panorama

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

DonaldRocks
Fresh Alias

Re: panorama

Post by DonaldRocks »

If anybody is still in doubt about the corruption out there just have a read of the following thread and the collusion and interference in the US election and all the corrupt people who have been and are still up to their eyeballs with Trump and Netanyahu.

*MAJOR BREAKING NEWS*: Bombshell Roger Stone Document Release Confirms the Israeli Government Collusion With the 2016 Trump Campaign Described in Detail in Proof of Conspiracy; Netanyahu Intermediary Sought to Use Intelligence to Deliver Election for Trump https://t.co/QndW6mnmrL
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

Winchesterfan wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:25 am Admin

Touched a raw nerve here. If you have anything to do with the control of this forum you should hang your head in shame. I disagree with you over your comments but no need to insult. Only time will tell and I say again mistakes have been made but now is not the time to continually criticise. It won’t achieve anything.Do you seriously think Corbyn would have done better and he WAS the leader of the opposition when the crisis first broke?
Bergen , you are correct those actually disapproving of the way the government are handling the crisis was, I believe, 31%. I added in those who weren’t sure and still approval was over 50%. I could have added those not sure to the 51% of those who approved but knowing the left trends and anti capitalist ideals of many on this forum thought I give them the benefit of doubt.
Perhaps Admin could state his position on this forum and if insults are appropriate or rather if better to allow different views and argue the case rather than sink to pathetic terminology worthy only of kids.
f*** me. You utter bell-end.
E10EU
Fresh Alias

Post by E10EU »

The BBC comment to the challenges against the Panorama investigation:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/state ... mon-27-apr

I thought it was quite brave on part of the BBC, especially as we see the Tories in action and desperate 'news management'.

Such as:
https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 ... -shortages
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by point nine one eight »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:40 am Good old investigative journalism.
more proof ( if anymore were needed ) that the government have f*cked up .
To give the impression they have more PPR than they have, they count a pair of gloves as two pieces of PPE
Shameful
And how do they count a pair of trousers or glasses then, shoes, pants, socks, scissors,,,,
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

point nine one eight wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:02 am
To give the impression they have more PPR than they have, they count a pair of gloves as two pieces of PPE
Shameful
And how do they count a pair of trousers or glasses then, shoes, pants, socks, scissors,,,,

1 shoe is not a piece of clothing ,
It is a piece of sh*t wardrobe malfunction
You use 1 set of pants, 2 only if you are incontenant .
Spectacles are 1 item for 2 eyes .

How have you managed to get through life not knowing these things ?
😜
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by point nine one eight »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:37 am
point nine one eight wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:02 am
Shameful

1 shoe is not a piece of clothing ,
It is a piece of sh*t wardrobe malfunction
You use 1 set of pants, 2 only if you are incontenant .
Spectacles are 1 item for 2 eyes .

How have you managed to get through life not knowing these things ?
😜
1st phrase is nonsensical, a shoe is a piece clothing,
2nd You use one set of pants is plural so phrase is a pair other wise it's one set of pant.
3rd Monacal is for one eye, two become a pair hence the phrase a pair of glasses.

How have you got through life not knowing these things ?
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Tax, quit while you are miles behind.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Winchesterfan wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:25 am Admin

Touched a raw nerve here. If you have anything to do with the control of this forum you should hang your head in shame. I disagree with you over your comments but no need to insult. Only time will tell and I say again mistakes have been made but now is not the time to continually criticise. It won’t achieve anything.Do you seriously think Corbyn would have done better and he WAS the leader of the opposition when the crisis first broke?
Bergen , you are correct those actually disapproving of the way the government are handling the crisis was, I believe, 31%. I added in those who weren’t sure and still approval was over 50%. I could have added those not sure to the 51% of those who approved but knowing the left trends and anti capitalist ideals of many on this forum thought I give them the benefit of doubt.
Perhaps Admin could state his position on this forum and if insults are appropriate or rather if better to allow different views and argue the case rather than sink to pathetic terminology worthy only of kids.
Hi Winchesterfan,

Thanks for your message - unfortunately I've been far too busy helping Jeremy tend his allotment to reply to your drivel above.

Thankfully, most of my response has been covered in Bonio's reply and Stowaway's succint post here:
Stowaway wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:59 pm
f*** me. You utter bell-end
I could expand my reply to point out that as we stand, the UK has the 2nd highest number of deaths in Europe and is still failing to test anywhere near Matt Hancock's targeted figure of 100,000. And yet, not one member of this shameful government you seem so happy to defend looks anywhere likely to take any responsibility for the litany of failures that is costing lives. Your best shot is to bring Corbyn into the argument. Righto.

The official Admin position on insults is that these are absolutely acceptable if the target is deserving. In this case, I'm happy to confirm that you are one of the more deserving cases I've come across recently.

Hope this clarifies.
DuvB
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by DuvB »

Thanks - got my laugh for the morning scanning some of the left wing drivel above.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Disoriented wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:34 am Tax, quit while you are miles behind.
He won't as he's an utter cock with his nose firmly wedged up Boris's 'arris. Or a sledgehammer wummer who deserves nothing but contempt.

I'm just waiting for him to post something racist. Which is why he was perma'd from the last MB. It's only my tendency to believe in rehabilitation that lets him linger on here like the sh*t stripe at the bottom of a long unused toilet.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

DuvB wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:12 am Thanks - got my laugh for the morning scanning some of the left wing drivel above.
Please expand on this. Otherwise, it just looks like bitter nonsense.
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

I like to consider Corbyn comment following the Panorama programme highlighting issues with Labour. He said the programme had predetermined conclusions and contained many inaccuracies.

What’s good for the goose as they say.
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

RoryRocks wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:34 pm If anybody is still in doubt about the corruption out there just have a read of the following thread and the collusion and interference in the US election and all the corrupt people who have been and are still up to their eyeballs with Trump and Netanyahu.

*MAJOR BREAKING NEWS*: Bombshell Roger Stone Document Release Confirms the Israeli Government Collusion With the 2016 Trump Campaign Described in Detail in Proof of Conspiracy; Netanyahu Intermediary Sought to Use Intelligence to Deliver Election for Trump https://t.co/QndW6mnmrL
New messages raise more questions than answers. Conclusive proof I’d say.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

DuvB wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:12 am Thanks - got my laugh for the morning scanning some of the left wing drivel above.
Hiya, I suggested before that you shut down the criticisms of the government by putting together a list of all the timely actions they took to contain the virus and minimise fatalities.

It must have slipped your memory to do this. Unless, of course, this is a bit tricky to do?
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Redline wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:18 am I like to consider Corbyn comment following the Panorama programme highlighting issues with Labour. He said the programme had predetermined conclusions and contained many inaccuracies.

Still the apologist I see. Why don't you do what I suggested DuvB does and enlighten us all to the timely actions taken by the government. It won't take long.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

BoniO wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:44 am
Redline wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:18 am I like to consider Corbyn comment following the Panorama programme highlighting issues with Labour. He said the programme had predetermined conclusions and contained many inaccuracies.

Still the apologist I see. Why don't you do what I suggested DuvB does and enlighten us all to the timely actions taken by the government. It won't take long.
Quick tip Bonio. Discussion with Maffy is futile and not a time-worthy exercise. Better to just let him doff his cap and tug his foreskin at those who he wishes he could be.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

The difference between the reaction of the two Panarama programmes is amazing.
The programme that told us Labour was an anti Semitic entity, was brought up constantly for a week in all news type programmes, whereas the current one exposing the governments failures in PPE, hasn't had a mention on any news programme I've seen at all.
The Tories really have got all the MSM on their side, haven't they?
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Admin wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:48 am

Quick tip Bonio. Discussion with Maffy is futile and not a time-worthy exercise. Better to just let him doff his cap and tug his foreskin at those who he wishes he could be.
Yes I know but I try to believe that somewhere, inside that insufferable moronic bigoted exterior, there is a better person...... nah, you're right.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

BoniO wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:53 am
Admin wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:48 am

Yes I know but I try to believe that somewhere, inside that insufferable moronic bigoted exterior, there is a better person...... nah, you're right.
It's one of two things. He either really does think like that and therefore he's a c*nt. Or alternatively, he's a piss poor wummer which also makes him a c*nt.

Now I've analysed it further, there is no other explanation. He's a c*nt.
StillSpike
Regular
Regular

Post by StillSpike »

Show your studs, Admin. Put yourself about a bit.

I like it
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Whilst there is an element of wummery, it's based on his genuine beliefs, of that I have no doubt.

Same with Thor/Gilso and his numerous characters/aliases.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

StillSpike wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:07 am Show your studs, Admin. Put yourself about a bit.

I like it
I like to think I’m hard but fair.
DonaldRocks
Fresh Alias

Post by DonaldRocks »

Redline wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:20 am
RoryRocks wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:34 pm If anybody is still in doubt about the corruption out there just have a read of the following thread and the collusion and interference in the US election and all the corrupt people who have been and are still up to their eyeballs with Trump and Netanyahu.

I'm struggling to keep up with the criminality. Everyday, it's another thing. No wonder he was trying to rip up the Dept of Justice, Intelligence services, Internal Revenue Services, Homeland Security, Obama Care, the Judges and Court system, International Organisations, Centre for Disease Control and Election Services . He has wrecked America and it's going to take a long time for America to gain back any respect.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

RoryRocks wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:16 pm
Redline wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:20 am

I'm struggling to keep up with the criminality. Everyday, it's another thing. No wonder he was trying to rip up the Dept of Justice, Intelligence services, Internal Revenue Services, Homeland Security, Obama Care, the Judges and Court system, International Organisations, Centre for Disease Control and Election Services . He has wrecked America and it's going to take a long time for America to gain back any respect.
Yeah,but f*** that. Lets talk about Corbyn instead.
Winchesterfan
Fresh Alias

Post by Winchesterfan »

ADMIN
Have you just taken down my response to you I submitted a few minutes ago?