Dominic Cummings

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Re: Dominic Cummings

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

NuneatonO's wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 4:00 pm
point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 2:38 pm Calm down dear, they were only guide lines, not rules that ended with a prosecution and or prison term, I'm sure if you had been followed around someone could point out your social miss doings
Given your apparent stance, are you seriously supporting what this little creature did?

Just to add that since the lockdown, I have adhered to advice; as a responsible person. So for you to suggest that if I had been 'followed around someone could point out my social misdoings' (it's one word by the way), is completely incorrect.

You really are a sad little Tory sycophant, aren't you. For you and your ilk, they just can never do any wrong.
Didn't need someone to follow you around

You were bragging about it on here while telling everyone it was just flu
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

Max B Gold wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:25 pm
Ornchurch wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:20 pm It just goes to show that he is like 'the man in the street'.
"Who cares" was his response when questioned. Probably the same as those caught on the beaches and in the parks.

I'm not getting in to a political argument but someone of his status in the pandemic should be held to account.
At the end of the day though he is only an aide and the cynic in me asks what will stop him advising in the future albeit out of the public view?
If he does the right thing and resigns he will be off the payroll/gravy train.

The Tories would have to find a way of paying him if he continued in his advisor role. If he goes that's it.
If he publicly 'resigns' how will we know for sure he is no longer advising in the background ?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Todays press conference is getting interesting
Plenty of is it now policy that if you have corona symptoms , we can travel to be cliser to family .

Story party saying
blah blah circumstance.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

No10's strategy is bizarre. It would have been better to get Cummings to apologise, but back him by saying it was not a resigning issue (although it should be).

Instead, they're trying to claim that he did not breach the rules, and they're forcing ministers to come out publicly in his defence. They've just lost all moral authority.

It's absolutely baffling why they've allowed this to become such a problem. It just goes to show important Cummkngs is to this government.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by point nine one eight »

point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 2:38 pm Calm down dear, they were only guide lines, not rules that ended with a prosecution and or prison term, I'm sure if you had been followed around someone could point out your social miss doings
Given your apparent stance, are you seriously supporting what this little creature did?

Just to add that since the lockdown, I have adhered to advice; as a responsible person. So for you to suggest that if I had been 'followed around someone could point out my social misdoings' (it's one word by the way), is completely incorrect.

You really are a sad little Tory sycophant, aren't you. For you and your ilk, they just can never do any wrong.
Once again your standard response is to insult people first then expect us to take any notice of what you say, and your right we can't do any wrong, however are wrong is better than your wrong
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Even the Spectator, which employs Cummings’ wife, has published an article saying that he has to go.

When this all blows over, the OED needs to include No10's handling of this as a definition of 'doubling down'.
Constanza
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Constanza »

That bloke will survive anything.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Cummings is no different from Campbell when he was Blairs "adviser"
They are both complete c**nts
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:29 pm

Once again your standard response is to insult people first then expect us to take any notice of what you say, and your right we can't do any wrong, however are wrong is better than your wrong
Is that a right wrong or a left wrong ?

On a different thread you seem to be having difficulty in knowing the difference between
right & wrong & claim it to be political . Like those terms didnt come out of politics .
😉

I think your wrong is very wrong where the lefts wrongs are sometimes right .
PutneyO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PutneyO »

If Cummings stays it'll give us all a good reason to ignore all the rules and regulations of the Lockdown
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:40 pm Cummings is no different from Campbell when he was Blairs "adviser"
At the time I quite liked Campbell until his anti Brexit stance
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:42 pm

On a different thread you seem to be having difficulty in knowing the difference between
right & wrong & claim it to be political . Like those terms didnt come out of politics .
😉

It just proves what we both know, two wrongs don't make a right, and I would rearrange your sentence to read the opposite
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:40 pm Cummings is no different from Campbell when he was Blairs "adviser"
* Open goal to attack the Tories *

ComeOnYouOs: Hmmm how can I shoehorn an attack on the last Labour government here
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

@ComeOnYouOs
Not keen on eitherof those two men but no need to use an abbreviated swear word like that to express your distaste of both of these controversial government advisors. Dominic Cummings role as a government chief advisor must be really under question now after making this trip. You cannot really be having one set of rules for the average everyday folk of the uk and another set of rules for those who are rich, famous or influential etc.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:31 pm

😉

It just proves what we both know, two wrongs don't make a right, and I would rearrange your sentence to read the opposite
Who says 2 wrongs dont make a right ?
Where is you're basis of truth for this ?

Mine is Mathematics
2 negatives make a positive in Mathematics &
We all know without Mathematics nothing
would exist at all
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

New witnesses cast doubt on Dominic Cummings's lockdown claims

eyewitness says top No 10 aide left isolation to go 30 miles to popular tourist town

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... own-claims

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... n-22075857

So it appears that the vile little sychopath has lied yet again. :o

I wonder what sh!te he must have ready to spill on Spaffer Johnson and his :clown :clown :clown if they were to grow some balls and sack him?

This is truly the most inept, incompetent, deceitful, untrustworthy Tory Govt. in our history.

Anyone who believes otherwise, must be either brainwashed; or simply lying to themselves.
JimbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by JimbO »

The government must be stupid if they can’t see that this at least undermines their policy. As the rules on this are vague and anyone who didn’t do want he did and their family then got I’ll has a right to be angry. I have a daughter and didn’t know this was the policy.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Sid Bishop wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:18 pm
@ComeOnYouOs
Not keen on eitherof those two men but no need to use an abbreviated swear word like that to express your distaste of both of these controversial government advisors. Dominic Cummings role as a government chief advisor must be really under question now after making this trip. You cannot really be having one set of rules for the average everyday folk of the uk and another set of rules for those who are rich, famous or influential etc.
How is it a swear word? He's blanked out 2 letters so it can't be
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

NuneatonO's wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:52 pm New witnesses cast doubt on Dominic Cummings's lockdown claims

eyewitness says top No 10 aide left isolation to go 30 miles to popular tourist town

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... own-claims

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... n-22075857

So it appears that the vile little sychopath has lied yet again. :o

I wonder what sh!te he must have ready to spill on Spaffer Johnson and his :clown :clown :clown if they were to grow some balls and sack him?

This is truly the most inept, incompetent, deceitful, untrustworthy Tory Govt. in our history.

Anyone who believes otherwise, must be either brainwashed; or simply lying to themselves.
So now Cummings and his lies have been exposed. He broke the travel ban. At least four times.

The Tories are attempting a cover up and telling lies and half truths to protect Cummings and conceal the fact that they knew all about it.

The Tories have launched a cordinated campaign to try and save the lying little rat. In the process they devalue any credibility they had left.

The Tories have proved they are not fit to lead this nation.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Oooh! That was brilliantly sneakey by the Mirror to have just landed a further revelation. The Tory bots have gone very quiet all of a sudden.

(I still think it's 50/50 he may survive this)
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Dunners wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:47 pm Oooh! That was brilliantly sneakey by the Mirror to have just landed a further revelation. The Tory bots have gone very quiet all of a sudden.

(I still think it's 50/50 he may survive this)
The bots had to go quiet. They've been made to look like fools who have been used to protect a lying Tory rat.

It's 60/40 He goes after that revelation. Cummings put lives at risk.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:46 pm
point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:31 pm

😉

Who says 2 wrongs dont make a right ?
Where is you're basis of truth for this ?

Mine is Mathematics
2 negatives make a positive in Mathematics &
We all know without Mathematics nothing
would exist at all
I say two wrongs don't make a right
Basis is Life as we know it. end of discussion.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

He was only trying to push forward with herd immunity, all on his own.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Wonder how many he infected?