Minneapolis

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Mikero
Fresh Alias

Re: Minneapolis

Post by Mikero »

"Where abouts and under what circumstances?"

Barcelona in the early 60s, came out of a Bullfight arena and there were lots of 'political meetings' going on across the concourse. The civil guard started to wade in to break them up and there was tear gas everywhere. I got arrested later for looking like a hippy, which to be fair, was quite accurate but I had left my passport at the hotel so I sat in the drunk cage until my mate got back from the hotel.

Mikero
Cheshunto
Regular
Regular

Post by Cheshunto »

Whilst i certainly don’t condone what happened to George Floyd as it was a perfect example of police brutality, it seems like George wasn’t a nice man at all and had a fairly lengthy crime sheet courtesy of Dallas Police.
Seems like he broke into a pregnant Black woman’s house to rob her at gun point to feed his drug habit, and when she said she had no money he pointed the gun at her pregnant stomach, threatening her unborn child.
All hearsay, you might say, well somebody called “ Cecilia Regina” has tweeted that he was a menace to Black women in general and has reproduced his ‘rap sheet’ from the Dallas P.D. Which goes back to 1997.
Details were sent to me via What’s App and look genuine............Anybody else been sent this ??
What a sh*t storm this incident has caused.
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:33 pm
Is it just me, or does the Policewoman in the first part of the clip, look as if her power supply is slowly malfunctioning; and she has to be quickly replaced so that she can be reset into automaton mode?