Can’t take much more of this

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

cockhat
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Can’t take much more of this

Post by cockhat »

Only three wins needed, I Doubt My heart can take much more of this!
I’m booking in to see GP on Monday for a check up!
Howling Mad Murdock
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: Can’t take much more of this

Post by Howling Mad Murdock »

I was fine today.Found the cycle ride back from work harder as I was so tired and battled a headwind and dodgy motorists.So I found this quite relaxing

I was up at 2am and went down to Bournemouth..No I didn't cycle to Bmth only South West London.
Last edited by Howling Mad Murdock on Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greyhound
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by greyhound »

cockhat wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:14 pm Only three wins needed, I Doubt My heart can take much more of this!

its all in a heart beat mate.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

cockhat wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:14 pm Only three wins needed, I Doubt My heart can take much more of this!
You and the rest of us mate. :D
Rambling Man
Fresh Alias

Post by Rambling Man »

Orient til I die, although that may be before the end of this season
Fatbaz
Fresh Alias

Post by Fatbaz »

Rambling Man wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:45 pm Orient til I die, although that may be before the end of this season
Stand fast, stout fellow! The end is in sight. Redouble your resolve and you will live to see the triumph. The promised land of L2 is at hand. You can croak after Braintree, if you must. But I hope that you don't. :D
OKPete
Fresh Alias

Post by OKPete »

I have a big red mark under my left eye where, after the penalty went in, I punched the air, missed, and caught myself in the face! :oops:
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Today was the first time ive actually felt nervous about Orient for a good few years. Was really down at 1-0 and was convinced we'd blown it and then after the pen i ended up bundled in with the fans/players and dont really remember getting there.

Almost couldn't watch the pen...was the most nervous moment since Dagnall at Wembley. Happy it was a different outcome!
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

Thank goodness we have Bonne taking The penalties now and no Mooney. I was just looking at the net waiting for it to bulge. Yesssssss.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

Apple Wumble wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:08 pm Today was the first time ive actually felt nervous about Orient for a good few years. Was really down at 1-0 and was convinced we'd blown it and then after the pen i ended up bundled in with the fans/players and dont really remember getting there.

Almost couldn't watch the pen...was the most nervous moment since Dagnall at Wembley. Happy it was a different outcome!
Exactly the same here.

Lost count of the amount of times I’ve thought we’ve blown it these last few weeks!
Grahamorient
Fresh Alias

Post by Grahamorient »

It's very nerve racking.but we keep pulling it out of the bag.come on u os.
BuckinghamO
Fresh Alias

Post by BuckinghamO »

Keep your nerve it won't be long before we are back in L2.
slacker
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by slacker »

I couldn’t make the match yesterday but was listening to Dulcet Dave 2nd half & keeping up with the other matches on livescore, after hearing Salford romped home in the early game.

My mood swings from “typical Orient” resignation, to despair, to elation as the scores for us & Solihull unfolded was off the scale. When we were down to 10, not playing great and drawing, then Solihull scored their late winner I thought we’d blown it. But thank feck for the Sutton keeper gifting us the chance to nick it a couple of minutes later with our own late, late show. I broke my no beers indoors before 6 rule after that. Fantastico!

It aint over yet, but still top of the pile & in the driving seat. Come on Orient, you can do this!
Rambling Man
Fresh Alias

Post by Rambling Man »

The National League is a combination of high drama and low comedy.
EH16
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by EH16 »

I can't get to many games and I found the best way of dealing with the game yesterday was to find something else to get engrossed in through the afternoon. Switched on Soccer Saturday just as the pen went in and the 1-2 scoreline came up. Happy days. Keep your nerve.
Fellowo
Fresh Alias

Post by Fellowo »

Really have seen a difference with how the fans have coped with the nerves, we were abit quiet a few weeks back, but now we seem to be channelling the nervousness to be loud and get behind the lads even more. This is now paying dividends as where the players looked nervous too, that has subsided somewhat.
Howling Mad Murdock
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Howling Mad Murdock »

Fellowo wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:24 am Really have seen a difference with how the fans have coped with the nerves, we were abit quiet a few weeks back, but now we seem to be channelling the nervousness to be loud and get behind the lads even more. This is now paying dividends as where the players looked nervous too, that has subsided somewhat.
Good stuff. :)
LeighO
Fresh Alias

Post by LeighO »

Fellowo wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:24 am Really have seen a difference with how the fans have coped with the nerves, we were abit quiet a few weeks back, but now we seem to be channelling the nervousness to be loud and get behind the lads even more. This is now paying dividends as where the players looked nervous too, that has subsided somewhat.
Like the 2 fighting each other as Dayton went off?
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

Not yesterday they weren't. You couldn't hear any support for either side. The fans on both sides were quiet.
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

spen666 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:01 pm

Not yesterday they weren't. You couldn't hear any support for either side. The fans on both sides were quiet.
I’d disagree with this. Whilst there certainly were spells of almost eerie silence (especially in the first half) the O’s fans really did make a noise when it mattered.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Not sure why the previous poster is so negative about Os supporters. It is as if he is not one himself.