleased to oblige.

The fact is that this modern-day Tory Party Govt. particularly under Johnson's tenure, is the most corrupt, lying, incompetent, dangerous circus of clowns than I have ever known during my lifetime.

They are below contempt.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

NuneatonO its OK, you can come out and admit you've voted tory all your life and that you love them. 😁
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Mick McQuaid wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:27 am Those stats are from 2015/16 and are the amount overclaimed minus the amount recovered, which isn't the same as fraud. Overpayment of housing benefit accounted for about half of all the money lost, the payments going to the landlord rather than the person claiming benefits.

Of the remaining benefits the overpayment rate was estimated at just over 1%, for disability benefits (where there was the highest number of 'tip offs' by members of the public that someone might be committing fraud) it was estimated at less than 0.5%. Despite public opinion, especially amongst thickos like Thor who has repeatedly demonstrated what a thicko he is, it is in no way a 'massive issue.

Now for Dohnut to do his thing of saying lies, lies and statistics l, despite him being the person trying to use them as a basis for his argument.
Be careful fella
I got an official warning for using the Th*ck# word against Thory .
JimbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by JimbO »

NuneatonO's wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:21 am
JimbO wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:39 am Also seems to be plenty of people who only see the political spectrum through one pair of tinted glasses.
If you'd care to enlighten me about anything achieved by this Government that is worthy of any appreciation, I'll be only too pleased to oblige.

The fact is that this modern-day Tory Party Govt. particularly under Johnson's tenure, is the most corrupt, lying, incompetent, dangerous circus of clowns than I have ever known during my lifetime.

They are below contempt.
I didn't say they had.

Just that some wouldn't admit it any way. I didn't vote for either of the inept clowns that were running the two main parties at the time of the last election.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:21 pm
Mick McQuaid wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:27 am Those stats are from 2015/16 and are the amount overclaimed minus the amount recovered, which isn't the same as fraud. Overpayment of housing benefit accounted for about half of all the money lost, the payments going to the landlord rather than the person claiming benefits.

Of the remaining benefits the overpayment rate was estimated at just over 1%, for disability benefits (where there was the highest number of 'tip offs' by members of the public that someone might be committing fraud) it was estimated at less than 0.5%. Despite public opinion, especially amongst thickos like Thor who has repeatedly demonstrated what a thicko he is, it is in no way a 'massive issue.

Now for Dohnut to do his thing of saying lies, lies and statistics l, despite him being the person trying to use them as a basis for his argument.
Be careful fella
But he is. How is that worthy of a warning?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

RedO wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:39 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:21 pm

Be careful fella
But he is. How is that worthy of a warning?
You tell me RedO

" Board warning issuedDeleteReportQuote

Sent: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:42 am
Recipient: tuffers#1 

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.

This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=3&p=126883#p126883 .

Strike 2 ".

Some have favouties it seems
Or maybe a 1 sided political bias .
Who knows .
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:51 pm
Thor wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:39 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:25 am

I get the feeling he is Bojos Eton Fag &
They let him go there just for laughs
Absolutely disgusting post, which I trust will get you the ban it deserves. You are contemptuous.
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Thicko Thory

It refers to this post Redo
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

So you repost the post that got you a warning in the first place? Quality :roll:
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Mick McQuaid wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:27 am Despite public opinion, especially amongst thickos like Thor who has repeatedly demonstrated what a thicko he is, it is in no way a 'massive issue.
No Orn' just pointing out that the same word has been used twice to describe a boarder.

1 user gets a warning for that word specifically .
The other doesnt .

If its about the use of the word , then Mick gets a Warning as well or
My warning gets removed .

Admin , your moderator colleague has not been consistent .
Please amend it .

Or bring balance to the board with another modertor .

P.S my apologies to you Mick .
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Ornchurch wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:01 pm So you repost the post that got you a warning in the first place? Quality :roll:
Do you see it Now Orn' ?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4639

Even when i tried to bring it to Admins attention
I was told in plain terms it was for calling Thor a Th*ck# !
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:06 pm
Mick McQuaid wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:27 am Despite public opinion, especially amongst thickos like Thor who has repeatedly demonstrated what a thicko he is, it is in no way a 'massive issue.
No Orn' just pointing out that the same word has been used twice to describe a boarder.

The other doesnt .

Please amend it .

Miss, Miss. Please Miss. It's not fair Miss. :lol:
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Ornchurch wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:37 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:06 pm

The other doesnt .

Please amend it .

Miss, Miss. Please Miss. It's not fair Miss. :lol:
Its about being consistant Orn'

If i get a warning then Mick gets one as well .
Admin & co need to clarify on the board that Mick has been warned for
What was Said & to show proof he was warned .

If he is then i will accept the warning .

If it isnt then mine needs to be withdrawn .
The message board either has rules or it doesnt .
If it doesnt then you can use lots of words to describe people you dislike
disagree with without fear of a ban .

If there are rules the rules must be applied consistently.
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

What if Mick doesn't get a warning? Are you going to take it up with your local MP? :lol:
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Ornchurch wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:56 pm What if Mick doesn't get a warning? Are you going to take it up with your local MP? :lol:
Nope but i may( may meaning its 1 of a lot of possibilities)
take it up with Leyton Orient Football club & have them take a stance
aginst the Administrator of the board to allow something that uses the
Leyton Orient part in its name .

If it gets put into the public domain , social media etc
about certain boarders having certain views
It could show the Club in a very bad light .

Something none of us would wish for .
Especially when the club has done so much to promote its good name & those
Of Orient fans in general.

Im sure Admin doesnt need that type of hassle so it would be best to be consistent.&
Give Mick the warning .

In fact ill make a complaint about the post myself so thor or anyone else doesnt have to.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Reported

Sorry Mick , had to be done .
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Hi Mick,

You have just been grassed up by Tuffers for calling Thor a thicko and I have to agree it has spoiled a good post. Please consider this a warning.