Tory Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tory Watch

Post by Admin »

UpminsterO wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 11:11 am
Admin wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:11 am
UpminsterO wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:55 pm It's the political system that is the core problem
Alternating red to blue and blue to red with a few others dotted about
How can any country be deemed accurately democratic when -
Blue - is funded the way it is / select it's MP the way it does and draws people educated in way where they are - from that social economic group

Grove and mr Boris both with degrees that show they will not be the best brains in this world. Yep get a crap degree in arts and then join a political party. Historically they recruited lawyers hence their uncaring behaviour

The Red lot are not much better with the quality to be seen - using left wing rhetoric as a veneer of their own career greed, Would Abbot hold any reasonable job not in politics - suprise me and tell me yes but use rational as evidence.

God we had Blair a person with a default grin that allegedly was chosen by a third party due to his historical behaviour outside politics and then controlled - I cannot write more on this as its would get me banned from this forum. How many houses does he now own in the best parts of London and the debacle when the honey wife bought those flats in Bristol with that dubious connections

You had or have the distgusting sky owner visiting Cameron so many times during the pre election run up at that time

Look at Boris record as a mayor look at WHU deal as a prime example of that debacle with Coe involved and his brainless comments about a legacy

The criticism is endless

The absolute shambles on the virus is a national disgrace and devoid of any logical decent planning and they should be sacked without the next award - gravitating to the House of Lords or rewarded with an Ambassadors position somewhere - great work if one can get chosen easy money for no real work

The number of health workers that have died is irresponsibility to mankind like genocide to their families and the victim as tax payers. I really hope there is a true independent action against the conservatives

The cherry on the top is the queen telling us we will meet again - that ain't going be easy unless you get a pass into the castle. Charles does not pay any tax on his earnings from his land owning inherited investments and struts about with his left hand always in his jacket pocket like a total twit

Keep safe and well everyone this virus nightmare will be over one day but it's you the British tax payer that needs to object to the system to improve fairness and create true transparency of decency.
Diane Abbott. The same Diane Abbott who held jobs in the civil service and as a researcher and then presenter on TV-AM?

The Diane Abbott who attended both grammar school and Cambridge in an era when black students in those surroundings was almost unheard of?

Diane Abbott - the first black woman MP and longest serving black MP who’s generally acknowledged as a pathfinder for the countless BAME MP’s who followed her.

Interesting choice you made there. Any idea why you chose her and why she still receives abuse of a daily basis for an error she made 3 years ago whilst other shitbags in and out of government float along untouched regardless of the havoc they wreak?
I used her as an example because in my life time she has demonstrated she is not very talented in the role I see her attempt to do - I remember her interviews they were not indicating a reasonable intellect.

I know what you are seeking I know your question - answer my own wife is from a country which is not uk and her skin is colour between white and black - so please let's forget the colour theme shall we on abbot

I could not care what the colour of her skin is / what university she went to or what her sexual orientation is or what her favourite foods are - to me she not inspiring as a person

That does not mean she cannot pass an exam and get the Cambridge deal

Maybe she secured a position there due to her portrayal then as a young person who knows what went on in the interview
So no recognition of Abbott’s achievements as a black woman forging a path in a time when both black men and women were openly being discriminated against? Do you honestly think it was a given for any black person to obtain a place at Cambridge in the 70s?

She may not inspire you but it ridiculous to disparage her achievements. Even better if you could at least acknowledge your incorrect assertion that she couldn’t hold a job outside of politics when her career path shows she did exactly that.

One final thing - having a mixed race wife doesn’t exclude you from being a racist or having racist tendencies. You need to think back and decide exactly why you chose Diane Abbott as your example when countless white male and female politicians have had a far bigger negative impact on this country over the last 40 years. Also consider why you’re not alone in doing this and why she’s the most abused politician in this country despite having never held a significant government position.
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

Government faces legal action over refusal to publish Sage minutes

Businessman Simon Dolan says ministers must disclose science behind lockdown

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2020/ma ... s-lockdown

Oh dear, oh dear.

More trouble afoot for the Etonian Spaffer and his merry bunch of :clown :clown :clown .
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

UpminsterO wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:05 pm I used to vote Tory decades ago but this bunch are wasters and hopefully be sent to the gallows - they are just plain liars and cheats
But that description can be levied against most politicians though couldn't it?

It will certainly be interesting where we go and what direction we take as a country after this.
slacker
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by slacker »

They’re all the same :roll:
StillSpike
Regular
Regular

Post by StillSpike »

Boneheaded false equivalence on display as usual.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

UpminsterO wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 1:33 pm Admin
I don't have to justify to you or anybody why I used her on a forum like this as an example - that's my choice uncensored - simple mate - without thought control - that what chat forums generate opinions do they not
1. No I don't have a view on her " achievements " whatever they are in your perception
2. I have no intention in getting into a exchange of views on abbot - particularly in your role on here
3. I am not a racist or tendencies so your hypothesis with no evidence on me a person you have never met or will meet is rather shot
4. Ok I don't live currently in uk - but when I did some decades ago she was a very inarticulate angry person
5 Holding a " significant position " by joining a political party means nothing - look at history
We had - so many dreadful people in politics -
1. The RH overweight pervert from Rochdale - "significant"roles to be on committes. On Tv question time basking in glory by the host sitting there as a self imposed King of thought with f views on every bloody subject - whilst having a sordid latent life of perversion as post death confirmed
2. We had an ex Prime minister that loved going to a jersey home for children with no parents and taking the boys on boat trips - remember he held a " significant " positions
3. Blair - where were the weapons of mass destruction - he then turn up as the Middle East peace envoy
Being a politician a researcher or a tv presenter ain't no datum of excellence or durabilty like holding down a proper job for a whole lifetime - be it a trademan or a professional job
4. There are just three examples that ain't got dark skin
May I suggest you talk with less authority when you are attempting to catoririse me or any person here character - drop the admin tag and I could reply far more
Not sure why you’re bringing in the admin tag or what relevance it has here. Apologies is my username intimidates you - if you have no intention of debating Diane Abbott, why wheel her out as an example? You’re unhappy because someone has decided to ask you why you’ve done this.

You still can’t acknowledge that your assertion about her career is incorrect given the evidence available. Based on your last post, you’ve now asserted that her career outside of politics isn’t worthy of merit. By your reckoning, she’d have impressed you more if she’d been a plumber. This is despite you claiming to have no view on her achievements.

You’ve added Blair, Cyril Smith and Ted Heath to this now - given their track records and culpability as politicians, I’m still intrigued by what made you use Diane Abbott as an example? Do you really still not get where I’m coming from?

One of two things here - either you’re guilty of lazy thinking or there’s a darker reason why you, like so many others out there, pick Diane Abbott above many other and much more deserving examples.

Lastly, the reason why Diane Abbott (and Bernie Grant etc) were angry stemmed mainly from the treatment and discrimination black and ethnic minority people experienced then (and continues now). Hope this provides you with an explanation.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Does always make me laugh when bone heads on Twitter think they are being so clever mocking Abbott, who’s more intelligent than all of them put together. And I’m not even particularly a fan.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

World of difference between Spen and I. He created arguments.

I’m just putting you right on some things we’re unsure of.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

UpminsterO wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:36 pm It's 11.29 pm here I keep it very simple
Yeah I'm a lazy thick person very lazy in thought with a very dark brain so dark it's pitch black inside
If abbot was whiter than Snow White - she needs some basic lessons in behaviour before I bow down to her and basic mathmatical education - her grammar school failed it seems

G nite x
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

Admin wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:28 pm
I don't have to justify to you or anybody why I used her on a forum like this as an example - that's my choice uncensored - simple mate - without thought control - that what chat forums generate opinions do they not
1. No I don't have a view on her " achievements " whatever they are in your perception
2. I have no intention in getting into a exchange of views on abbot - particularly in your role on here
3. I am not a racist or tendencies so your hypothesis with no evidence on me a person you have never met or will meet is rather shot
4. Ok I don't live currently in uk - but when I did some decades ago she was a very inarticulate angry person
5 Holding a " significant position " by joining a political party means nothing - look at history
1. The RH overweight pervert from Rochdale - "significant"roles to be on committes. On Tv question time basking in glory by the host sitting there as a self imposed King of thought with f views on every bloody subject - whilst having a sordid latent life of perversion as post death confirmed
2. We had an ex Prime minister that loved going to a jersey home for children with no parents and taking the boys on boat trips - remember he held a " significant " positions
3. Blair - where were the weapons of mass destruction - he then turn up as the Middle East peace envoy
Being a politician a researcher or a tv presenter ain't no datum of excellence or durabilty like holding down a proper job for a whole lifetime - be it a trademan or a professional job
May I suggest you talk with less authority when you are attempting to catoririse me or any person here character - drop the admin tag and I could reply far more
Not sure why you’re bringing in the admin tag or what relevance it has here. Apologies is my username intimidates you - if you have no intention of debating Diane Abbott, why wheel her out as an example? You’re unhappy because someone has decided to ask you why you’ve done this.

You still can’t acknowledge that your assertion about her career is incorrect given the evidence available. Based on your last post, you’ve now asserted that her career outside of politics isn’t worthy of merit. By your reckoning, she’d have impressed you more if she’d been a plumber. This is despite you claiming to have no view on her achievements.

You’ve added Blair, Cyril Smith and Ted Heath to this now - given their track records and culpability as politicians, I’m still intrigued by what made you use Diane Abbott as an example? Do you really still not get where I’m coming from?

One of two things here - either you’re guilty of lazy thinking or there’s a darker reason why you, like so many others out there, pick Diane Abbott above many other and much more deserving examples.

Lastly, the reason why Diane Abbott (and Bernie Grant etc) were angry stemmed mainly from the treatment and discrimination black and ethnic minority people experienced then (and continues now). Hope this provides you with an explanation.
Love the comment about your username and intimidation. Yet you changed mine from Dohnut to something disgusting, an attempted intimidating action. Names can be used with effect.

PS. I would love my good name to be restored. About time don’t you think.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Redline wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 8:37 pm
Admin wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:28 pm

Love the comment about your username and intimidation. Yet you changed mine from Dohnut to something disgusting, an attempted intimidating action. Names can be used with effect.

PS. I would love my good name to be restored. About time don’t you think.
I changed your name to reflect your sh*tty views on the poor and obese. Nowt to do with intimidation - if I wanted to do that I’d have changed it to FTC Knows I’m a fanny.

Regardless, I’ll change you back to dohnut - only because I get confused between your current username and your fellow right wing loon Redcard.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

What good name?
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

Oh deary me.

Spaffer and his :clown show are plummeting in public confidence.

Revolt over easing of lockdown spreads as poll slump hits PM:
https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... e-minister

Not only is he now just the Prime Minister of England but at this rate, it won't be too long before he's just PM for the South of England area. :lol:
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

His ratings are going down? It would appear that all your hard work on the board is finally paying off. Keep at it.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

UpminsterO wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 7:24 am The serious nature of the sub quality of the management of this virus appears approaching negligence which can never be proven so let's say chaotic apathy rather subjective but it appears from the obove post showing what councils are doing or intended to do reinforces what everyone has been saying for along time - the government are failing in their duty

Demand now for regional plans implemented by management in regional areas.

Please call your local mp and demand an analytical approach in the management

It's just not acceptable for the MP PM to say a generic answer " we follow medical advise " etc

That's a cop out

It is them that have the legal opportunities to pass laws to run the system / people as this really is a state on emergency
Eh?
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

Ah, the old “I can’t be a racist cos I got a darkie for a wife.” argument. Splendid stuff.

You got rightly called out by Admin for going for the usual lazy stereotype of Diane Abbott again. When Admin handed your arse to you on a plate and refuted every single negative point you made about her, you still couldn’t bring yourself to put your hands up and admit you were wrong.

tw*t.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Love that the argument now rests on how she nods her head in Parliament :lol:
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

He’s definitely not racist tho
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Some of my best wives were black.
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

Lest we get distracted by current events and forget the wonderful Tory 'success' story - HS2.

Let's take a quick look and see how that one is going:

Damning report by public accounts committee accuses transport department of hiding details of overspending and hold-ups
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... l-warn-mps

HS2, Brexit, Coronavirus.

You name it and Tory :clown :clown :clown will provide a performance worthy of any two-bob circus.

Never has one song been more fitting, than for this rabble of complete imbeciles.

Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

This just in from the real world

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Just for completeness:

Lots of arguments about how long till the next election etc but the lack of much positive movement for labour is worrying. Still feel like Starmer's presence is yet to be really felt (if there is one at all).

Anyone know where Angela Rayner's got to? Probably my lack of attention but can't recall hearing much from her or anyone else on the shadow front bench recently.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Seen plenty of Ashworth and Haigh doing the rounds

Think Rayner must have been furloughed though
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Haven’t seen owt of Rayner. She clearly doesn’t fit Sir Kiers plans.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

RedO wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 11:39 am Haven’t seen owt of Rayner. She clearly doesn’t fit Sir Kiers plans.
She was on the BBCs flagship politics programme this morning