Minneapolis

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Redcard
Fresh Alias

Re: Minneapolis

Post by Redcard »

Maxine it’s an affront to me simply because I am not a racist. Black lives matter no more than white lives and vice versa. All lives matter.
I get official forms asking me what my race/ethnicity is....and then then they have the guile to state that they are equal opportunity........... That being the case why do they need to ask. No such thing as positive discrimination, that’s just discrimination.....shut up with that racist sh*t. Facts are facts.
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

Maxine, for the record I was banned for alleged homophobia when someone suggested I was a closet gay and I made a reply deemed to be offensive to gays on here.
Paddy Grealish
Fresh Alias

Post by Paddy Grealish »

Redcard wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:41 pm Maxine, for the record I was banned for alleged homophobia when someone suggested I was a closet gay and I made a reply deemed to be offensive to gays on here.
That's very interesting, but some substantive evidence for your 'fact' would be useful &, no doubt, informative.
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Who’s saying white lives don’t matter racecard?
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

Redcard wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:07 pm Nuneatono, it’s called the rule of law, the accused is entitled to a fair trial where the facts are put to a jury. It might come as a shock to your minuscule brain but not every accused is guilty.
Are you seriously suggesting that those conviction numbers are comparable to other similar murder trials across the USA?

Any idea why that might be?

Are you honestly saying that in the USA, a White person has got an equal chance of being shot, as a Black person?

Any idea why that might be?
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Apple Wumble wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:24 pm
Redcard wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:15 pm Apple crumble, yes that’s a valid point. Apparently a crime has been committed and the perpetrator has been charged, what more do they want.
If you don’t know the answer to that, I’m afraid you are part of the problem.
Does he not deserve a fair trial?
Cheshunto
Regular
Regular

Post by Cheshunto »

From what I read the Four police officers were initially fired from their jobs, without being charged and I think that’s what’s caused the outrage and protests. The main Perp’ has now been charged, but wasn’t initially........Why Not ?
There’s no excuse for all the looting etc of course, but if the four cops had been arrested immediately and charged then a lot of the trouble probably wouldn’t have happened.
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

Paddy freakish..I did what you could have done and googled it and according to this 92% of blacks were murdered by blacks.
I guess you could say that when I stated it as a fact it was factual. No?.
www.Politifact.com/article/2015/may/21/updated
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:52 pm
Redcard wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:15 pm Apple crumble, yes that’s a valid point. Apparently a crime has been committed and the perpetrator has been charged, what more do they want.
Who’s saying he doesn’t?

I know it’s shitposting from you and you know why people are still protesting, but I think it’s completely out of redcards mental range
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

Nuneatonos. Yes I have more than an idea why blacks are more likely to be shot than whites in the u.s.a. Probably because they are massively more disproportionately to be involved in violent crime. Just google it.
Stating these facts doesn’t make me a racist. Facts are facts.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Redcard wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:41 pm Maxine, for the record I was banned for alleged homophobia when someone suggested I was a closet gay and I made a reply deemed to be offensive to gays on here.
So you hate blacks and gays and Arabs.

Wow. That's an admission for a "Barrister"
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

Apple crumble, yes you are right burning, looting,and destroying other peoples property is definitely out of my mental range, obviously not yours.
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Redcard wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:00 pm Nuneatonos. Yes I have more than an idea why blacks are more likely to be shot than whites in the u.s.a. Probably because they are massively more disproportionately to be involved in violent crime. Just google it.
Stating these facts doesn’t make me a racist. Facts are facts.
Do you tend to ever dig beyond the ‘facts’ and have a think why that might be the case? Why they might be rioting?

Worlds full of people just spouting ‘facts’ in support of their close minded view, without ever trying to understand why.
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Redcard wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:02 pm Apple crumble, yes you are right burning, looting,and destroying other peoples property is definitely out of my mental range, obviously not yours.
Not surprising. I wouldn’t expect a white, rich, Tory voter to have a single clue as to why poor, black people might possibly be angry. Or in a state of mind that isn’t logical.

Personally, I have no idea why some of the poorest communities on earth, who get left behind by the system, and see their friends and family getting killed by authority figures and have been for 100s of years, might possibly not follow what you deem as rational thought.
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

I don’t hate blacks anymore than I hate Scotsmen. Don’t hate Arabs, just Arab terrorists. I am indifferent to gays , they don’t figure in my life. For the record don’t hate scots not even ignorant ones like you.
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

Apple crumble, I didn’t realize that you had access to my bank account. What makes you think I am rich.
For the record among the highest earners in American media, entertainment, basketball, American football, baseball, athletics, boxing are all black.
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

Apple crumble. You can try and justify the looting, violence, burning and destruction of peoples property till the cows come home, but it will not wash with decent law abiding people.
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Redcard wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:10 pm Apple crumble, I didn’t realize that you had access to my bank account. What makes you think I am rich.
For the record among the highest earners in American media, entertainment, basketball, American football, baseball, athletics, boxing are all black.
Yeah, you’re right, that means there’s not a race problem. Well done Michael Jordan.

Jesus wept. Will leave it there, literally no hope.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Apple Wumble wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:58 pm
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:52 pm
Who’s saying he doesn’t?

I know it’s shitposting from you and you know why people are still protesting, but I think it’s completely out of redcards mental range
What is the answer then? And who are 'they'?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52863506
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

You know why, and if you don’t, you’re as ignorant as racecard
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

I'm not sure there are any realistic, specific demands.
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

Apple crumble. No what it shows is that regardless of color you get out of life what you put into it. If you work hard enough you get your rewards. There will always be the lucky few born into prosperity , for the rest of us we have to work hard for our rewards.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Redcard wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:07 pm I don’t hate blacks anymore than I hate Scotsmen. Don’t hate Arabs, just Arab terrorists. I am indifferent to gays , they don’t figure in my life. For the record don’t hate scots not even ignorant ones like you.
So just indifferent to gays? And longing for them to figure in your life.
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Redcard wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:28 pm Apple crumble. No what it shows is that regardless of color you get out of life what you put into it. If you work hard enough you get your rewards. There will always be the lucky few born into prosperity , for the rest of us we have to work hard for our rewards.
:lol:
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

Maxine, are you drunk. I made it perfectly clear, they don’t figure in my life and never will, I move in different circles.
I wouldn’t wish any harm to gays but I’ve no interest in their activities, that’s my choice, but I accept that you have an alternative outlook. Do you wear a kilt. Just asking for a friend.