Donald Trump watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by NuneatonO's »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:09 pm Put it this way. If I lived in America and wanted to keep or get a job , plus wanted the police if I was being attacked , I would vote for Trump.
- The US unemployment rate was an all-time high of 14.7 percent (reached in April 2020).
- Although unemployment fell in May and June, the jobless rate and the number of unemployed are up by 7.6 percentage points and 12.0 million, respectively, since February 2020.

I think they're still looking for some wall builders at the Mexican Border - bits of it blew over in the wind last January.

Good luck with your job application! :lol:
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

You’re talking about after the virus struck. Before that employment in America was at an all-time high. Highest number of Hispanics in Work. Highest number of Afro-Americans. . Highest number of women in the workplace. America was flying with the best economic figures of all time and and then the pandemic struck. Trump built that up before and he can build it again. I think Biden is beginning to suffer with dementia and he’ll be nothing more than a puppet president with people behind him pulling the strings. Anyway Biden is a globalist so American jobs will start going offshore again. If Biden does win it would be interesting to see just how far America deteriorates.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:00 am You’re talking about after the virus struck. Before that employment in America was at an all-time high. Highest number of Hispanics in Work. Highest number of Afro-Americans. . Highest number of women in the workplace. America was flying with the best economic figures of all time and and then the pandemic struck. Trump built that up before and he can build it again. I think Biden is beginning to suffer with dementia and he’ll be nothing more than a puppet president with people behind him pulling the strings. Anyway Biden is a globalist so American jobs will start going offshore again. If Biden does win it would be interesting to see just how far America deteriorates.
Can you show the link that proves america was at its highest .
Preferably with statistics to back it up.
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

What "American jobs will go offshore again" under Biden?

Have you got a source for that also?
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:00 am You’re talking about after the virus struck. Before that employment in America was at an all-time high. Highest number of Hispanics in Work. Highest number of Afro-Americans. . Highest number of women in the workplace. America was flying with the best economic figures of all time and and then the pandemic struck. Trump built that up before and he can build it again. I think Biden is beginning to suffer with dementia and he’ll be nothing more than a puppet president with people behind him pulling the strings. Anyway Biden is a globalist so American jobs will start going offshore again. If Biden does win it would be interesting to see just how far America deteriorates.
Evidence?
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

Worth watching .It's thought provoking and goes some way to proving why Trump will win the next election.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:08 pm

Worth watching .It's thought provoking and goes some way to proving why Trump will win the next election.

FOX NEWS
😂🤣
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PoliticOs
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Funniest boarder 2011, 2014

Post by PoliticOs »

It's good! But don't lie that it's all down to the Donald. Obama set these wheels in motion and did the heavy lifting. Be honest with yourself. Tell me I'm wrong?

Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

PoliticOs wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:07 am
Digby Chicken Caesar wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:43 pm
PoliticOs wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:26 pm At the risk of coming across as patronising, I'm not sure you've got a great grasp on what 'defund the police' means in a general sense, nor what a social worker can do in a criminal justice system. Have a read of this; https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2 ... ave-merit/

Example for you; Man with mental health problems commits theft in a shop. He nicks a loaf of bread. He gets arrested. Next week he steals a can of coke. He gets arrested. He does that 300 times in a 5 year period and the judge has no choice but to send him to prison for a few years for reoffending. It is better for the country if his issues are addressed, both socially and financially. And I'd say ethically. It's not saying we should let social workers turn up to terrorist attacks offering talk therapy. It's saying we should ensure funds are allocated in those departments rather than just thrown at police.

P.S Obama started and facilitated the jobs boom, not Trump.
Is this an example of something that has happened?

Do you have any experience in social work or policing?

FWIW, shop lifters aren't usually arrested and when they are they are offered the help from the support groups/charities/social care you mention.

Unfortunately you can't force people to accept help
It was not, no. It was just an extreme example.

https://www.chad.co.uk/news/crime/man-j ... re-2880368
Here is a guy over here that got 14 months for shoplifting over a 3 month period, including 16 bottles of self tan and washing powder. This is last month.

Search 'jailed Walmart shoplifter' and you'll see lots of cases in the US. Including a guy that was banned from Walmart getting a minimum of 12 years as the prosecution argued it counted as burglary due to his ban.

I do not have experience in policing but I do in social work. I agree a lot of the time they are, but over there in particular the levels of support they receive when there are poor and the funding disparity with the police force isn't proportional.
The custodial sentence would be for the breach of the CBO

The American judicial system is mad and I'm not gonna defend it
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:16 pm

FOX NEWS
😂🤣
What’s so funny . ? Is she lying ? Those kids did get shot didn’t they ?
Mikero
Fresh Alias

Post by Mikero »

No its not lying, apart of course the painting of the Democrats as being the racist party, but it is digging deep to find what-a-boutery that in no way outweighs the violence instigated by Trumps agenda. The bit at the end saying Latinos and Blacks would be better off voting for Trump is risable.

Mikero
PoliticOs
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Funniest boarder 2011, 2014

Post by PoliticOs »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:29 pm What’s so funny . ? Is she lying ? Those kids did get shot didn’t they ?
If you're keen on the truth RedDwarf, you might want to look at my post and graphs above...
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:29 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:16 pm

FOX NEWS
😂🤣
What’s so funny . ? Is she lying ? Those kids did get shot didn’t they ?
You.are believing Fox Media ?
Owned by Fox Corporation
Who is led by Rupert Murdoch

You remember the bloke whose company hacked
A dead Childs phone for its Sunday Newspaper branch .

He will stoop to any level to keep his own interests to the fore
Including using whatever he can, to be a major player in the world .
Mikero
Fresh Alias

Post by Mikero »

The new $1 trillion COVID-19 response package being proposed the by Republicans is supposed to give the government more weapons to battle the surging coronavirus pandemic. However it includes billions for F-35 fighters, Apache helicopters and infantry carriers sought by Washington's powerful defense lobby. Overall, the proposal stuffs $8 billion into Pentagon weapons systems built by defense contractors in states that Trump needs to win to stay in the White House. Needless to say the Democrats are not going along with this so a stalemate has been reached.

The big problem is that as of midnight the previous support package ran out including the moritoriums on evictions and foreclosures as well as the $600 a week that was all that millions of families had to live on. The Democrats in the House sent a bill to cover this situation up to the Senate ten weeks ago where it has not even been considered. So as potentially millions become homeless a White House spokesperson blamed the Democrats for playing 'dirty politics'.

I hope the American voters can see how useful the F-35s will be in fighting the virus.

Mikero
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

Could this anti-Trump Republican group take down the president?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... mpaign-ads

Trump :clown is such an utter embarrassment, that even his own party want him gone!
:lol:
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Clown, his ratings are 98% in his party, what are you talking about?

Only the cabal want to bring him down and it ain’t going to happen, old sleepy joe has to be held up and directed where to walk and you want an idiot like that with his finger on the button? Do me a favour. Politics might not be in a good position either here or there, but come on, trump had the economy roaring with success, more blacks in employment than ever before the same with the Hispanics. Stock market at a record high and unemployed before he crisis near or at a record low. Economically he has been a success no doubt about it and that’s what most people will care about.
Mikero
Fresh Alias

Post by Mikero »

It was said of the Reagan presidency that if the staff needed to get the president to sign something they gave it to the boss and she got him to sign.

Rasmussen's (a Republican blog favoured by Trunp) latest polling, which was published Tuesday, shows that Trump's support among Republicans has declined by 4 points since mid-June. It now stands at 80 percent, down from 84 percent.

Mikero
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

Thor wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:55 pm Clown, his ratings are 98% in his party, what are you talking about?

Only the cabal want to bring him down and it ain’t going to happen, old sleepy joe has to be held up and directed where to walk and you want an idiot like that with his finger on the button? Do me a favour. Politics might not be in a good position either here or there, but come on, trump had the economy roaring with success, more blacks in employment than ever before the same with the Hispanics. Stock market at a record high and unemployed before he crisis near or at a record low. Economically he has been a success no doubt about it and that’s what most people will care about.
Good point, I didn’t think about that. Imagine Biden with his finger on the nuclear button . Now that’s what I call bloody scary.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:02 pm
Thor wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:55 pm Clown, his ratings are 98% in his party, what are you talking about?

Good point, I didn’t think about that. Imagine Biden with his finger on the nuclear button . Now that’s what I call bloody scary.
How on Earth can that be more scary than Trump having his finger on the button? Mind boggling.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Simple question. Who or what is this cabal you refer to? I'd really be interested to know. If you "no response " me I'll take it that it's just a name you and your kind bandy around for effect.
Mikero
Fresh Alias

Post by Mikero »

I think this piece from the Washington Post may help.

The steering committee of the Cabal presented its recommendations in a report titled "Underhanded and Conspiratorial Things We Can Do to Make Trump Look Bad."

The society would use its contacts to convince Trump that he was the victim of massive voter fraud and that President Barack Obama personally ran a wiretap on him. This would make Trump sound paranoid.

The society would use its influence to convince Trump that Frederick Douglass is still alive and that Andrew Jackson was involved in the Civil War. This would make Trump sound dumb.

The society would hack Trump's Twitter account so that it appeared he was calling the North Korean leader "fat" and a "Rocket Man" with a small "button." This would make Trump sound dangerous.

The society would secretly edit video footage and transcripts to show Trump shoving a world leader and insulting leaders of friendly countries such as Australia, Britain and Sweden. This would make Trump sound like a bully.

The society would infiltrate White House policy so Trump would add trillions of dollars to the deficit to give billionaires a huge tax break. This would make Trump sound like a liar.

The society would convince Trump to say kind things about white supremacists, and to use a filthy word to describe African countries. This would make Trump sound like a racist.

The society, finally, would convince Trump to fire an FBI director, hire a guy named "Mooch" and declare himself a "stable genius." This would make it clear he was neither.

I hope this helps BoniO

Mikero
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Mikero wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:46 pm I think this piece from the Washington Post may help.

The steering committee of the Cabal presented its recommendations in a report titled "Underhanded and Conspiratorial Things We Can Do to Make Trump Look Bad."

The society would use its contacts to convince Trump that he was the victim of massive voter fraud and that President Barack Obama personally ran a wiretap on him. This would make Trump sound paranoid.

The society would use its influence to convince Trump that Frederick Douglass is still alive and that Andrew Jackson was involved in the Civil War. This would make Trump sound dumb.

The society would hack Trump's Twitter account so that it appeared he was calling the North Korean leader "fat" and a "Rocket Man" with a small "button." This would make Trump sound dangerous.

The society would secretly edit video footage and transcripts to show Trump shoving a world leader and insulting leaders of friendly countries such as Australia, Britain and Sweden. This would make Trump sound like a bully.

The society would infiltrate White House policy so Trump would add trillions of dollars to the deficit to give billionaires a huge tax break. This would make Trump sound like a liar.

The society would convince Trump to say kind things about white supremacists, and to use a filthy word to describe African countries. This would make Trump sound like a racist.

The society, finally, would convince Trump to fire an FBI director, hire a guy named "Mooch" and declare himself a "stable genius." This would make it clear he was neither.

I hope this helps BoniO

Mikero
Wow! No wonder Thor keeps trying to enlighten us about them! Never fear, the rednecks will rise up and, with the help of Jesus, they'll drive these commie faggot Trump-haters into the sea. Yeehaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I still think Thor needs to educate us about the cabal though. Surely he must have a view on who or what they are and have the balls to explain it to us?
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

What's your source for the 98%?
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

BoniO wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:09 pm
RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:02 pm

How on Earth can that be more scary than Trump having his finger on the button? Mind boggling.
Please do remind me. How many wars has trump started? How many countries has he invaded? How many times has he sent troops into foreign soil?

So would I trust him with his finger on the button. Yes I would cos he has not done anything against any other country. Unlike all previous presidents in the role.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

NuneatonO's wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:29 pm
What's your source for the 98%?
Trump himself.