Coronavirus

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

JimbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Coronavirus

Post by JimbO »

We wanna be thankful we don't live in Brazil looks like it's going to be catastrophic with that fruit loop in charge. They're easing whatever lockdown they had before they've even reached the peak.
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

Big outbreak on Anglesea in a meat processing plant. See my earlier post about USA abattoirs. The virus don't like the heat. They process for M&S & Morrisons & fast food outlets. Chicken products.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

UK virus-tracing app switches to Google-Apple model

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-53095336
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:58 pm UK virus-tracing app switches to Google-Apple model

Well there's a surprise. It was raving bonkers to try and go it alone but that's to be expected from this crap government. Anyone with any real experience of the industry would have run a mile from the "build from scratch" decision. Who the hell advises these dicks, or is it that they just don't listen to anything that they don't want to hear.

And didn't Baroness Dildo stand up at a briefing a week or so ago and say "it's working perfectly". Either she's a liar or completely inept, or maybe both.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

BoniO wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:07 pm
Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:58 pm UK virus-tracing app switches to Google-Apple model

Well there's a surprise. It was raving bonkers to try and go it alone but that's to be expected from this crap government. Anyone with any real experience of the industry would have run a mile from the "build from scratch" decision. Who the hell advises these dicks, or is it that they just don't listen to anything that they don't want to hear.

And didn't Baroness Dildo stand up at a briefing a week or so ago and say "it's working perfectly". Either she's a liar or completely inept, or maybe both.
Dido Harding is married to a Tory MP, and is a Tory herself anyway, and they cannot help lying..its in all Tories genes
Not before about 275 million quid was given to Dominic Cummings's mates brother to make the app......bet not a penny of that comes back to taxpayers
They are completely incompetent as well as liars ,
My guess is there will be no app at all EVER
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Nice sexism there bro
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Digby Chicken Caesar wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:27 pm

Nice sexism there bro
What's sexist about a dildo?
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

BoniO wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:36 pm

Nice sexism there bro
Well there's two options here,

Either you deliberately changed a woman's name from Dido to Dildo just because she's on the opposite side to you

Or your device aurocorrected Dido to Dildo because it's something you've been searching for a lot
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Digby Chicken Caesar wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:46 pm

Nice sexism there bro

Either you deliberately changed a woman's name from Dido to Dildo just because she's on the opposite side to you

Or your device aurocorrected Dido to Dildo because it's something you've been searching for a lot
Nope. Wrong again. I changed it to dildo as a rather lazy play on her name. That's it I'm afraid, but why you should think that's sexist is beyond me.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

BoniO wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:49 pm

Nope. Wrong again. I changed it to dildo as a rather lazy play on her name. That's it I'm afraid, but why you should think that's sexist is beyond me.
Because that play on her name happens to be sexist bro, glad you've admitted to your bigotry anyway

Hopefully you won't change a woman's name to a sex toy again to attack her
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Digby Chicken Caesar wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:52 pm

Because that play on her name happens to be sexist bro, glad you've admitted to your bigotry anyway

You are funny. Nothing sexist about a dildo mate. Do you know what one is or have you just led a sheltered life? Given your comments on another thread about left-wingers over-reacting your response is somewhat ironic. Better luck next time.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

BoniO wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:33 pm

You are funny. Nothing sexist about a dildo mate. Do you know what one is or have you just led a sheltered life? Given your comments on another thread about left-wingers over-reacting your response is somewhat ironic. Better luck next time.
If you can't see why attacking a woman by changing her name from what it is to a penis sex toy then you're not only sexist you're an ignorant Shithouse too

By all means though, keep proving it
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Digby Chicken Caesar wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:40 pm
BoniO wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:33 pm

If you can't see why attacking a woman by changing her name from what it is to a penis sex toy then you're not only sexist you're an ignorant Shithouse too

By all means though, keep proving it
Hahaha - quiet day at the timber yard?
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

West Side Story wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:51 pm Big outbreak on Anglesea in a meat processing plant. See my earlier post about USA abattoirs. The virus don't like the heat. They process for M&S & Morrisons & fast food outlets. Chicken products.
But isn't Brasil quite hot?
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

I wrongly worded my input. It should say that the virus seems to spread more easily in cold conditions. Could be due to: body resistance lower, eyes watering, nose a bit runnier, more coughs, This happens to me in cold weather. In the outbreaks in warmer climes, the countries are less developed and we can perhaps believe personal hygiene not so good. It is not my theory an eminent scientist on the Beeb said transmission seems to be higher in cooler conditions. Don't shoot the messenger. My sources are a bit better than Thor's.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:58 pm
West Side Story wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:51 pm Big outbreak on Anglesea in a meat processing plant. See my earlier post about USA abattoirs. The virus don't like the heat. They process for M&S & Morrisons & fast food outlets. Chicken products.
June is Brazils coldest month of the year with average temps of 19c. Not freezing cold but certainly not hot.
HeyO
Fresh Alias

Post by HeyO »

Nice sexism there bro
Dildos are sexist?
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

Piloted in May, ditched in June: the failure of the Tory 'World beating' Covid-19 app:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... vid-19-app

:lol:
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

NuneatonO's wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:10 am Piloted in May, ditched in June: the failure of the Tory 'World beating' Covid-19 app:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... vid-19-app

:lol:
You couldn’t make it up.

Hang on, the Tories are doing just that weekly.
Lovejoy
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Lovejoy »

UK coronavirus alert level reduced - what is Level 3 and what difference will it make?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavi ... -ntp-feeds
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

Lovejoy wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:10 pm UK coronavirus alert level reduced - what is Level 3 and what difference will it make?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavi ... -ntp-feeds
It is medium heat.

Next stop is hopefully garlic peri peri
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

BoniO wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:40 pm
June is Brazils coldest month of the year with average temps of 19c. Not freezing cold but certainly not hot.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53088354

America is in the middle /start of summer

Numbers still increasing .

Trump claims is down to testing .

Not to do with the fact its a highly contagious virus.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:22 am

Trump must know it's under control. Why else would he be going ahead with that huge indoor rally in Tulsa? I'm sure that will all work out fine......
HeyO
Fresh Alias

Post by HeyO »

BoniO wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:44 am

Trump must know it's under control. Why else would he be going ahead with that huge indoor rally in Tulsa? I'm sure that will all work out fine......
Low numbers though.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

HeyO wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:49 am
BoniO wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:44 am

Low numbers though.
Biggest LOW numbers EVER ever ever