London Real TV

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

London Real TV

Post by Thor »

Brian London interviewed David Icke recently and i know a lot of people think he's nuts etc. But is he getting near to the truth?

Let me explain, I'm not saying Icke is right or his views are spot on or that I agree with what he says. What i do believe in is the right to freedom of speech to be able to say what we want, when we want and how we want all within the confines of the law of course.

So I'm cooking dinner flicking through YouTube videos to watch as I go about my business. I watched a couple of boxing interviews, Marvel, a wood turning lesson on making a coffee cup, yes really and a few others. I then come across a Brian London video where he says that he is scared for himself and David as he's frightened that the powers that be want to silence him and his views. He says he has as an American he has a constitutional right to free speech and he worries that his right and David's right is being silenced by the mainstream media.

Today they streamed live and youtube have removed the video and any copy that anyone tries to upload. They have also blocked his own website from hosting the video as you get an access denied request when trying to view it and finally brian posted a video explaining the position or at least that's what I think he was doing but youtube have cut the sound off.

Like I said, icke is not everyone's cup of tea and I don't agree with much of what he says, but why are they silencing him?

Here is the video which has been silenced, just look at the comments.

Is the MSM playing games here? What do you think is going on?
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: London Real TV

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

The lizard people are onto him.

Pack it in, Gilso.
The Mindsweep
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Mindsweep »

What's he think about 5G?
Real Al
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Real Al »

The Mindsweep wrote: ↑Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:44 pm What's he think about 5G?
Go on, guess. :lol:
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: ↑Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:24 pm

4th comment i read

" JUST LOOK WHAT THEY DONE TO ALEX JONES "

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Top of the JES
Regular
Regular

Post by Top of the JES »

About 15 years ago I was on holiday with my wife and daughter in Yorkshire, My wife wanted to go to Goathland where heartbeat was filmed we went but rather walk around I left them to it and went to the local hotel for coffee. I walked in and the lounge was empty except for a large bloke sitting by the window on his laptop. I ordered and went over to a seat at the next window from where the bloke was so I could see my wife and daughter when they came in, as I sat down the bloke looked up and said good morning, it was David Icke. We exchange pleasantries and I spent about 45 minutes in his company he was friendly and talked about his tour and started to tell me some of the things he was concerned about in the future. After about 45 minutes someone who I took to be his agent came in and he started to pack up his things to go, he then said he would send me a ticket for one of his shows, not wanting to give him my home details I gave him my work address and thought no more of it as he said goodbye and went off with this other chap.

Nothing happened and I had completely forgotten about it until about a year later I opened my post at work and sure enough he had sent me two tickets to one of his shows at Wembley. I went with a mate and was surprised how full it was, the show started in the afternoon and went on for about four hours. Some of the stuff he said about the environment was very convincing and as time goes by more of it looks like it's close to coming true, other bits were far less convincing but people were lapping it up lots of talk about the illuminati and a new world order, some talk of lizards infiltrating world governments and organisations.

Have to say we quite enjoyed it for what it was, it was entertaining and he really presents well and knows how to hold an audience.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Did he mention anything about denying the holocaust?
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

It was David Icke, in his first book, published in 1998, who said former Prime Minister Edward Heath, was a child abuser, and had had the children he abused, murdered.
Ted Heath was still alive at this time, but he didn't sue.
Work out why he didn't for yourselves !
Adz
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Adz »

Ha, read the first line of the o.p. and thought this must be Thor.

Mate, there's no such thing as freedom of speech, never has been, never will be.

Icke spouts so much that he's bound to be right occasionally, much like a stopped watch.
slacker
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by slacker »

When did Thory Boy slip into full-on tin foil hat mode? Were they signs of it before the virus got a hold of him? :lol:
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Top of the JES wrote: ↑Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:14 pm About 15 years ago I was on holiday with my wife and daughter in Yorkshire, My wife wanted to go to Goathland where heartbeat was filmed we went but rather walk around I left them to it and went to the local hotel for coffee. I walked in and the lounge was empty except for a large bloke sitting by the window on his laptop. I ordered and went over to a seat at the next window from where the bloke was so I could see my wife and daughter when they came in, as I sat down the bloke looked up and said good morning, it was David Icke. We exchange pleasantries and I spent about 45 minutes in his company he was friendly and talked about his tour and started to tell me some of the things he was concerned about in the future. After about 45 minutes someone who I took to be his agent came in and he started to pack up his things to go, he then said he would send me a ticket for one of his shows, not wanting to give him my home details I gave him my work address and thought no more of it as he said goodbye and went off with this other chap.

Nothing happened and I had completely forgotten about it until about a year later I opened my post at work and sure enough he had sent me two tickets to one of his shows at Wembley. I went with a mate and was surprised how full it was, the show started in the afternoon and went on for about four hours. Some of the stuff he said about the environment was very convincing and as time goes by more of it looks like it's close to coming true, other bits were far less convincing but people were lapping it up lots of talk about the illuminati and a new world order, some talk of lizards infiltrating world governments and organisations.

Have to say we quite enjoyed it for what it was, it was entertaining and he really presents well and knows how to hold an audience.
Such a long anecdote to tell us there are a lot of crackpots around.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

God yes
Thory has been showing signs for a while now .
Almost a whole year but has got progressively worse
The Mindsweep
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Mindsweep »

ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

There's been little research, or little research available to the public about the effects of 5g on humans, so until there is, I shall keep an open mind.
There seems to be a little secrecy regarding 5g, which tends to make me a little anxious, but as I said until I know more, I shall keep an open mind
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

Personally I think that when trains started to go faster than 30 mph, was the start of all our problems.
Mick McQuaid
Fresh Alias

Post by Mick McQuaid »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: ↑Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:32 pm There's been little research, or little research available to the public about the effects of 5g on humans, so until there is, I shall keep an open mind.
There seems to be a little secrecy regarding 5g, which tends to make me a little anxious, but as I said until I know more, I shall keep an open mind
Yep, there's literally nothing. Apart from hundreds upon hundreds of studies, the summaries of which are all easily available at the click of a mouse thanks to the wonders of the Internet.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=re ... as_sdt=0,5
Mick McQuaid
Fresh Alias

Post by Mick McQuaid »

By the way, there's also lots of interesting research available about why people believe in conspiracy theories, particularly why people do a Thory and go right down the rabbit hole, believing multiple theories even when they are contradictory such as coronavirus being a bioweapon AND caused by 5g. To save you the reading, in short it's because they are f*cking stupid.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Mick McQuaid wrote: ↑Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:54 pm By the way, there's also lots of interesting research available about why people believe in conspiracy theories, particularly why people do a Thory and go right down the rabbit hole, believing multiple theories even when they are contradictory such as coronavirus being a bioweapon AND caused by 5g. To save you the reading, in short it's because they are f*cking stupid.
You can't go around calling people like Thor stupid because they are IMBECILES.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

Top of the JES wrote: ↑Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:14 pm About 15 years ago I was on holiday with my wife and daughter in Yorkshire, My wife wanted to go to Goathland where heartbeat was filmed we went but rather walk around I left them to it and went to the local hotel for coffee. I walked in and the lounge was empty except for a large bloke sitting by the window on his laptop. I ordered and went over to a seat at the next window from where the bloke was so I could see my wife and daughter when they came in, as I sat down the bloke looked up and said good morning, it was David Icke. We exchange pleasantries and I spent about 45 minutes in his company he was friendly and talked about his tour and started to tell me some of the things he was concerned about in the future. After about 45 minutes someone who I took to be his agent came in and he started to pack up his things to go, he then said he would send me a ticket for one of his shows, not wanting to give him my home details I gave him my work address and thought no more of it as he said goodbye and went off with this other chap.

πŸ˜…

The guy must be some crackpot if even Facebook and YouTube have banned him.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Disoriented wrote: ↑Sun May 03, 2020 9:30 am

πŸ˜…

Im not sure I understand your logic?....Facebook and youTube are a bit iffy, dont you think. Can you be 100% sure both those Silicon valley companies arent working for a nefarious organization, or a government somewhere
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: ↑Sun May 03, 2020 10:01 am
Disoriented wrote: ↑Sun May 03, 2020 9:30 am

πŸ˜…

Im not sure I understand your logic?....Facebook and youTube are a bit iffy, dont you think. Can you be 100% sure both those Silicon valley companies arent working for a nefarious organization, or a government somewhere
Yep.
EH16
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by EH16 »

Thor wrote: ↑Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:24 pm Brian London interviewed David Icke recently and i know a lot of people think he's nuts etc. But is he getting near to the truth?

Let me explain, I'm not saying Icke is right or his views are spot on or that I agree with what he says. What i do believe in is the right to freedom of speech to be able to say what we want, when we want and how we want all within the confines of the law of course.

So I'm cooking dinner flicking through YouTube videos to watch as I go about my business. I watched a couple of boxing interviews, Marvel, a wood turning lesson on making a coffee cup, yes really and a few others. I then come across a Brian London video where he says that he is scared for himself and David as he's frightened that the powers that be want to silence him and his views. He says he has as an American he has a constitutional right to free speech and he worries that his right and David's right is being silenced by the mainstream media.

Today they streamed live and youtube have removed the video and any copy that anyone tries to upload. They have also blocked his own website from hosting the video as you get an access denied request when trying to view it and finally brian posted a video explaining the position or at least that's what I think he was doing but youtube have cut the sound off.

Like I said, icke is not everyone's cup of tea and I don't agree with much of what he says, but why are they silencing him?

What i do believe in is the right to freedom of speech to be able to say what we want, when we want and how we want all within the confines of the law of course.
- Nope. Rights come with responsibilities.
EH16
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by EH16 »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: ↑Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:36 am It was David Icke, in his first book, published in 1998, who said former Prime Minister Edward Heath, was a child abuser, and had had the children he abused, murdered.
Because it was written by David Icke whom no one in their right mind would take seriously.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

EH16 wrote: ↑Sun May 03, 2020 10:48 am
ComeOnYouOs wrote: ↑Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:36 am It was David Icke, in his first book, published in 1998, who said former Prime Minister Edward Heath, was a child abuser, and had had the children he abused, murdered.
Because it was written by David Icke whom no one in their right mind would take seriously.
You cant dismiss it is easily as that. If you looked in Ickes books, many things he said in the 90's for which he was dismissed, have now come true, particularly his stuff on the environment.
You are obviously not a thinking person, and you dismiss every view, you dont agree with, rather than keep an open mind
If you think its nuts, then it must be eh?