Rosie Duffield

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

JimbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Rosie Duffield

Post by JimbO »

But surely if you want cummings sacked from his position then you think she should step down as a MP.

Otherwise it just looks like your opinion isn't objective and only goes with your political leanings.
EastDerehamO
Fresh Alias

Post by EastDerehamO »

A lot of mention of Cummings here. I’m no big fan of his, but I’m not aware that he broke the social distancing rule with anyone outside his own household. Duffield did.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

EastDerehamO wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:39 pm A lot of mention of Cummings here. I’m no big fan of his, but I’m not aware that he broke the social distancing rule with anyone outside his own household. Duffield did.
You sure you're not a fan of Cummings?....because you're doing a good job of impersonating someone who Is a big fan of his.
Both Cummings and Duffield broke the rules, in different ways, but Duffield said sorry, and then resigned her position....Cummings did neither
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

EastDerehamO wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:39 pm A lot of mention of Cummings here. I’m no big fan of his, but I’m not aware that he broke the social distancing rule with anyone outside his own household. Duffield did.
He went back to work when he found out his wife had symptoms to wrap things up.

He then drove 4/5 hours. Do you believe he didn’t stop at least once?

He drove to a hospital to pick his kid up when he still had it.

And to a beauty spot.

But other than that, no.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Dont forget petrol stops

Oh yeah he didnt make any

😂🤣😂🤣
DuvB
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by DuvB »

Cummings saw how desperately ill Johnson was and must have feared him and his wife would be as ill.

Who wouldn't do the same for their 4 year old child and want to place them with grandparents rather than strangers? I would have done exactly the same in his circumstances.

If the grandparents then got it, so be it - the child may then have had to go into care.

Any parent who criticizes Cummins for his actions is either a Labour supporter or a Remainer or both. QED.
Last edited by DuvB on Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

DuvB wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:11 pm Cummins saw how desperately ill Johnson was and must have feared him and his wife would be as ill.

Who wouldn't do the same for their 4 year old child and want to place them with grandparents rather than strangers? I would have done exactly the same in his circumstances.

If the grandparents then got it, so be it - the child may then have had to go into care.

Any parent who criticizes Cummins for his actions is either a Labour supporter or a Remainer or both. QED.
Relentlessly clueless.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by point nine one eight »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:06 pm
You sure you're not a fan of Cummings?....because you're doing a good job of impersonating someone who Is a big fan of his.
Both Cummings and Duffield broke the rules, in different ways, but Duffield said sorry, and then resigned her position....Cummings did neither
Cummings didn't break the rules going up there, according to the police he may have broken a minor rule regarding the 30 mile drive to Baynard Castle, so he's hardly in the same league as Duffield.
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

Loving to see the sheer desperation of the Tory sycophants on here; trying to make the most of a mere 'crumb of comfort' for themselves; over what is basically, a complete non-event.

It must be like being totally out-played and 15-Nil down; only for the opposition to gift you an own goal in the 89th minute.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Celtient
Fresh Alias

Post by Celtient »

DuvB wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:11 pm Cummins saw how desperately ill Johnson was and must have feared him and his wife would be as ill.

And anyone who swallowed his bullshit story is either a Tory or Brexiteer or both
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Rosie Duffiel

Post by Thor »

As a petrolhead i’d Like to clear up the misconception about his car and petrol stops. To get there and back in his vehicle would only require one fill up as it’s calable of roughly 540 miles on a tank full. Hope this helps in your analysis which will allow you to offer a more balanced view of his interactions with others at a fuel station.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

But I note Rosie has still not been removed or deselected by jelly belly and spineless kier. Says a lot about the man already, shame cos I liked him and said so prior to the election on here.
Old Bloke
Fresh Alias

Post by Old Bloke »

Thor
How do you hold a by election in the middle of a Corona epidemic!!!
Do you just want to disenfranchise the people of Canterbury just because they voted for a labour MP.
StillSpike
Regular
Regular

Post by StillSpike »

Thor wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:52 pm But I note Rosie has still not been removed or deselected by jelly belly and spineless kier. Says a lot about the man already, shame cos I liked him and said so prior to the election on here.
Thor mate, literally 5 minutes before you wrote that, you thanked my post on page 1 of this thread which explained why Starmer couldn't sack her as an MP (he doesn't 'employ' her, for a start).

Are you losing it a bit - or just trying too hard?
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Thor wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:52 pm But I note Rosie has still not been removed or deselected by jelly belly and spineless kier. Says a lot about the man already, shame cos I liked him and said so prior to the election on here.
Pack it in Gilso.
kokomO
Fresh Alias

Post by kokomO »

Thor wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:34 pm But sir kier said he'd sack Cummings. Has he sacked dear home wrecker rosie yet? A sign of weakness has emerged already if he do t follow through with what he said.
As relentless as it is pathetic.
kokomO
Fresh Alias

Post by kokomO »

Blatant wind up
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

This nonsense is making this message Board really boring. If anyone knows the person responsible for this Thor nonsense, please have a quiet word with him. He is not remotely funny. It just plain irritating and just grates. Maybe he is lonely. Tell him to buy a dog and take it for walks. It gets you to talk to real people. I am now so desperate, I am considering changing my allegiance to Dagenham and Redbridge. I am fearful that I could end up sitting next to this tw*t at an Orient game. If you really know this idiot, please tell him to grow up.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

West Side Story wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:18 pm This nonsense is making this message Board really boring. If anyone knows the person responsible for this Thor nonsense, please have a quiet word with him. He is not remotely funny. It just plain irritating and just grates. Maybe he is lonely. Tell him to buy a dog and take it for walks. It gets you to talk to real people. I am now so desperate, I am considering changing my allegiance to Dagenham and Redbridge. I am fearful that I could end up sitting next to this tw*t at an Orient game. If you really know this idiot, please tell him to grow up.
:lol:
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Hey west side, I’m just exposing the hypocrisy of this board. End of.
HeyO
Fresh Alias

Post by HeyO »

Thor wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:40 pm Hey west side, I’m just exposing the hypocrisy of this board. End of.
Stupidity takes courage.
DuvB
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by DuvB »

kokomO wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:12 pm

Blatant wind up
So which are you? A Labour supporter or a Remainer or both?
DuvB
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by DuvB »

Celtient wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:10 pm

And anyone who swallowed his bullshit story is either a Tory or Brexiteer or both
I am both
DuvB
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by DuvB »

Max B Gold wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Relentlessly clueless.
I agree. You are.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

DuvB wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:10 am
Max B Gold wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Relentlessly clueless.
I agree. You are.
He meant you, as well you know. Cummings is an bumhole of the highest order & anyone who supports him is also an bumhole IMO